Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vic Stevenson 15:28 - Feb 3 with 5741 viewsHayesender

Not guilty

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Vic Stevenson on 15:30 - Feb 3 with 5720 viewsdaveB

that is good news, I#d heard it wasn't looking good for him
Vic Stevenson on 15:37 - Feb 3 with 5640 viewsthemodfather

i have just heard and this news is confirmed, what a relief for vic and his fmaily etc....
Vic Stevenson on 15:41 - Feb 3 with 5601 viewsDWQPR

It is a shame that Vic cannot sue for wrongful arrest as from the various accounts of people that witnessed the incident he was trying to intervene rather than add to the problem. Also again from what I have heard about his nature and having met him on one occasion such behaviour is not part of his make up. Hopefully the club will do a very decent thing, reinstate his season ticket and offer him a free one for next season.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Vic Stevenson on 15:48 - Feb 3 with 5550 viewsSnipper

Great news.
Vic Stevenson on 15:49 - Feb 3 with 5540 viewssmegma

Just heard from a mate who was informed by Vics brother. Case thrown out after nigh on a year . What a waste of time and taxpayers money. I said it at the time and will repeat it that this was done out of spite by the scouse coppers, end of. If I'm on a coach and one of the people decides to stab someone HOW am I to blame ? Spoke to Vic in November and it was killing him to miss matches as well as the cloud hanging over him.
Vic Stevenson on 16:43 - Feb 3 with 5345 viewskomradkirk

Good to hear this.
Vic Stevenson on 18:00 - Feb 3 with 5155 viewsloftboy

Great news, I've known Vic for a long time through Sunday football as well as QPR, hope his banning order is lifted as well.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Vic Stevenson on 18:04 - Feb 3 with 5143 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delighted for you, Vic.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Vic Stevenson on 18:10 - Feb 3 with 5129 viewsJuzzie

Great news for Vic but who did it though? No one should be carrying a knife let alone using it and I don't care if they are a QPR fan.
Vic Stevenson on 18:19 - Feb 3 with 5093 viewsNorthernr

Vic Stevenson on 18:10 - Feb 3 by Juzzie

Great news for Vic but who did it though? No one should be carrying a knife let alone using it and I don't care if they are a QPR fan.

The guy who actually did it was found guilty and banged up a while ago.
Vic Stevenson on 18:27 - Feb 3 with 5059 viewsJuzzie

Vic Stevenson on 18:19 - Feb 3 by Northernr

The guy who actually did it was found guilty and banged up a while ago.

Ah, thanks. I didn't realise!
Vic Stevenson on 18:41 - Feb 3 with 4999 viewsRblockPrior

Vic Stevenson on 18:27 - Feb 3 by Juzzie

Ah, thanks. I didn't realise!

although I dont know Vic personally, I know alot of people that do and all are very relieved the case is now closed and he can get on with his life and QPR

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Vic Stevenson on 18:54 - Feb 3 with 4954 viewsLblock

Great news for the big little fella.

But...

And it ALWAYS rankles me.

Just WHEN are football fans going to get any justice and actually be treated like normal members of society?
Add "football" into the mix and instantly you are guilty until proven innocent or that the OB's trumped up rubbish is exactly that. And where's your re-dress after that?

I'll never forget travelling back from Scunny a few years back and being told by the BTP that we couldn't use the first three carriages as they were for "normal people".... My blood was boiling
I dont dispute there's some very naughty boys who go footy but they are few and far between. There's a lot of laddish behaviour (maybe loutish to some) and a lot of high jinx, but we are fair game for coppers and stewards the length of the land. It's simply not the same for wugger bwuggers.

Also (and this will get a few peoples backs up so I will caveat it first by saying slapping anyone is wrong) - why does a punch in Covent Garden at 1am usually in 8 out of 10 times result in a ticking off from the OB but at football it equals a two year custodial being handed out by the chocolate?

Anyway. Back to the core subject and welcome back Sir Victor

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Vic Stevenson on 19:07 - Feb 3 with 4913 viewsmorgantwin

Vic Stevenson on 18:54 - Feb 3 by Lblock

But...

Just WHEN are football fans going to get any justice and actually be treated like normal members of society?
Add "football" into the mix and instantly you are guilty until proven innocent or that the OB's trumped up rubbish is exactly that. And where's your re-dress after that?

I'll never forget travelling back from Scunny a few years back and being told by the BTP that we couldn't use the first three carriages as they were for "normal people".... My blood was boiling
I dont dispute there's some very naughty boys who go footy but they are few and far between. There's a lot of laddish behaviour (maybe loutish to some) and a lot of high jinx, but we are fair game for coppers and stewards the length of the land. It's simply not the same for wugger bwuggers.

Also (and this will get a few peoples backs up so I will caveat it first by saying slapping anyone is wrong) - why does a punch in Covent Garden at 1am usually in 8 out of 10 times result in a ticking off from the OB but at football it equals a two year custodial being handed out by the chocolate?

vic if you remember what you asked me at russ ,moores family i will do what we discused
it can be done,anything you ask of us will be done
we will never let you down

love you vic forever known you for over 40 years and youve never let anyone down,you and gary are qpr

love you vic love you more than all the stars in the sky
we of the northolt never reason or why
we of the northolt are rangers till we die

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

Vic Stevenson on 19:26 - Feb 3 with 4872 viewsScarecrow

Great News and was really worried on Vic’s behalf. Whilst I don't know Vic very well personally, I have known him as a QPR follower over some 30 plus years following our beloved team home and away, and was shocked that he may be implicated and punished on this very unpleasant experience at Everton.
Vic should you see this and the other messages of support, so glad things are now ok and hopefully your health also.
QPR family looks after its own.
Vic Stevenson on 19:33 - Feb 3 with 4854 viewssmegma

Vic Stevenson on 19:26 - Feb 3 by Scarecrow

Great News and was really worried on Vic’s behalf. Whilst I don't know Vic very well personally, I have known him as a QPR follower over some 30 plus years following our beloved team home and away, and was shocked that he may be implicated and punished on this very unpleasant experience at Everton.
Vic should you see this and the other messages of support, so glad things are now ok and hopefully your health also.
QPR family looks after its own.

Scarecrow, Vics been going for 50 years but your sentiments are spot on. His offspring have followed in his footsteps and I spoke to his daughter Leanne at Forest on Boxing Day.
Vic Stevenson on 20:01 - Feb 3 with 4779 viewsScarecrow

Vic Stevenson on 19:33 - Feb 3 by smegma

Scarecrow, Vics been going for 50 years but your sentiments are spot on. His offspring have followed in his footsteps and I spoke to his daughter Leanne at Forest on Boxing Day.

Hi Smegma. When you get into your late 50s (me) it easier to say 30 years! than 50, albeit my old man took me at 7 to my first visit. I know Vic since the real "loft boys" and yep it’s around 50 years.
Thanks for pointing out my lack of accuracy.
Can’t get to many games live at present, but the game via Yeovil will be a definite, really to remember Alec Stock and my old man (rip) who took me to that memorable day at Wembley.
QPR family/heritage stuff you know what I mean, similar to Vic Stevenson
Vic Stevenson on 22:24 - Feb 3 with 4498 viewsderbyhoop

Vic Stevenson on 18:54 - Feb 3 by Lblock

But...

Too right about the old Bill and their attitude to football fans. Further revelations, today, about the questioning of witnesses re Hillsborough disaster, where they didn't believe the people concerned and tried to discredit them.

I'm glad Vic has no charges to answer and hope to see him on our travels.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Vic Stevenson on 23:27 - Feb 3 with 4410 viewsbatmanhoop

it goes without saying Vic should be back at Loftus Road where he belongs
Vic Stevenson on 10:14 - Feb 4 with 4203 viewsdoogi55

glad to hear hope to see vic back at loftus road very soon.
remember the away games when about 50 of us use turn up in the 70s
one trip to sheff utd in 72 springs to mind we was like a wagon train circled by the indians .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024