Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton Match Thread 15:05 - Dec 29 with 34934 viewscolinallcars

Let's 'ave yer…..
A tough 2-2 draw.
Luton Match Thread on 19:51 - Dec 29 with 3245 viewsHarbour

Luton Match Thread on 19:42 - Dec 29 by Beckenhamhoop

Iroegbunam switched off, let the player run past him to score. He’s looked disinterested all game.

Yes he took it well but that’s poor defending for the 3rd we have been second best all over the pitch..
Luton Match Thread on 19:52 - Dec 29 with 3219 viewsDamo1962

Luton Match Thread on 19:49 - Dec 29 by Beckenhamhoop

It’s taken me a very long time but I’m done with Dykes. Unless the ball is put on his head 5 yards out he’s a hopeless footballer.

At least some good has come from tonight. Don't think you'll be the only one thinking it either. Critchley must be having nightmares.
Luton Match Thread on 19:52 - Dec 29 with 3235 viewsplasmahoop

We need to work out how to score a goal, rather than just lob it in the box. Might as well play like Wimbledon years ago if you pass it about and then lob it in anyway
Luton Match Thread on 19:54 - Dec 29 with 3146 viewsGreenbay

Let's look at the bright side.
Promotion in 17 months time - from Division 1!!
What a horror show.
We huffed and we puffed - with some energy - but still can't score.
And our defence just makes mistakes - despite two good Luton goals.
We rode our luck at Preston and we should have lost against a pathetic Cardiff side.
Now the truth has finally arrived.
Luton Match Thread on 19:57 - Dec 29 with 2995 viewsHooparoo

Well that was sh!t 😕

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Luton Match Thread on 19:57 - Dec 29 with 2977 viewsR_from_afar

Luton Match Thread on 19:51 - Dec 29 by R_from_afar

I can only think of two decent chances for us, both missed by Dykes. FT 3-0

When you create very few decent chances, as is the case for us currently, you simply have to be clinical, and we just aren't.

People will rage about Dykes missing those two great chances, both of which he should've scored, but even if he had converted them, we would still have lost.

Unless all our first choice eleven are fit and on form, we're very average.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Luton Match Thread on 19:57 - Dec 29 with 2977 views08olesen

Shocking performance. Reset to back five- get rid of Dykes, Shodipo, Bonne, Albert immediately and bring someone in with some pace and can shoot. If we don’t, we will be heading to league 1 where money will be even tighter- need to gamble now.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Luton Match Thread on 19:59 - Dec 29 with 2913 viewsBoston

I don't know what was worse, listening to the seemingly endless rendition of "you're fcking shit" from the Luton, or Nick London's "well this is turning into a frustrating night for Rangers"....in the 77th minute!
All we are saying, is give us a goal.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Luton Match Thread on 19:59 - Dec 29 with 2911 viewskomradkirk

shocking performance again. we build up anybody who puts in an 8/10 to superstar status and they are bang average,how were they top of the league for 10 inutes...this is a bad squad of players and the damning thing is the previous manager will not be looking to take any of them to the pub league.
merry fkng xmas
Luton Match Thread on 20:00 - Dec 29 with 2874 viewsLordPork

I refer my honourable friends to the comments at the start of the thread....

the selection got what it deserved

lets look onward and upward

Happy New Year, !!!
Luton Match Thread on 20:00 - Dec 29 with 2855 viewsPerthRs

Luton Match Thread on 19:52 - Dec 29 by plasmahoop

We need to work out how to score a goal, rather than just lob it in the box. Might as well play like Wimbledon years ago if you pass it about and then lob it in anyway

Gutless preformence nothing in the attack, crossing in to box was very poor and at times nonexistent.
Defence poor marking and not closing down on players early enough.
Something is not right with Club at the moment not sure where NC is going to start in sorting this lot out.
Luton Match Thread on 20:01 - Dec 29 with 2762 viewsstainrods_elbow

Luton Match Thread on 19:49 - Dec 29 by Beckenhamhoop

It’s taken me a very long time but I’m done with Dykes. Unless the ball is put on his head 5 yards out he’s a hopeless footballer.

To quote Captain Sensible (who'd probably have been more of a threat up front tonight), I'm just glad it's all over.

Clueless, witless and careless. In all honesty, was there a single positive out there tonight?

Right now, I'd keep Dieng, Dickie, Dunne, Field, Richards and Chair - after that, I'm struggling. The season, poisoned by Beale, really feels like it could be unravelling. If we sell Willock in January too, we'll be in a relegation battle, no question, and it already looks like we're doing all we can to manage his decline in preparation.

Wouldn't it be nice if one or two of those chummy and complacent non-performers who are actually running the club had the guts to tell it like it is and apologise?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 20:04]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Luton Match Thread on 20:02 - Dec 29 with 2731 viewsA40Bosh

Just got to White City station and fortunately the West Ruislip was already in the platform and the option to jump under it did not present itself to me.

Arrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh.

Spent the hole game with essence of fox shit from the lump of it under the seats in front and on the stairway and then watching that shit on the pitch.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Luton Match Thread on 20:07 - Dec 29 with 2573 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

On the way home. A truly awful performance, but which is now worryingly becoming the norm rather than the exception.
Out fought, out muscled and out played by a Luton team that actually seemed to give a sh#t.
The defending for all the goals was horrendous, no pressure on the ball, and no one was prepared to get hurt trying to stop them scoring.
We look like we are in serious trouble.
People moaning about lack of goals, Dykes not good enough blah blah blah, but if you dont work hard to keep a clean sheet then you're giving yourself a mountain to climb. We got what we deserved.
Luton Match Thread on 20:07 - Dec 29 with 2554 viewsMalintabuk

Just don't have a cohesive comment on that. Left after the 3rd goal and can tell you all that the stadium was toxic by then
I'm really starting to worry for our club. After 2 decent performances, and the Cardiff game was decent in that we looked organised.... this was unexplainable.
Tonight we had league 1 written all over us.... we were so poor, everywhere.
Are we like this because of the Beale fiasco, or does it run deeper than this
For the last 5 years at least under various managers we go on these totally abmysal runs of losing match after match.... there don't seem to be a middle ground.... we either go on a 4 or 5 run unbeaten or then 5 or 6 run being beaten, what is it?
Monday we'll I'm debating on going as I really can't take much more of this, 60 years is enough
Luton Match Thread on 20:08 - Dec 29 with 2547 viewsMedwayR

A performance so bad it killed Pele.

Poll: Who’s better?

Luton Match Thread on 20:12 - Dec 29 with 2382 viewsWegerles_Stairs

That was disgraceful. Critchley makes Paul Hart look exciting; doesn't look like a good fit.

Ferdinand should of course be accountable for that debacle but won't be. Eight years and that's where we are.
Luton Match Thread on 20:16 - Dec 29 with 2302 viewstraininvain

Taking off Chair for Willock was a low point tonight. That’s twice in two games that Critchley’s made the mistake of not having them on the pitch at the same time. Anyone who’s had a cursory glance at how we play over the past couple of years would know that’s a mistake.

And I’ve defended Dykes on here but I’m quickly losing confidence in him. He always seems to be on his heels and a couple of yards behind the game. Even his chance in the second half was made to look more difficult because he didn’t anticipate the cross from Roberts.
Luton Match Thread on 20:22 - Dec 29 with 2173 viewsPhildo

Luton Match Thread on 20:02 - Dec 29 by A40Bosh

Just got to White City station and fortunately the West Ruislip was already in the platform and the option to jump under it did not present itself to me.

Arrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh.

Spent the hole game with essence of fox shit from the lump of it under the seats in front and on the stairway and then watching that shit on the pitch.

I would give the fox mom in the match report for production of end product
Luton Match Thread on 20:22 - Dec 29 with 2158 viewsSakura

That was a disgusting performance

I want to like Critchley but serious questions must be asked if he thinks Shodipo is a footballer

Then playing Roberts I assumed was to have him in and around Dykes but he played no where near the isolated Dykes

Total an utter shambles. Sickening
Luton Match Thread on 20:27 - Dec 29 with 2089 viewsnumptydumpty

Players have either downed tools or are just not that great..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Luton Match Thread on 20:41 - Dec 29 with 1841 viewsDamo1962

Luton Match Thread on 20:12 - Dec 29 by Wegerles_Stairs

That was disgraceful. Critchley makes Paul Hart look exciting; doesn't look like a good fit.

Ferdinand should of course be accountable for that debacle but won't be. Eight years and that's where we are.

We probably would still have lost, but an Ainsworth team would have left everything out on the pitch - can Critchley and the players say they did tonight?
Luton Match Thread on 20:42 - Dec 29 with 1829 viewsManinBlack

Now watching Antiques Roadshow and the Subbuteo player in blue and white hoops has just scored a goal. Sign him up! The owner interviewed is a QPR fan so a fellow sufferer. At least Fiona is worth watching unlike my team.

I don't want to defend the deserter but the way we have played since he left against Burnley, Cardiff and Luton you can understand that managing the Gers and winning all the time is a damn sight easier than staying with us. He could see behind the scenes how bad things are and it was a tougher job than he realised. We are in a right old mess yet again.
Luton Match Thread on 20:43 - Dec 29 with 1800 viewsStanisgod

Luton Match Thread on 19:46 - Dec 29 by ozexile

He's missed from a metre out again.

Maybe if he actually anticipated some of the crosses and didnt just wait for them to come right on his head, plenty of crosses went in tonight.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Luton Match Thread on 20:49 - Dec 29 with 1697 viewsqprxtc

F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck F uck
ing load of f ucking bollocks.

And shit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024