Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HUGHES OUT 16:47 - Oct 6 with 4086 viewsGloucs_R

Had enough of his poor team selection, poor subs, poor tactics.

Poll: Are we staying up?

HUGHES OUT on 11:54 - Oct 8 with 411 viewsBeaufort27

For all the people who want him to stay till January or later.. all i keep thinking about is West Ham a couple of years ago when they kept the faith with Grant all through the season and were relegated 3 games from the end of the season. There comes a time when you've got to cut your losses and get rid, Warnock was given till January, but i fail to see what Hughes has done to deserve that long.
HUGHES OUT on 12:07 - Oct 8 with 391 viewsadhoc_qpr

The key for me is that Hughes has not strung together 2 positives results once in 9 months in charge!

We need a run of back to back wins and draws to claw our way up the table and prevent being cut adrift - Hughes has never shown any evidence he is capable of delivering that.

With no home wins this season and no away wins in a year, i'm pretty sure Hughes' poor performance is going to force Tony into taking action by the end of November.
HUGHES OUT on 13:41 - Oct 8 with 364 viewsPinnerPaul

HUGHES OUT on 03:52 - Oct 7 by WindsorHoopMan

I do not like the man? I am in my 28th season and he is the only manager that I feel no QPR love for, I know what we need and he is no good. Look at the eyes, they are dead, there is no QPR within him. Oldie, warlock, venables, wad dock, smith bald eagle, they all had QPR within them. I just do not like him, he is not QPR and never will be

Paul Hart?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024