Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
assou ekotto 10:19 - Nov 25 with 5422 viewsHollowayRanger

just tweeted that if avb leaves he will go back to spurs!

hope that wont be till end of season as the guy has been class at leftback

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

assou ekotto on 10:22 - Nov 25 with 4166 viewsTacticalR

Be careful what you tweet for.

Air hostess clique

assou ekotto on 10:22 - Nov 25 with 4161 viewssimmo

I still don't know why they let him go. They are playing Vertonghen out of his best position at LB to cover as Naughton is not good enough and Rose can't stay in the team.

Seems like they are cutting off their nose to spite their face, which has been to our benefit...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

assou ekotto on 10:24 - Nov 25 with 4158 viewshoof_hearted

Player of the season so far, for me. Consistent, intelligent and talented without being flashy.
assou ekotto on 10:24 - Nov 25 with 4153 viewsjonno

He's on a season long loan according to the officlal site so he cannot go back.
assou ekotto on 10:26 - Nov 25 with 4143 viewsJonDoeman

LolLol

It Is What It Is !!

assou ekotto on 12:05 - Nov 25 with 3946 viewsQPRMUSO

I thought he was our best player on saturday, pure class on the ball.
assou ekotto on 12:07 - Nov 25 with 3941 viewsspencer

Especially that drag back in first half that took out two of the Charlton players ..
assou ekotto on 12:15 - Nov 25 with 3920 viewswillis1980

good player
couple of things that ive picked about him is that he always plays low and sometimes he appears a little disinterested
Login to get fewer ads

assou ekotto on 12:21 - Nov 25 with 3890 viewsRs_Holy

assou ekotto on 12:07 - Nov 25 by spencer

Especially that drag back in first half that took out two of the Charlton players ..

Make note to self.... "Must tune in to Soccer AM on Saturday"
assou ekotto on 12:40 - Nov 25 with 3827 viewsHollowayRanger

assou ekotto on 12:15 - Nov 25 by willis1980

good player
couple of things that ive picked about him is that he always plays low and sometimes he appears a little disinterested

cant blame him for being a bit miffed off

should be in prem and europe instead playing in championship

im sure in his eyes its a season wasted unless we win championship

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

assou ekotto on 12:44 - Nov 25 with 3799 viewsTacticalR

Does it make a difference to him?

'I play for the money. Football's not my passion'
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/may/01/benoit-assou-ekotto-tottenham-ho

Air hostess clique

assou ekotto on 12:49 - Nov 25 with 3761 viewssimmo

I don;t have a problem with players that just see football as a job (I am obsessed with it, but I appreciate others are not) - as long as those players still put in the required effort and commitment to the cause.

BAE is good at what he does and is currently playing below his level, the fact he is still getting his premiership wages means where he is playing doesnt really matter to him, which again probably benefits us.

assou ekotto on 12:58 - Nov 25 with 3725 views100percent

assou ekotto on 12:05 - Nov 25 by QPRMUSO

I thought he was our best player on saturday, pure class on the ball.

Me too.... I think their number 11 has only just got out of his pocket to go training...
assou ekotto on 13:00 - Nov 25 with 3713 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

A decent defender but oh how I wish he would get to the byline more when we are attacking. So many times he doesn't run into the space on the wing and when he does he doesn't carry the momentum forward but stops and then cuts inside taking an easy option of passing it sideways to a midfielder.

You can see Austin literally begging for a cross to come over.

Perhaps I'm being too picky, but sitting in X Block I can see it unfold in front of me.
assou ekotto on 13:05 - Nov 25 with 3690 viewssimmo

assou ekotto on 13:00 - Nov 25 by Sudbury_Hill_R

A decent defender but oh how I wish he would get to the byline more when we are attacking. So many times he doesn't run into the space on the wing and when he does he doesn't carry the momentum forward but stops and then cuts inside taking an easy option of passing it sideways to a midfielder.

You can see Austin literally begging for a cross to come over.

Perhaps I'm being too picky, but sitting in X Block I can see it unfold in front of me.

Agree with this to a degree, want him to get outside and wrap his foot around it more. Especially considering that when he does the crosses are usually very good. His early balls in behind the defence have been brilliant but too rare.

assou ekotto on 13:25 - Nov 25 with 3618 viewsjoolsyp

assou ekotto on 12:07 - Nov 25 by spencer

That was pure class, happened right in front of us in Ellerslie. Shame it wasn't caught on camera!
assou ekotto on 13:42 - Nov 25 with 3561 viewsInglesio

assou ekotto on 13:25 - Nov 25 by joolsyp

That was pure class, happened right in front of us in Ellerslie. Shame it wasn't caught on camera!

It was....enjoy

assou ekotto on 16:11 - Nov 25 with 3401 viewssmegma

Who will be the first to coat him for saying he wants to go back to Spuds ??
assou ekotto on 17:17 - Nov 25 with 3318 viewsbosh67

Easily the best left back we have had playing for us for many years. Certainly the most technically gifted. No one at Spurs understands why AVB shipped him out. Way too good for this level but has really applied himself and played 100%. Really skilful player to watch. Would love to see him in the Adel position for one game down the middle. He's got a really footballing brain and certainly can see a pass 3 or 4 steps ahead.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

assou ekotto on 17:21 - Nov 25 with 3307 viewssimmo

assou ekotto on 17:17 - Nov 25 by bosh67

Easily the best left back we have had playing for us for many years. Certainly the most technically gifted. No one at Spurs understands why AVB shipped him out. Way too good for this level but has really applied himself and played 100%. Really skilful player to watch. Would love to see him in the Adel position for one game down the middle. He's got a really footballing brain and certainly can see a pass 3 or 4 steps ahead.

Easily the best left back we have had playing for us for many years

Would love to see him in the Adel position

assou ekotto on 17:25 - Nov 25 with 3300 viewslondonscottish

I've recently been sitting on the LH side of the goal at the school end and just love watching BAE's skills. Class.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

assou ekotto on 17:38 - Nov 25 with 3265 viewsJuzzie

assou ekotto on 12:49 - Nov 25 by simmo

I don;t have a problem with players that just see football as a job (I am obsessed with it, but I appreciate others are not) - as long as those players still put in the required effort and commitment to the cause.

BAE is good at what he does and is currently playing below his level, the fact he is still getting his premiership wages means where he is playing doesnt really matter to him, which again probably benefits us.

Agreed. I've been working for record companies for 25 years but I'm nowhere near as passionate about music as others are. I do always, and have always, give 100%. I take great pride in what I do and give my best.

The only difference between Ekotto and myself is he earns probably more in a fornight than what I do in a year. He's probably fitter than me too.
assou ekotto on 17:40 - Nov 25 with 3262 viewsPinnerPaul

assou ekotto on 10:22 - Nov 25 by simmo

I still don't know why they let him go. They are playing Vertonghen out of his best position at LB to cover as Naughton is not good enough and Rose can't stay in the team.

Seems like they are cutting off their nose to spite their face, which has been to our benefit...

Spurs fan just sent me the MOTM video on YouTube saying exactly the same thing!

Obviously AVB and BAE had a big fall out.
assou ekotto on 17:52 - Nov 25 with 3236 viewsted_hendrix

assou ekotto on 16:11 - Nov 25 by smegma

Who will be the first to coat him for saying he wants to go back to Spuds ??

Not me, he has a left leg to die for, in fact I love his left leg.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

assou ekotto on 18:31 - Nov 25 with 3146 viewskropotkin41

You can't blame the lad for wanting to play at Spurs, but his application and commitment to the game is 100% for us. I love the bit at the end of that MoM clip where he's been kicked up in the air and just rubs his thigh and gets on with it. As they used to say, good professional, I reckon.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024