Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring 18:00 - Oct 19 with 968 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/63160/

Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 18:05 - Oct 19 with 947 viewsKeithHaynes

Supoort Liam’s work by reading his content and liking of course.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 18:13 - Oct 19 with 912 viewsonehunglow

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 18:05 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

Supoort Liam’s work by reading his content and liking of course.

I feel his pain Guv.
He’s a follower of mine, I know he is

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 18:40 - Oct 19 with 813 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 18:13 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

I feel his pain Guv.
He’s a follower of mine, I know he is

Stipulation for writing for us was no social media 😂

His dad endorsed it as well.

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 18:41 - Oct 19 with 805 viewsonehunglow

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 18:40 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

Stipulation for writing for us was no social media 😂

His dad endorsed it as well.

He’s bluddy good Keith
He’s after your job

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 20:07 - Oct 19 with 631 viewsmax936

Another decent read, I've not seen anything of the game, but did manage to hear some of it over the radio, Ronald industrious as ever without any end product it sounded to me, Bianchini fluffed a glorious tap in as well I heard.
Got to take our chances, which goes without saying.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 20:09 - Oct 19 with 620 viewsonehunglow

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 20:07 - Oct 19 by max936

Another decent read, I've not seen anything of the game, but did manage to hear some of it over the radio, Ronald industrious as ever without any end product it sounded to me, Bianchini fluffed a glorious tap in as well I heard.
Got to take our chances, which goes without saying.

I can’t get it via radio S

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 20:15 - Oct 19 with 583 viewsmax936

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 20:09 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

I can’t get it via radio S

Only listened in my van, been busy safternoon etc. did mange a couple of light ales in the Queens though first visit for a long while.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 20:16 - Oct 19 with 575 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 20:15 - Oct 19 by max936

Only listened in my van, been busy safternoon etc. did mange a couple of light ales in the Queens though first visit for a long while.

Old memories

Login to get fewer ads

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 20:17 - Oct 19 with 557 viewsonehunglow

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 20:15 - Oct 19 by max936

Be lucky mate

I stayed in and watched the stream on stick from here in Den Haag .!

Missus asked what the score was when she returned with Dog but got the gist looking at my gob

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring on 22:58 - Oct 19 with 367 viewsbuilthjack

A good write up Liam.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024