Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going down 17:35 - Feb 25 with 15568 viewsRangersw12

I'm sorry ( full bed wetting mode) but I just can't t see where we're gonna get any points from

These players just don't care enough to do the basics

Must not lose at Rotherham!?
Going down on 21:36 - Feb 25 with 2983 viewsManinBlack

Going down on 20:44 - Feb 25 by CamberleyR

The 68/69 team won once in their final 22 matches (42 game season) which included a twenty match winless run and a nine straight game losing streak in the second half of the season so it'll be close.

Thanks Camberley. With 4 wins all season I suspected that team must have had a long bad run.

They do have more reasons though for being bad. It was top flight football and our first ever campaign their. The meteoric rise from the third division probably meant that we had some third division players playing 42 games against division 1 quality and the leap was too great. I don't think the club had prepared to go up in successive seasons.

We also lost Alec Stock and our best player Marsh missed much of the season. Didn't we have three managers that season just like this season? I think this season is worse as it is effectively happening in division 2 and not in the top division. Also the financial implications today are far greater than in 1969 for going down.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 21:37]
Going down on 21:59 - Feb 25 with 2880 viewsCateLeBonR

Going down on 18:28 - Feb 25 by Pikey

Gotta day that was grim. No passion no heart no ability. Chair went off and tgst was it. The much maligned kaley was our best player. Dieng left something behind in Qatar. The times he had the ball with players available only to hold on and play a short ball to Dickie or Dunne. Dickie has completely lost it, Lowe was just lazy and Martin, the only forward trying, was taken off.
Dozzell may as well not have turned up. Another clear out if we do survive. And that's not a given.

"No passion no heart no ability"

I saw all of those today.

I didn't see a lot of confidence.
Going down on 22:22 - Feb 25 with 2771 viewsstanistheman

Going down on 20:08 - Feb 25 by Wegerles_Stairs

Three of them away to northern teams. We're basically three points to anyone who turns up in W12 - does anyone have any faith that this team can go anywhere and get a result? With our defending today? That's the performance of a relegated team.

They are sleepwalking into L1.

How much is the DoFcukups earning each year for directing this S:;tshow?
Going down on 22:36 - Feb 25 with 2719 viewsDejR_vu

Going down on 22:22 - Feb 25 by stanistheman

They are sleepwalking into L1.

How much is the DoFcukups earning each year for directing this S:;tshow?

The DoF must have skin like Rhino hide. Sitting there watching that as the fruits of his labour after eight years, he should be squirming with embarrassment. Eight years and that’s what we’ve got.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Going down on 22:53 - Feb 25 with 2660 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Going down on 20:54 - Feb 25 by paulparker

Les Ferdinand with the help of his coaching mates and the board have killed this club
Yet people still back him and get all giddy when the owner does a puff piece on the website
Richard Thompson, Chris Wright, marler estates ,tango & cash, Paladini , all had protests against them yet this mob are taking us into oblivion and we just shrug our shoulders
RIP QPR

Killed to death.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 22:54]
Going down on 23:19 - Feb 25 with 2563 viewspaulparker

Going down on 22:53 - Feb 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Killed to death.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 22:54]

Yeah he has
But you don’t care about it do you

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Going down on 23:29 - Feb 25 with 2534 viewsterryb

Today. Was the first half a little better than recently? I thought so, but I'm far from sure. The second half definitely wasn't! I might have seen a worse 45 minutes at a professional game than that, but I can't recall doing so! Both sides were awful, but Blackburn had already won the game.

I like Kakay, but he is not a good enough to be our best (only) player, which he was. That is an indictment on the rest of them & not meant to be detrimental to Ossie.

I assume that Gareth Ainsworth would have been guided by the DoF & the coaching staff as to his team selection & tactical shape today. Hopefully he has already realised (as we have) that Dickie & Dunne can't play together in a back four! IF we persist with this formation, one of them has to be left out. We wouldn't be worse playing Gubbins thare. Or Kakay. Or an under 18 defender come to that! Preferably a back three please.

Another change desperately wanted is to stop playing the same bloody players! I don't care if Dixon-Bonner (insert the name of your choice) is shown to not be good enough, GIVE THEM A CHANCE! He can't be any worse & after spending the last 3/4 games on the bench, the least he deserves is to get on the pitch.

Another 6 points would see us safe this season, but will we even get 1? Probably, but I can't envisage where we will get it. Not a good day to support Rangers!
Going down on 23:33 - Feb 25 with 2525 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Going down on 23:19 - Feb 25 by paulparker

Yeah he has
But you don’t care about it do you

Yeah shit fan me.
Login to get fewer ads

Going down on 23:43 - Feb 25 with 2486 viewspaulparker

Going down on 23:33 - Feb 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah shit fan me.

I dont know if you are or not , and I couldn’t give a sh1t TBH
Your getting sarky over a bloke who has done a poor job and who is overseeing one of the worst teams to grace our turf in nearly 20 years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Going down on 23:45 - Feb 25 with 2480 viewsMonkey_Roots

I personally don’t buy it that the players don’t care or are not trying.

Senny, Kakay, Dunne, Paal, Field JoJo, Chair, Martin even… I don’t get the sense that any of them don’t care.

I think we have a crisis of confidence mostly, coupled with a couple of loanees that don’t have the heart for the situation we’re in. Tim is a luxury player - his meandering, lazy gait is exactly what we don’t need right now. I think he’s better further forward, and shows glimpses of real quality, but for this team, at this point in time, it’s jarring. Lowe has become a bit of a non-entity the past few games, he’s definitely been QPR’d.

We have a sh!t ton of injuries to key players too.

GA needs a bit of time to work with them to assess and come up with a plan - obviously he doesn’t have long, but it was probably a bit hopeful to expect what would an absolute miracle in us beating Blackburn today.

We did score, and at the loft end - that was a positive, at least. Kakay stepped up today, I was pleased for him. Our defending is dire, and Chair’s injury is a disaster.

Dickie is f*cked, but what choice do we have? Bench him and throw Gubbins in? That’s proper harsh.

We need an orrible, sh!tty 1-0 win.
Going down on 23:54 - Feb 25 with 2449 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Going down on 23:43 - Feb 25 by paulparker

I dont know if you are or not , and I couldn’t give a sh1t TBH
Your getting sarky over a bloke who has done a poor job and who is overseeing one of the worst teams to grace our turf in nearly 20 years

I’m sarky because I think saying the club is dead is a tad over the top. As is calling not to pay them or playing the U8s too by the way.

I couldn’t even tell you what bloke you’re talking about because you’ve wanted everyone to go at some point.

I’m sure it will Ainsworth’s turn before too long.

This is a tough time for QPR fans. It hurts, but come on let’s show some dignity.
Going down on 00:02 - Feb 26 with 2397 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I thought we worked harder today, I think we have a manager who might inspire us for the games ahead. Chair's injury might be a blow, but I'm still optimistic that we will get our form and shape back.

I don't see anything other than survival.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Going down on 00:02 - Feb 26 with 2393 viewsMonkey_Roots

Going down on 23:29 - Feb 25 by terryb

Today. Was the first half a little better than recently? I thought so, but I'm far from sure. The second half definitely wasn't! I might have seen a worse 45 minutes at a professional game than that, but I can't recall doing so! Both sides were awful, but Blackburn had already won the game.

I like Kakay, but he is not a good enough to be our best (only) player, which he was. That is an indictment on the rest of them & not meant to be detrimental to Ossie.

I assume that Gareth Ainsworth would have been guided by the DoF & the coaching staff as to his team selection & tactical shape today. Hopefully he has already realised (as we have) that Dickie & Dunne can't play together in a back four! IF we persist with this formation, one of them has to be left out. We wouldn't be worse playing Gubbins thare. Or Kakay. Or an under 18 defender come to that! Preferably a back three please.

Another change desperately wanted is to stop playing the same bloody players! I don't care if Dixon-Bonner (insert the name of your choice) is shown to not be good enough, GIVE THEM A CHANCE! He can't be any worse & after spending the last 3/4 games on the bench, the least he deserves is to get on the pitch.

Another 6 points would see us safe this season, but will we even get 1? Probably, but I can't envisage where we will get it. Not a good day to support Rangers!

I think it’s more likely that his team selection was guided by who is actually fit to play.

Dickie is a shell, a husk - but the alternative right now is probably Gubbins, or GA (and NC) is hoping that he’ll play himself back into some semblance of form.

It’s going to be an interesting week on that training ground for sure.
Going down on 00:12 - Feb 26 with 2348 viewspaulparker

Going down on 23:54 - Feb 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’m sarky because I think saying the club is dead is a tad over the top. As is calling not to pay them or playing the U8s too by the way.

I couldn’t even tell you what bloke you’re talking about because you’ve wanted everyone to go at some point.

I’m sure it will Ainsworth’s turn before too long.

This is a tough time for QPR fans. It hurts, but come on let’s show some dignity.

There’s plenty of posters on here calling for Les head it’s not just me
In my eyes the club is dead , that’s my opinion , we are heading towards league one with a whimper
Ainsworth was bought into please the fan base he wasn’t chosen on merit , the DOF is padding on Sh1t creek that’s why Gareth is here now , his signings and managerial appointments have been by and large disappointing over the 8 years , there’s no plan if there was why are we signing the likes of Tyler Roberts, Lowe and Chris Martin , It’s get by season upon season that was not the remit when Les took the reigns , we got lucky with one Jewell in the turd bowl which was Eze and look how that cash was spent
And btw it’s not just Les , it’s Hoos, the coaching staff and by and large the board who have made such a pigs ear of it
QPR fans have shown enough dignity over the last 8 years and look where we are now

Going down on 00:16 - Feb 26 with 2337 viewsjoe90

Going down on 00:02 - Feb 26 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought we worked harder today, I think we have a manager who might inspire us for the games ahead. Chair's injury might be a blow, but I'm still optimistic that we will get our form and shape back.

Brain, judging from all our recent performances there’s nothing I’ve seen that gives me any hope that the manger can influence a positive change. This isn’t on Critchley or Ainsworth, it’s 100% on the players. They’ve got 90mins in the week to put a bit of effort in, no excuses. If you can’t do it get another job.

Even if we stay up, what hope does it bring us for next season?

Today was the first time I’ve questioned having a season ticket. It really was the first time in a long time I’ve felt hopeless about a QPR side.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2023 0:20]
Going down on 00:27 - Feb 26 with 2296 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Going down on 00:12 - Feb 26 by paulparker

In my eyes the club is dead , that’s my opinion , we are heading towards league one with a whimper
Ainsworth was bought into please the fan base he wasn’t chosen on merit , the DOF is padding on Sh1t creek that’s why Gareth is here now , his signings and managerial appointments have been by and large disappointing over the 8 years , there’s no plan if there was why are we signing the likes of Tyler Roberts, Lowe and Chris Martin , It’s get by season upon season that was not the remit when Les took the reigns , we got lucky with one Jewell in the turd bowl which was Eze and look how that cash was spent
And btw it’s not just Les , it’s Hoos, the coaching staff and by and large the board who have made such a pigs ear of it
QPR fans have shown enough dignity over the last 8 years and look where we are now

Well if the club is dead to you at this stage I have no idea how you’ve got through the last forty years, including going into administration and being locked out the training ground.

The worst side in twenty years you said. There have been a lot of Zesh Rahmans in that time. I don’t see any Rahmans in this side. Just players low on confidence and form, and a dash of not giving a shit from some.

Blackburn are second in the form table by the way. I’m not convinced we would have beaten them when we were top, which was only four months ago. Do clubs really go from top to dead in four months?

Like I say, it’s hard and it’s not my place to police what you think or say. I’m always going to make a sarky comment when people say the club is dead while I think back to jangling buckets and talk of mergers with Fulham though.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2023 0:32]
Going down on 00:28 - Feb 26 with 2298 viewsqpr_1968

Going down on 22:36 - Feb 25 by DejR_vu

The DoF must have skin like Rhino hide. Sitting there watching that as the fruits of his labour after eight years, he should be squirming with embarrassment. Eight years and that’s what we’ve got.

you must have seen this all before.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Going down on 00:28 - Feb 26 with 2298 viewsjoe90

Going down on 00:12 - Feb 26 by paulparker

We signed Chris Martin because Dykes was seriously unwell. Don’t know if you heard the news, but he was in hospital with pneumonia.

Also, Neil Critchley was in keeping with the ‘plan’, he just inherited a useless team!
Going down on 00:51 - Feb 26 with 2242 viewsPunteR

Going down on 00:27 - Feb 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Well if the club is dead to you at this stage I have no idea how you’ve got through the last forty years, including going into administration and being locked out the training ground.

The worst side in twenty years you said. There have been a lot of Zesh Rahmans in that time. I don’t see any Rahmans in this side. Just players low on confidence and form, and a dash of not giving a shit from some.

Blackburn are second in the form table by the way. I’m not convinced we would have beaten them when we were top, which was only four months ago. Do clubs really go from top to dead in four months?

Like I say, it’s hard and it’s not my place to police what you think or say. I’m always going to make a sarky comment when people say the club is dead while I think back to jangling buckets and talk of mergers with Fulham though.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2023 0:32]

Pure drivel.
Even by your standards Baz.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Going down on 01:03 - Feb 26 with 2210 viewsPunteR

Going down on 00:02 - Feb 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Did you really think we worked harder today Brian?
I dont.
We're just not very good. Not properly good.
This is the squad that's been built by Hoos and Les. Yep, finance has hinderd us but this is the best they've done? Ferdinand has done an absolute shit job aided by Hoos. There's no two ways about it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Going down on 01:42 - Feb 26 with 2153 viewsozexile

Going down on 20:00 - Feb 25 by BillericayR

Why does Dozzell get the nod over Amos? I know Amos is injury prone but must be a better option if fit enough to be named on the bench.

I can only assume that as he's left footed he wanted to keep shape on the left. He was awful. Im sure he looks great in unopposed training sessions but he'll never do anything at this level.
Going down on 01:58 - Feb 26 with 2136 viewskitkev

Don't think you will go down only because hudd Blackpool Wigan are worst than you

By the same token Ainsworth will get a couple of wins, in the short term he will stabilise you.

Long term he is not the answer in my opinion, forget the pretty football and just grind out results win draw does not matter points are what count

We sit fifth are we a team that play like Barca no but we are a team of grafters I don't care about how other sides see us or what they call us,

And you should do the same feck the pretty football survive that's all you need to do
Going down on 08:25 - Feb 26 with 1932 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Going down on 01:03 - Feb 26 by PunteR

Did you really think we worked harder today Brian?
I dont.
We're just not very good. Not properly good.
This is the squad that's been built by Hoos and Les. Yep, finance has hinderd us but this is the best they've done? Ferdinand has done an absolute shit job aided by Hoos. There's no two ways about it.

It's the way Ferdinand blames others for his own failure that gets me. Warburton got it last season, right from that moment Ferdinand said in an interview that he'd refused a striker. Critchley got it last week, even though he'd been appointed by Ferdinand a few weeks before and was managing the squad Ferdinand as 'Director of Football' assembled. So when he's sitting up there like God yesterday, maybe he wants to think about how good these players he keeps defending actually are and why his academy can't even produce a striker to cover Dykes, a midfielder that's better than Dozzell or a centre-back that can defend.

If the owners were less concerned about their office decor, maybe they'd realise what a major part of the problem is.
Going down on 08:36 - Feb 26 with 1907 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Ive been working at Port Vale this season and have only watched Rangers via internet streams. I have seen quite a bit of league one football, and i believe that this current team would only be around mid table in that league too. Its a far more physical league and if you think championship refs are bad, you should see some of the dross reffing in league one!
Going down on 08:36 - Feb 26 with 1904 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Going down on 00:51 - Feb 26 by PunteR

Pure drivel.
Even by your standards Baz.

Another cracking contribution from the Loft For Words weathervane.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024