Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) 10:43 - Sep 29 with 30935 viewsAndybrat

This is my 1st thread so quite nervous i get this right. Coming to October and I still haven’t seen a home game yet and on Saturday I have to leave at half time to get to Heathrow to fly out for work. Don’t expect any sympathy, and tbh I think I am a bit of a Jonah as I haven’t seen them win at LR since Wigan, being away for both Reading and Watford. So my prediction is we lose the 1st half ( because of the above) and win the second half ( because of the above) and draw 1-1
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:05 - Sep 30 with 2413 viewsRs_Holy

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:44 - Sep 30 by ted_hendrix

Don't bother looking for three worse teams than us.

Points deductions???
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 2389 viewsdistortR

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:03 - Sep 30 by stainrods_elbow

Dobson and Answorth need to have a long, long look at themselves after that debacle, even allowing for a truly shocking refereeing performance. Are they savvy enough to organise and strategise at this level? (Right now, the jury is so far out they've time travelled back to the 1960s!)
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 17:09]

They caught us out a few times in the first half, Robbins got them in at half time and focussed their attack, we have one idea.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 2382 viewsDejR_vu

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:59 - Sep 30 by markrtid

I so very much want GA to come good.
It just isn't working is it?
On paper, that was a good team lineup.
In reality, our arses are being wiped with that paper.
It's spunk!

GA cares but he’s so limited. Watford was a massive red flag, took the players to make a stand, now we’ve been worked out again, he’s lost again.

That said, given the state of the club, who else would have taken it on?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 2374 viewsitsbiga

We’ll be playing Wrexham in a year or two.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:09 - Sep 30 with 2276 viewsDejR_vu

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:06 - Sep 30 by itsbiga

We’ll be playing Wrexham in a year or two.

And losing

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:11 - Sep 30 with 2216 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:06 - Sep 30 by distortR

They caught us out a few times in the first half, Robbins got them in at half time and focussed their attack, we have one idea.

Spot on.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 2186 viewsjoolsyp

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:58 - Sep 30 by mart_Goblin

3 v 2 in there all game. Outnumbered completely .
Though I do agree that he was shit with the ball too

Yep, really missed Colback in the middle today.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 2177 viewsloftus77

'Beale...Beale' - the only good thing tonight.

And we probably won't be playing Cheltenham next season. The crumbs.
Login to get fewer ads

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 2156 viewspaulparker

I love Ainsworth and he has been dealt a crap hand but there’s no excuse for this home form it’s ducking embarrassing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 2156 viewsHAYESBOY

The 'we will be alright and we will surprise a few people' schtick is wearing thin.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:13 - Sep 30 with 2137 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:03 - Sep 30 by QPunkR

I'm sorry, no luck involved in either of their opening two goals then?

You make your own luck. That team, yet again, was setup wrong. Why, when playing against 3 in midfield, would u send out Dozell and Field, which we have seen time and time again be overrun? Add in Smyth who plays as a winger then the opposition just overload us.

I really can't see what Ainsworth is trying to do. Going foward we look bereft of ideas.
And the football is boring to watch.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:13 - Sep 30 with 2132 viewsMatch82

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:00 - Sep 30 by ted_hendrix

We were beat up, beat up at home 3 f cking 0.

It's not good enough, like I said. But it was hardly Watford levels of shittery.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:14 - Sep 30 with 2109 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Well its the magic 'ten games and we'll see where we are' on Wednesday. Hold the front page.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:15 - Sep 30 with 2098 viewsStanisgod

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:00 - Sep 30 by QPunkR

Paul Smyth looked absolutely delighted with the result FFS. Can't wait for Cannon to hopefully replace both him and Kakay

Why do ypu want to replace Smyth?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:15 - Sep 30 with 2094 viewsrbee

Note that our goal came from width.

Missing Colback obviously but the loss of one player shouldn't be so detrimental to the teams performance. Set up all wrong.

As I said before with Chair, Willock and Smyth on the pitch we should be creating more. Willock was a passenger really.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:15 - Sep 30 with 2084 viewsPunteR

We're a L1 club with a couple of average championship players in it. Ainsworth is a L1 manager. On the plus side we'll probably be playing in L1 next season.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:17 - Sep 30 with 2033 viewsNed_Kennedys

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:44 - Sep 30 by joolsyp

Given we're losing 3-0 Chair has been outstanding today. What a player and character he is.

Chair was not ‘outstanding’ in any shape or form.
Literally no end product and one of his worst performances for a while.

Nowhere near the main culprit today though.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:19 - Sep 30 with 1977 viewsjtuck

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:54 - Sep 30 by Gloucs_R

GA bingo...

Deserved more
I take responsibility
Emptied the tank
Boys gave me everything
Fans were amazing

Any others?

'you know what....'

'...I really do.'

LAranger

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:26 - Sep 30 with 1828 viewsDamo1962

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:12 - Sep 30 by HAYESBOY

The 'we will be alright and we will surprise a few people' schtick is wearing thin.

The only surprise to me, is we aren't rock bottom...yet.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:26 - Sep 30 with 1825 viewsHayesender

Landed at Heathrow from Chicago this morning. Dropped case off at outlaws and headed to the Bush. I've not slept or washed in about 24 hours, for that shite.

Not a happy bunny atm

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:28 - Sep 30 with 1798 viewsjoolsyp

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:17 - Sep 30 by Ned_Kennedys

Chair was not ‘outstanding’ in any shape or form.
Literally no end product and one of his worst performances for a while.

Nowhere near the main culprit today though.

I think you're wrong. Even at 3-0 down he was chasing back, driving forward, trying to create something. Problem is he gets no support around him, the days of the pretty and incisive triangles with Willock appear to be over.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:30 - Sep 30 with 1772 viewsBushRanger82

Sometimes you just have to put your hands up and admit we're fuxking shite, total and utter shite.
Those bastards come down to our gaff last season and score 3 goals. Fair enough, shit happens. But you ensure that doesn't happen again. Just 5 months later, with an arguably weaker team, we let that load of shit score 3 again!
Un fuxcking forgiveable.
It's fuxcking Brentford all over again.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:32 - Sep 30 with 1739 viewsslmrstid

The collapse was unacceptable. The home form is unacceptable. Is Ainsworth the right man? I dont know, i want him to be, I want him and QPR to be successful.

I also have people who sit around me who just revel when we lose, the worse we get the more they seem to enjoy it, and I dont get it and they do my head in.

I just feel gutted to be honest, I love this club and I hate seeing us this bad.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:33 - Sep 30 with 1732 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:34 - Sep 30 with 1724 viewsBushRanger82

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 17:15 - Sep 30 by rbee

Note that our goal came from width.

Missing Colback obviously but the loss of one player shouldn't be so detrimental to the teams performance. Set up all wrong.

As I said before with Chair, Willock and Smyth on the pitch we should be creating more. Willock was a passenger really.

I'm done with that waynekerr. Willock is a fuxcing pillock. Has been for far too long now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024