Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'King' Green? 14:00 - Sep 12 with 55600 viewsJamie

Nope, just an overpaid, useless cnt.
'King' Green? on 13:59 - Dec 17 with 3123 viewsPinnerPaul

'King' Green? on 18:43 - Dec 16 by Match82

I consider this a "lost" season - we aren't going up, we aren't going down. So I'd prefer to be giving game time to the players who are the future of this club, if we end up losing 5 or 6 points as a result I don't think it will make a difference to the overall outcome of this season

Sooooooooooooooo if that's the case then Green's mistake doesn't matter then!
'King' Green? on 14:36 - Dec 17 with 3102 viewsNorthernr

'King' Green? on 19:03 - Dec 16 by terryb

Yes he was unsighted, but why was that?

Maybe because he didn't bother to move his feet as much as an inch, so that he could see the Brighton player & the ball!

He also stayed static until the ball was only approx. five yards away from him. As Hall was at least ten yards away from Green he had plenty of time to react.

I would have been annoyed with my Sunday League 'keeper if he had conceded that goal.

I would be surprised to see him dropped though. Delighted, but shocked!

I wouldn't even agree that he was 'unsighted'. You're 'unsighted' when a ball flies through a crowded box, or there's somebody standing four yards in front of you, or a free kick is whipped over a wall. The ball still had more than 20 yards to travel after it went round Grant Hall, we could have got a warning to him about it by telegram in that time.
'King' Green? on 15:08 - Dec 17 with 3077 viewsBluce_Ree

'King' Green? on 14:36 - Dec 17 by Northernr

I wouldn't even agree that he was 'unsighted'. You're 'unsighted' when a ball flies through a crowded box, or there's somebody standing four yards in front of you, or a free kick is whipped over a wall. The ball still had more than 20 yards to travel after it went round Grant Hall, we could have got a warning to him about it by telegram in that time.

What's the protocol for doing a hostile takeover of this board?

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

'King' Green? on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 3045 viewsvegasranger

I wasn't too impressed with his effort on the first goal. It was a really soft over head kick. I'm sure the Brighton goalkeeper would have turned it away. How much is Green getting paid? Probably more than any other player playing in any other Championship team.Just seems to spend most games rooted to his line.
'King' Green? on 18:51 - Dec 17 with 2996 viewsSuffolkHoop

'King' Green? on 15:55 - Dec 17 by vegasranger

I wasn't too impressed with his effort on the first goal. It was a really soft over head kick. I'm sure the Brighton goalkeeper would have turned it away. How much is Green getting paid? Probably more than any other player playing in any other Championship team.Just seems to spend most games rooted to his line.

You're right, I was saying this earlier in the thread too. The second goal is the one people will remember but Green was poor for the first goal too. His position wasn't the best and just generally wasn't ready for it. It's not like the overhead kick had any power at all.
'King' Green? on 16:47 - Dec 28 with 2887 viewsJamie

We go again.

Useless cnt.
'King' Green? on 16:59 - Dec 28 with 2837 viewsBrixtonR

'King' Green? on 16:47 - Dec 28 by Jamie

We go again.

Useless cnt.

+1

you knew when you heard free kick, if it was on target he wouldn't move and they'd score. don't think he can organise his wall anymore, have his eyes gone ?
useless cnt
[Post edited 28 Dec 2015 18:38]
'King' Green? on 17:02 - Dec 28 with 2817 viewsJamie

Shuffled across his line like an arthritic pensioner with collapsed arches and still managed to push it into his own net.
Login to get fewer ads

'King' Green? on 17:51 - Dec 28 with 2728 viewseghamranger

'King' Green? on 17:02 - Dec 28 by Jamie

Shuffled across his line like an arthritic pensioner with collapsed arches and still managed to push it into his own net.

He was struggling to organise the wall. Chery was at the end and green wanted Jet there.
It's quite basic to be fair and the players should know. Jet is a lump and needs to go at the end. Everyone in the upper loft knew exactly where the ball was gonna go
'King' Green? on 17:52 - Dec 28 with 2725 viewsRangersw12

There is a photo on bbc site in the match report and Green is flat footed as ever for the free kick

About time we gave Smithies a chance
'King' Green? on 18:31 - Dec 28 with 2647 viewsJamie

'King' Green? on 17:51 - Dec 28 by eghamranger

He was struggling to organise the wall. Chery was at the end and green wanted Jet there.
It's quite basic to be fair and the players should know. Jet is a lump and needs to go at the end. Everyone in the upper loft knew exactly where the ball was gonna go

The only person in the ground who didn't know exactly where it was going was Cnt Green.....
'King' Green? on 18:50 - Dec 28 with 2612 viewsbaz_qpr

'King' Green? on 16:59 - Dec 28 by BrixtonR

+1

you knew when you heard free kick, if it was on target he wouldn't move and they'd score. don't think he can organise his wall anymore, have his eyes gone ?
useless cnt
[Post edited 28 Dec 2015 18:38]

Wondering about his "eyes" myself there have been numerous situations this year where he just does not see or react as he would of a year or two ago
'King' Green? on 19:28 - Dec 28 with 2558 viewsconnell10

'King' Green? on 18:50 - Dec 28 by baz_qpr

Wondering about his "eyes" myself there have been numerous situations this year where he just does not see or react as he would of a year or two ago

Well. Well past his sell by date. Another waster living on his name!! Useless Kunt!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

'King' Green? on 19:39 - Dec 28 with 2508 viewsstevec

Have to watch it back but at the ground seemed like one of those free kicks that was a goal moment it left his boot.
'King' Green? on 20:13 - Dec 28 with 2446 viewsjonno

'King' Green? on 19:39 - Dec 28 by stevec

Have to watch it back but at the ground seemed like one of those free kicks that was a goal moment it left his boot.

It was a fair way out, well placed but not hit that hard. I would have expected the keeper to get to it and save it. Green got to it but failed to keep it out. Green should also have come off his line to get to the cross for Ipswich's winner, he thought about it but bottled it as he didn't fancy being clattered by the players going for the cross. I think his bottle has gone which is why he stays on his line instead of dominating his six yard box which is the minimum he should be doing.
'King' Green? on 23:28 - Dec 28 with 2335 viewsthemodfather

i said to all near me, green put someone on the post, sod the offside....bang, goal and another 2 pts messed up...he is a liability, nervy, poor kicking...a shot stopper but drops it too often, is weak ( how many has he let in by a barge? derby and wba come to mind) any defence in front of him must be worried, very worried
'King' Green? on 02:00 - Dec 29 with 2248 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'King' Green? on 19:39 - Dec 28 by stevec

Before today, I thought that Green needed a break, but that JFH was right to wait before making the change,

As for the free, it was hit well and no-one around me thought it was saveable. Plus, Huddersfield were cute when making a big thing of stacking the far side of the wall and going for the near (infinitely harder) side. It was a great strike up and over the decoy side of the wall. We said that we hadn't seen many better down the years in LR.

Having looked at it again none of us changed our mind. What's more, Green looked assured in his handling and positioning today. His distribution wasn't great, but even that wasn't helped by the lack of movement ahead of him.

The main reason we didn't win today is because they came through us in the last twenty-five minutes - consistently bypassing our centre midfield with pace and numbers. When the umpteenth scoreable free conceded resulted in an unsaveable shot on target it was hardly a surprise.

But don't let that stop you Jamie, you put your ego and your regularly dredged-up love-me thread ahead of, well, actually, being a constructive supporter of the team.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

'King' Green? on 10:59 - Dec 29 with 2131 viewsfrancisbowles

'King' Green? on 02:00 - Dec 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Before today, I thought that Green needed a break, but that JFH was right to wait before making the change,

As for the free, it was hit well and no-one around me thought it was saveable. Plus, Huddersfield were cute when making a big thing of stacking the far side of the wall and going for the near (infinitely harder) side. It was a great strike up and over the decoy side of the wall. We said that we hadn't seen many better down the years in LR.

Having looked at it again none of us changed our mind. What's more, Green looked assured in his handling and positioning today. His distribution wasn't great, but even that wasn't helped by the lack of movement ahead of him.

The main reason we didn't win today is because they came through us in the last twenty-five minutes - consistently bypassing our centre midfield with pace and numbers. When the umpteenth scoreable free conceded resulted in an unsaveable shot on target it was hardly a surprise.

But don't let that stop you Jamie, you put your ego and your regularly dredged-up love-me thread ahead of, well, actually, being a constructive supporter of the team.

Brian, I respect your opinion but I thought it was at a saveable height. Having seen it again, briefly on 5, I believe Green was very slow to react to it.

I also noticed that Poulter was shoved out of the wall by an opponent.
'King' Green? on 11:14 - Dec 29 with 2113 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'King' Green? on 10:59 - Dec 29 by francisbowles

Brian, I respect your opinion but I thought it was at a saveable height. Having seen it again, briefly on 5, I believe Green was very slow to react to it.

I also noticed that Poulter was shoved out of the wall by an opponent.

I think you're right about the height alright, Francis, but it was well placed near the post and incredibly hard to save. I honestly don't think Smithies, Seaman or Parkes would have held it out.

Either way, people coming on here calling him a cnt (your good self not included) and dishing out the deranged bile that they did at the game yesterday isn't helpful.

'King' Green? on 11:56 - Dec 29 with 2087 viewsJamie

'King' Green? on 11:14 - Dec 29 by BrianMcCarthy

I think you're right about the height alright, Francis, but it was well placed near the post and incredibly hard to save. I honestly don't think Smithies, Seaman or Parkes would have held it out.

Either way, people coming on here calling him a cnt (your good self not included) and dishing out the deranged bile that they did at the game yesterday isn't helpful.

Kidding yourself there Bri. Terrible positioning by Green. Any half decent keeper would've gotten a strong hand to it, rather than flapping it into his own net.
'King' Green? on 12:19 - Dec 29 with 2053 viewsfrancisbowles

'King' Green? on 11:14 - Dec 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes I agree with that.
'King' Green? on 12:19 - Dec 29 with 2053 viewsR_from_afar

'King' Green? on 02:00 - Dec 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Save your breath/typing Brain. The knives are out, permanently. Almost every goal is Green's fault according to some people.

It's truly fascinating to read the descriptions of the goals we concede and to then watch the videos of them. Green doesn't look "flat-footed" to me, he dives pretty quickly but the ball lands right in the corner of the net. Not many 'keepers will save that sort of shot.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

'King' Green? on 12:32 - Dec 29 with 2464 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'King' Green? on 12:19 - Dec 29 by R_from_afar

Save your breath/typing Brain. The knives are out, permanently. Almost every goal is Green's fault according to some people.

It's truly fascinating to read the descriptions of the goals we concede and to then watch the videos of them. Green doesn't look "flat-footed" to me, he dives pretty quickly but the ball lands right in the corner of the net. Not many 'keepers will save that sort of shot.

RFA

All true.

'King' Green? on 12:34 - Dec 29 with 2458 viewsBluce_Ree

No mention of the decent save he made earlier in the game or mistakes by other players? Cool.

Looked like a very decent free kick to me, right inside the post. But what do I know.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

'King' Green? on 13:17 - Dec 29 with 2404 viewsJamie

'King' Green? on 12:34 - Dec 29 by Bluce_Ree

No mention of the decent save he made earlier in the game or mistakes by other players? Cool.

Looked like a very decent free kick to me, right inside the post. But what do I know.

Judging by your Comical Ali style defence of Cnt Green, not a lot Blucey...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024