Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 21:20 - Jun 7 with 4560 viewsdigswellhoop

watching this shower same old England no idea when it matters absolute garbage why wont win anything
England on 14:14 - Jun 8 with 1202 viewsLazyFan

England on 14:10 - Jun 8 by denhamhoop2

Thought Musiala looked a class act for Germany will never ever like a team that picks a right back at left back and then throw in the Ever Insipid Mount 2 holding midfielders to start and it will always be stodge football wise. Kind of get the thinking keep it tight and nick a goal at a set piece, the fact is Southgate and co have as good a chance of winning the World Cup this year as they will ever have more because there is not currently a truly outstanding national team. There is no Brazil circa 70 82 Holland 74 or Spain 2010

I don't know Brazil look like they have an amazing squad to me.

zzzzzzzzzz

England on 16:49 - Jun 8 with 1096 viewsdenhamhoop2

England on 14:14 - Jun 8 by LazyFan

I don't know Brazil look like they have an amazing squad to me.

Hmm with a 38 year old at right back and Fred in centre midfield and I'm reasonably certain Everton would rather Kane at centre forward than Richarlison
England on 17:08 - Jun 8 with 1065 viewsTHEBUSH

I think Southgate has done a reasonable job for England.

He just needs to get out of seemingly picking his old favourites.

When he first got the England job, he started afresh and picked some decent young players.

Now hes picking the same old, almost ?
England on 23:37 - Jun 8 with 885 viewsRangersw12

Back from a great couple of days in Munich. We could really take a leaf out of the Germans book on how to Police games.

They had presence but never in your face like our police. All the stewards friendly and we were in the home end with 100's of others with no bother. All fans treated like adults and not cattle

The press really are a gutter in this country aswell hyping up trouble before the game yet when passed peacefully they don't even write anything saying how well the England fans behaved yet if it had kicked off they would be all over it
England on 10:49 - Jun 9 with 762 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England on 23:37 - Jun 8 by Rangersw12

Back from a great couple of days in Munich. We could really take a leaf out of the Germans book on how to Police games.

They had presence but never in your face like our police. All the stewards friendly and we were in the home end with 100's of others with no bother. All fans treated like adults and not cattle

The press really are a gutter in this country aswell hyping up trouble before the game yet when passed peacefully they don't even write anything saying how well the England fans behaved yet if it had kicked off they would be all over it

The BBC claimed there was singing about Nazis but failed to show where it happened or any footage. Everyone I know who went said they had a great time and OB and both sets of fans got on well.

Doesn't make a story does it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024