Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 47122 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:10 - Apr 1 with 2664 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bazza’s 5 Rambunctious Takes:

1) Gavin Ward < Keith Stroud

2) Balogun’s challenge for the Pen was the most moronic I’ve ever seen by anyone in a QPR shirt.

3) QPR are not the worst team in the league

4) QPR are the limpest team in the league

5) Whoever screamed abuse into Chair’s face when he came over need their head checking. Whoever caused Balogun to need restraining by Adomah not so much.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:11 - Apr 1 with 2593 viewsstainrods_elbow

4/25 successful crosses according to the post-match data! These are allegedly professional footballers, right?

Oh, and a poxy 3 shots on target, one of which came in added time.

Dykes and Martin are pretty much a complete waste of time, and our promising kid can't score either.

If Johansen is our leader, we need another leader.

Balogun f*kced us with that sh*tty penalty, and we could barely fashion a chance after that for all our ball. Laird and Paal, that last volley aside, were consistently poor.

Willock flickered and Chair tried, but the teamwork, cohesion and creativity just aren't there.

I expect GA to look around 100 in the post-match interview - I know that's how old I feel!

Sh*t team, sh*t league and sh*t product.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:12 - Apr 1 with 2591 viewspaulparker

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 13:52 - Apr 1 by paulparker

I had a dream the other night that Wigan won one nil
I can’t see us getting anything today

I’m a visionary

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:14 - Apr 1 with 2547 viewsMelakaRanger

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:53 - Apr 1 by andrew1302

The problem lies and has lain for several years now in the ownership and management of QPR . Fernandes absolutely blew £200m in a completely naive manner . Rueben seems clueless and constantly believes Les and Hoos. And look at the players those two have signed. Bonne for £2m , Dozell for £1m and lots of sick notes. The problem is not on the pitch but in the office. They may all be nice but who is interested in nice, we want coherent , clever management. League 1 if not this year is very likely soon thereafter and i am not sure we will be very competitive there either. There needs to be a radical change around at the top beginning with Les and Blick and maybe Hoos. How they can still be trusted by Rueben beggars belief. They may want well for the club but they are incompetent and therein lies the problem of QPR

You are spot on

I’ve posted many time that our owners are nice people. Trusting people. Honourable people. I’ve had the pleasure of spending a few days in their company. They really do have the best interests of QPR at heart. But they employ “experts” to run the club. They trust these “experts”. They accept what they tell them.

But we need hard Nuts, people who trust no one, people who refuse to accept 2nd best.

The owners need to get mean and nasty or QPR will end up a League 2 team quicker than you think

This summer there must be a purge. From Manager down to the lowest of the low. A lot of blood needs spilling or this clubs going nowhere but further down.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 17:15]
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:14 - Apr 1 with 2542 viewsnumptydumpty

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:12 - Apr 1 by paulparker

I’m a visionary

Can you divert your vision to more positive pursuits Paul !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:15 - Apr 1 with 2476 viewsDieByYourSide

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:10 - Apr 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

2) Balogun’s challenge for the Pen was the most moronic I’ve ever seen by anyone in a QPR shirt.

5) Whoever screamed abuse into Chair’s face when he came over need their head checking. Whoever caused Balogun to need restraining by Adomah not so much.

Who would the worst team in the league be, then?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:17 - Apr 1 with 2422 viewslave16

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:59 - Apr 1 by Mick_S

Cardiff lose.
So do we.

When Wigan brought on their Aasgaard I knew we wouldn't score - will next season be any better? I doubt it

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:17 - Apr 1 with 2414 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:08 - Apr 1 by MelakaRanger

I’ve been positive regarding relegation so far. But today has convinced me we haven’t a chance in hell of staying up

The Cavalry has proven to be effing useless

This team and these tactics are incapable of gaining a single point from the remaining fixtures

We might even end up bottom

Even in League 1 I fear for our survival. We have a very real chance of being in League 2 within the next 14 months. Seriously

Been saying it all along, that I will be surprised if we don't finish bottom of the lot. Back to back relegations, is eminently possible with those in charge...as you rightly point out.
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:17 - Apr 1 with 2410 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:15 - Apr 1 by DieByYourSide

Who would the worst team in the league be, then?

Wigan
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:17 - Apr 1 with 2402 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:10 - Apr 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

not sure what was more moronic the challenge or going to fans after the game... some footballers are so f*cking stupid.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:18 - Apr 1 with 2368 viewsFredManRave

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:12 - Apr 1 by paulparker

I’m a visionary

Once in a while a blind squirrel will find a nut, mate!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:18 - Apr 1 with 2355 viewsessextaxiboy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:06 - Apr 1 by Damo1962

Damning more like.Thing is, I feel strangely calm, now that relegation for me is nailed on. No more need to hope - the players certainly don't.

I think this is the way to manage it , accept relegation now .
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:19 - Apr 1 with 2330 viewsTHEBUSH

There is absolutely nothing positive to say about todays performance .

No doubt about it, Wigan were the better team.

Ainsworth has a massive job on his hands.

What can he do when our most experienced defender, gives away a penalty after four minutes?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:19 - Apr 1 with 2332 viewsnomar

Really feel it’s time that Clive is exempted from his post-mortem reports for the rest of the season.

What more can he really say anymore?

This must be so traumatic watching new levels of ineptitude surpassed each week.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:20 - Apr 1 with 2304 viewsSonofpugwash

So The Undertaker loses another game?
Nothing more to add really...
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 17:21]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:22 - Apr 1 with 2239 viewsPunteR

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:18 - Apr 1 by FredManRave

Once in a while a blind squirrel will find a nut, mate!

Haha..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:24 - Apr 1 with 2211 viewsBakes

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:26 - Apr 1 with 2139 viewsbaz_qpr

Controversial I know but other than the pen I thought Balogun was very decent and we were more solid than in recent weeks.

But tactically we are all over the place, we dont seem to have much of a pattern of play going forward (and its been that way since teams have worked out to defend our left side overload) The front two were poor but had no service. Laird had a terrible game. Pitch was a cowpatch and we struggled to control the ball properly.

Look if you are going to play Chair and Willock (and this has been evident for sometime now) you have to have pace in front of them to push the oppositions back four deep to give them the space to play. Unless you are going to go long and have midfield runners going beyond. We dont seem to do either. Nor do we shoot from outside the box anymore

I was sceptical with the Ainsworth appointment and I think that has been proved right. We've made two poor appointments in a row after two good ones and I fear we are in an existential situation here now. League 1 is bloody hard to get out of and we may be destined to be like Charlton and Ipswich and in it for years
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:27 - Apr 1 with 2134 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:11 - Apr 1 by stainrods_elbow

4/25 successful crosses according to the post-match data! These are allegedly professional footballers, right?

Oh, and a poxy 3 shots on target, one of which came in added time.

Dykes and Martin are pretty much a complete waste of time, and our promising kid can't score either.

If Johansen is our leader, we need another leader.

Balogun f*kced us with that sh*tty penalty, and we could barely fashion a chance after that for all our ball. Laird and Paal, that last volley aside, were consistently poor.

Willock flickered and Chair tried, but the teamwork, cohesion and creativity just aren't there.

I expect GA to look around 100 in the post-match interview - I know that's how old I feel!

Sh*t team, sh*t league and sh*t product.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

you raised a good point previously about some of these players wanting relegation and I am now smelling a rat with some of them.
The crossing continues to be of a level not expected by Sunday League players... Paals in the first half was baffling because given where he was (edge of the box) and given the time he had, how the hell did the ball go straight out for a throw??? Baloguns foul was crazy.... really brain dead crazy. Even some of Johanson's play today had me screaming!!!
I mentioned it before but QPR were really big odds for relegation a couple of months ago. My nephew got 20's about 1 month ago... What I am seeing from some of the QPR players does not add up.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:28 - Apr 1 with 2086 viewspaulparker

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:24 - Apr 1 by Bakes

Good for them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:57 - Apr 1 with 1754 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m actually hating this team.

Just fück off.

Laird can fück off too- weak as pïss.

Shït in both boxes, with no quality in between.

Roll on the seasons end.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:04 - Apr 1 with 1673 viewsAshteadR

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:01 - Apr 1 by dmm

For the first time this season, I can see us going down. It's a real possibility and would be a disaster for the club.

Yes, today was the tipping point for me too. I thought the teams below us weren’t going to get enough points but that’s not the case now. We’re in big trouble
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:04 - Apr 1 with 1670 viewsMick_S

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:28 - Apr 1 by paulparker

Good for them

Paul - accidentally down arrowed that. That video is not a good view. Seems like Adomah gave his boots to a young one and the missing one came over to have a word, about what, I don’t know?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:06 - Apr 1 with 1643 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:04 - Apr 1 by Mick_S

Paul - accidentally down arrowed that. That video is not a good view. Seems like Adomah gave his boots to a young one and the missing one came over to have a word, about what, I don’t know?

My take was he came to clap then got some abuse, and reacted
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:08 - Apr 1 with 1614 viewsMick_S

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:06 - Apr 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

My take was he came to clap then got some abuse, and reacted

That’s my guess, too. Hate seeing that reaction, I get it but I really don’t like it. Having said that, I’ve not spent my spare time and money following Rangers this season like so many have.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024