Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry’s second goal 13:34 - Nov 14 with 4976 viewsLadbrokeR

Ive watched it a couple of times - wasn’t it offside.
Coventry’s second goal on 07:16 - Nov 16 with 616 viewsdistortR

Coventry’s second goal on 14:12 - Nov 15 by Northernr

I've been impressed with JCS so far, when he's been fit to play. But, and to be fair to him he's not a left back and was out of position, he was fcking dire on Saturday and partly culpable in both goals.

Do you think he was fully fit? This may be a recurrent theme, Beale certainly doesn't appear like Warbs when it comes to listening to the medics.
I'm not a fan of travelman, but why was he on the subs bench on Saturday? I think he was treated poorly - overlooked for a cb, who is then replaced by a rb. Again, why was he on the bench?
I think Beale is going to be a very good manager, but we are a stepping stone for him and I'm actually wondering if we're a good fit - will he depart in the summer leaving behind a squad of broken and/or disillusioned players?
Coventry’s second goal on 08:59 - Nov 16 with 545 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Coventry’s second goal on 07:16 - Nov 16 by distortR

Do you think he was fully fit? This may be a recurrent theme, Beale certainly doesn't appear like Warbs when it comes to listening to the medics.
I'm not a fan of travelman, but why was he on the subs bench on Saturday? I think he was treated poorly - overlooked for a cb, who is then replaced by a rb. Again, why was he on the bench?
I think Beale is going to be a very good manager, but we are a stepping stone for him and I'm actually wondering if we're a good fit - will he depart in the summer leaving behind a squad of broken and/or disillusioned players?

"Do you think he was fully fit? This may be a recurrent theme, Beale certainly doesn't appear like Warbs when it comes to listening to the medics.
I'm not a fan of travelman, but why was he on the subs bench on Saturday? I think he was treated poorly - overlooked for a cb, who is then replaced by a rb. Again, why was he on the bench?"

Good point about Niko. With him, and with the other un-used or under-used subs I wonder how Beale is managing them on non-match days. Surely it's hard to tell them that you rate them and trust them five days a week when on the two days that matter you show signs of doing neither?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Coventry’s second goal on 09:09 - Nov 16 with 525 viewsgazza1

Coventry’s second goal on 16:59 - Nov 15 by ParkRoyalR

Now now Gazza

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024