Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next manager 15:29 - Oct 19 with 16266 viewsDoudou87

Hard thread to start as i'm actually lost for words on this one, thought it was just the media clutching but sounds as if its true. Really poor timing, I hope Beale gets to see us through tonights game. Still banking on him turning down the job (wishful thinking) Anyway......next manager?

Kieran McKenna gets my vote!

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Next manager on 17:27 - Oct 19 with 2960 viewsTonto

Next manager on 17:17 - Oct 19 by daveB

not sure his style is that different but who knows.

McKenna at Ipswich would be good but not sure if we would have the money to get him

depends on the compo fee for Beale?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Next manager on 17:31 - Oct 19 with 2918 viewsWesty75

Next manager on 16:09 - Oct 19 by Hayesender

Just go and get someone unless. What's the fcking point of unearthing a decent manager when some cnt in the prem will swoop in after half a game

I think we’ve just been unlucky with Beale. There are a lot of managers that would have a little bit more integrity and show more loyalty to a great club that has given him his first managerial opportunity. F*ck him.
Next manager on 17:34 - Oct 19 with 2891 viewsPaddyhoops

Announce Warnock, he’s in tonight.
Next manager on 17:42 - Oct 19 with 2824 viewsAntti_Heinola

Next manager on 17:07 - Oct 19 by daveB

Chris Wilder please

jesus christ no thanks

Bare bones.

Next manager on 17:42 - Oct 19 with 2822 viewsconnell10

Next manager on 16:30 - Oct 19 by traininvain

The one positive here (and I’m clutching at straws!) is that we suddenly look an attractive proposition to younger ambitious managers with one eye on the Premiership.

Yeah 10 games and we can get a new one .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Next manager on 17:43 - Oct 19 with 2819 viewsR_from_afar

Ian Evatt has done really well at Bolton and elsewhere and his style of football is progressive. His career win rate as a manager is also very high.

He even used to play for us.

Other candidates are available!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Next manager on 17:57 - Oct 19 with 2699 viewsDamo1962

Next manager on 17:31 - Oct 19 by Westy75

I think we’ve just been unlucky with Beale. There are a lot of managers that would have a little bit more integrity and show more loyalty to a great club that has given him his first managerial opportunity. F*ck him.

Agree. Beale is a two faced gobshite if he jumps ship this soon. Think this could finally finish any interest I have in football...even QPR (though I am not blaming the club for this). Toxic sport with too many repellent individuals in it nowadays. But like modern politicians.
Next manager on 18:02 - Oct 19 with 2664 viewsJuzzie

Next manager on 17:57 - Oct 19 by Damo1962

Agree. Beale is a two faced gobshite if he jumps ship this soon. Think this could finally finish any interest I have in football...even QPR (though I am not blaming the club for this). Toxic sport with too many repellent individuals in it nowadays. But like modern politicians.

Usually one common denominator in all these types of things....... money.
Login to get fewer ads

Next manager on 18:11 - Oct 19 with 2603 viewsbosh67

I think there is little we can do about an approach. I am hoping he comes out before the game and says he’s going nowhere. It all seems like it’s being reported as fact that he’s gone when each article says he’s their main candidate. He seems to be getting abuse for leaving simply for being linked with the job.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Next manager on 18:15 - Oct 19 with 2571 viewsdodge_stoke_r

On the face of it. Two teams going in opposite directions. Sometimes money is not the best way to go. Had the chance to really make a name for himself here. Can't see it ending well up there
Next manager on 18:16 - Oct 19 with 2562 viewsbosh67

Next manager on 18:15 - Oct 19 by dodge_stoke_r

On the face of it. Two teams going in opposite directions. Sometimes money is not the best way to go. Had the chance to really make a name for himself here. Can't see it ending well up there

He’s not gone anywhere yet.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Next manager on 18:27 - Oct 19 with 2499 viewsQPR_Jim

Neil Critchley? Did ok at Blackpool and we have a good track record with Aston Villa assistant managers. (Well one good experience)
Next manager on 18:30 - Oct 19 with 2473 viewsDamo1962

Barton
Next manager on 18:37 - Oct 19 with 2441 viewsWatford_Ranger

Next manager on 17:57 - Oct 19 by Damo1962

The bloke is probably quadrupling his wage and setting himself and family up for life even if he fails there. Crap for us but not a chance I’d be turning it down in his position. It’s a much bigger, more lucrative job and potential stepping stone to a bigger club than Wolves which would never happen if he stayed here and did pretty well.

Rob Edwards could be a shout. Never got a chance at Watford and similar philosophy to Beale. Wouldn’t be expensive either I’d have thought.
Next manager on 18:39 - Oct 19 with 2431 views08olesen

Really disappointing to hear if true.

Regis le Bris from Lorient wouldnt be a bad shout, doing wonders there.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Next manager on 19:27 - Oct 19 with 2262 viewsAirtomoreira

Next manager on 17:26 - Oct 19 by bollockchops

What a kick in the cock !

What, you mean like this?

https://www.visittallinn.ee/eng/visitor/see-do/things-to-do/attractions-museums/
Next manager on 19:32 - Oct 19 with 2216 viewsloftus77

Next manager on 18:30 - Oct 19 by Damo1962

Barton

Come on - some of us feeling fragile tonight....
Next manager on 19:32 - Oct 19 with 2202 viewsDamo1962

Next manager on 18:37 - Oct 19 by Watford_Ranger

The bloke is probably quadrupling his wage and setting himself and family up for life even if he fails there. Crap for us but not a chance I’d be turning it down in his position. It’s a much bigger, more lucrative job and potential stepping stone to a bigger club than Wolves which would never happen if he stayed here and did pretty well.

Rob Edwards could be a shout. Never got a chance at Watford and similar philosophy to Beale. Wouldn’t be expensive either I’d have thought.

Guess I just have unfashionable ideas about loyalty and decency. Don't really care who takes over if he leaves, as we are a club simply treading water. - like so many others these days. "Beautiful game" with too many ugly peop!e in it. Glad I don't contribute to it financially anymore.
Next manager on 19:33 - Oct 19 with 2196 viewsDamo1962

Next manager on 19:32 - Oct 19 by loftus77

Come on - some of us feeling fragile tonight....

I just couldn't stop myself
Next manager on 19:58 - Oct 19 with 2134 viewsqprphil

Next manager on 17:27 - Oct 19 by Tonto

depends on the compo fee for Beale?

1m release clause being banded about.
Next manager on 20:43 - Oct 19 with 2046 viewsRs_Holy

wonder how much Wolves will offer for Chrissy Willock in January :(
Next manager on 20:47 - Oct 19 with 2023 viewstraininvain

Please just someone who can carry on with this style of football if Beale does indeed leave.
Next manager on 20:48 - Oct 19 with 2013 viewsGaxZE

I think if Beale goes, we'll go for Rob Edwards.
Next manager on 21:15 - Oct 19 with 1957 viewsdigswellhoop

all those who think in loyalty put it in the bin absolute disgrace hope wolves snjoy him
Next manager on 22:01 - Oct 19 with 1787 viewscolinallcars

We live in unpleasant, acquisitive times. Can you imagine a chap like say, Alec Stock leaving after a few months ?
My faith in human decency would receive a major boost if Beale were to say thanks but no thanks to Wolves.
I imagine though, the Wolves offer would be pretty hard to turn down in these modern times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024