Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? 22:28 - Jun 27 with 1229 viewsRhonddaSwans

Our club are not ruthless enough to tie down a man they really want.
We want done deals not alot of getting exited then having the plug pulled.
Not being funny but you have been working on this this window for months.

Give us something now and we will be patient! šŸ™

Please Swans we want to be back fighting.

Also I know the Celtic interest was last summer but usually when we are head to head for a signing we allways pull out.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-1-million-south-korean-eom-ji-sun
[Post edited 27 Jun 22:35]

Poll: what is more Exciting

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 10:30 - Jun 28 with 1066 viewspembsjack

I thought everything was lined up ready to go, early business and all that! I'm not in panic mode yet, but might be an idea to stall on Jerrys exit for now
Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 13:36 - Jun 28 with 981 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 10:30 - Jun 28 by pembsjack

I thought everything was lined up ready to go, early business and all that! I'm not in panic mode yet, but might be an idea to stall on Jerrys exit for now

No get he unwanted players out as soon as possible. This leaves a clear path for new signings freeing up the budget. No loan recall or truncated loan returning in January. The u21 should do pre season with their loan clubs to give them a better chance of being in the first 11.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 15:57 - Jun 29 with 775 viewsRhonddaSwans

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 10:30 - Jun 28 by pembsjack

Profit and sustainability resets July 1st.

We were close to it so hopefully Luke gets backed.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 17:19 - Jun 29 with 736 viewsWhiterockin

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 15:57 - Jun 29 by RhonddaSwans

This has been a major factor for us up until now. We have not been allowed to show our hand for fear of it being accepted. From Monday we can do serious business, bearing in mind we also need guaranteed players out to get players in.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 21:09 - Jun 29 with 603 viewsKeithHaynes

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 15:57 - Jun 29 by RhonddaSwans

Iā€™m glad some have read our in-depth reports on the issue šŸ‘

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 21:22 - Jun 29 with 572 viewsQJumpingJack

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 17:19 - Jun 29 by Whiterockin

This has been a major factor for us up until now. We have not been allowed to show our hand for fear of it being accepted. From Monday we can do serious business, bearing in mind we also need guaranteed players out to get players in.

I worry that we will end up like last year - loads of rushed signings in the last week of August - some good/some not so good....
Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 22:21 - Jun 29 with 523 viewsWhiterockin

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 21:22 - Jun 29 by QJumpingJack

I worry that we will end up like last year - loads of rushed signings in the last week of August - some good/some not so good....

We should have funds available because after tomorrow out of contract players have actually left. Unless the club have given them a cut off date to accept what is on the table, hopefully that also runs out tomorrow. It's amazing how focused the mind comes when you don't actually have someone paying you.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 21:49 - Jun 30 with 296 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 21:22 - Jun 29 by QJumpingJack

New Chairman new Recruitment chief new manager. Last season was bad but Tymon Ronald and Key were good signings
Pederson is a solid pro and versatile. Yates and Ntoe a On are heading out. No news on Kuharevych as usual.

Login to get fewer ads

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 22:04 - Jun 30 with 270 viewsQJumpingJack

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 21:49 - Jun 30 by ReslovenSwan1

New Chairman new Recruitment chief new manager. Last season was bad but Tymon Ronald and Key were good signings
Pederson is a solid pro and versatile. Yates and Ntoe a On are heading out. No news on Kuharevych as usual.

the chairman and recruitment chief were in place last August!

Didn't Watson join in April/May 2023?

Executives on big salaries need to be held accountable.

[Post edited 30 Jun 22:08]
Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 22:57 - Jun 30 with 189 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celtic are apparently in for the Korean, ah well who is next? on 22:04 - Jun 30 by QJumpingJack

the chairman and recruitment chief were in place last August!

Didn't Watson join in April/May 2023?

Executives on big salaries need to be held accountable.

[Post edited 30 Jun 22:08]

Watson was in limbo for months i recall. All I am saying is there was some turbulence in the decision making with people settling in.

There were no full backs after Latibeaudiere and Manning left. Tymon, Key, Pederson and Ntoe a On were brought in.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024