Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live now on Patreon - Championship 1-24s with oppo fan input 10:02 - Aug 8 with 2556 viewsNorthernr

Hear from some of LFW's favourite oppo fan contributors (Ian Herbert at Blackburn, Graham Falk at Sunderland, Dana Malt at Boro, Lovely Jon from Sheff Wed and Dr Matt Graham from West Brom) as myself and @AnalyticsQPR run down our 1-24 predictions for the season.

Literally fcking hours of content here for all three subscription tiers...

https://www.patreon.com/posts/championship-1-109696507

https://www.patreon.com/posts/championship-1-109696681

This post has been edited by an administrator
Live now on Patreon - Championship 1-24s with oppo fan input on 11:38 - Aug 8 with 2408 viewsdaveB

I'm basically get no work done today with these coming out

Listened to part 2 and it's a great listen with some great contributions from the Sheff Wed, West Brom and Boro fans
Live now on Patreon - Championship 1-24s with oppo fan input on 13:31 - Aug 8 with 2211 viewsFDC

Excellent, looking forward to these
Live now on Patreon - Championship 1-24s with oppo fan input on 13:43 - Aug 8 with 2193 viewsvanrrrr

Excellent - thanks!

Bottom of the table going to be more exciting than the top… each team more of a basket case than the next.
Live now on Patreon - Championship 1-24s with oppo fan input on 16:33 - Aug 8 with 1976 viewsBeejnewark

Terrific listen that. Good work!
Live now on Patreon - Championship 1-24s with oppo fan input on 16:33 - Aug 8 with 1976 viewsJevlar

Got me through an admin heavy work day. A very enjoyable listen

Couple of recurring themes
- A lot of clubs are insanely run
- everyclub wants a striker

Do strikers even exist anymore!

I also have QPR finishing in their gravitational position.

Quite reassuring to hear a lot of clubs have a lot of issues which should mean a slightly better season than last year.
Live now on Patreon - Championship 1-24s with oppo fan input on 17:13 - Aug 8 with 1902 viewsTheChef

Live now on Patreon - Championship 1-24s with oppo fan input on 16:33 - Aug 8 by Jevlar

Got me through an admin heavy work day. A very enjoyable listen

Couple of recurring themes
- A lot of clubs are insanely run
- everyclub wants a striker

Do strikers even exist anymore!

I also have QPR finishing in their gravitational position.

Quite reassuring to hear a lot of clubs have a lot of issues which should mean a slightly better season than last year.

Ha - good question re strikers!

Definitely feels like they're a dying breed, especially since barely anyone plays 44fkn2 any more.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Live now on Patreon - Championship 1-24s with oppo fan input on 07:58 - Aug 9 with 910 viewsPhildo

Really enjoyed these - thanks. I can pretend I know what I am talking about now.
Live now on Patreon - Championship 1-24s with oppo fan input on 20:40 - Aug 9 with 452 viewseastside_r

Good stuff. Listened to part 1 lying the sun today. Will listen to part 2 on the way to the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024