Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mascot 16:06 - Aug 15 with 1335 viewshoops_legend

Hi all,

I'm Interested in getting my lad to be mascot one day this season however the price of £350 is a little steep for me. Anyone else interested in their kid being a mascot as well and there is a deal of 2 kids for £450 so a more reasonable £225 each if we split it. Im assuming that would be ok or is it assumed kids are from same family?

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Mascot on 16:08 - Aug 15 with 1331 viewsStreathamRanger

What do you get for your £225?
Mascot on 16:13 - Aug 15 with 1305 viewsJames_Paddocks

Email the club and ask for him to be mascot at an away match.

My lad did the Burnley away miracle win. Cost bugger all and he had a great time meeting all the players, walking out the tunnel etc.
Mascot on 16:44 - Aug 15 with 1175 viewshoops_legend

Mascot on 16:08 - Aug 15 by StreathamRanger

What do you get for your £225?

The package allows mascots to take a look behind-the-scenes on a matchday, and also gives them the opportunity to meet their heroes... and yours!

Four tickets in the Lower Loft (Family Stand)
Mascot receives full QPR home kit
Photo of mascot in programme
Picture with captain and match officials
Run out with the teams
PA announcement
Commemorative photograph of your day via WeTransfer
Additional tickets can be purchased if required (subject to availability)
Prices
One mascot - £350*
Two mascots - £450*

Mascot on 16:44 - Aug 15 with 1173 viewshoops_legend

Mascot on 16:13 - Aug 15 by James_Paddocks

My lad did the Burnley away miracle win. Cost bugger all and he had a great time meeting all the players, walking out the tunnel etc.

Thasnk mate - I will do that - great idea

Mascot on 20:21 - Aug 15 with 926 viewsStreathamRanger

Mascot on 16:44 - Aug 15 by hoops_legend

The package allows mascots to take a look behind-the-scenes on a matchday, and also gives them the opportunity to meet their heroes... and yours!

Four tickets in the Lower Loft (Family Stand)
Mascot receives full QPR home kit
Photo of mascot in programme
Picture with captain and match officials
Run out with the teams
PA announcement
Commemorative photograph of your day via WeTransfer
Additional tickets can be purchased if required (subject to availability)
Prices
One mascot - £350*
Two mascots - £450*

That's not too bad considering it's an experience they'll never forget. Shelled out on season tickets already so don't think I'd get away with it this year but maybe one for the future.
Mascot on 20:40 - Aug 15 with 868 viewsBathRanger

Mascot on 16:13 - Aug 15 by James_Paddocks

Did this too for my son a few seasons ago. He had to be a Junior R member but just emailed the club to say which away games we planned to attend that season and they emailed back and offered him Birmingham away. The cost was a full replica kit for him and match tickets for the rest of us. Birmingham provided lunch and official photos, we got to meet all the players in the dressing room before the game, he got to walk out with the players, and it was well worth it.
Mascot on 21:40 - Aug 15 with 796 viewsstainrods_elbow

Mascot on 20:21 - Aug 15 by StreathamRanger

That's not too bad considering it's an experience they'll never forget. Shelled out on season tickets already so don't think I'd get away with it this year but maybe one for the future.

Personally, I don't think it should be charged for at all, and at one time it wouldn't have been.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Mascot on 06:24 - Aug 16 with 601 viewsStevenageRanger

Both my lads when younger done away games and were brilliant.

One was Coventry in the Adel days (we met him in coridor when he was told he was on the bench) and one was Villa (when Albert played for them and he said to my when waiting outside the changing room "You R's" when he turned up) Nedam was captain for us that night and was great with my lad, also Smithies found him after the game in the crowd and gave him his gloves (which we still have)

Villa were great with all of us, gave 5 of us who went with my youngest dinner before the game!!

As others have said, junior hoops/ST holder, email the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024