Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The tainted First Minister 13:29 - Apr 28 with 23090 viewsSullutaCreturned

Meet vaughn Gething, the First Minister who managed to screw his job up before he'd even actually been given it,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/real-fury-behind-scenes-welsh-290647

The fact that Gething apparently cannot see what is wrong here, cannot see the conflict, surely it marks him down as unsuitable to be in politics let alone be leader of our country?
The tainted First Minister on 07:54 - Jul 17 with 1004 viewsSullutaCreturned

The tainted First Minister on 21:19 - Jul 16 by raynor94

Yes the Unions got Gethin in, but he still has support in the party, quite a few have come out and said they think he was badly treated

To be honest, there were quite a few people who defended Bojo and there's still plenty who want him back, it doesn't mean he should ever be allowed to return. Gething is in that camp for me, not as bad as Bojo obviously but a man of extremely poor judgement.

I heard something interesting on the news this morning, in Starmers "Kings speech" he talks about English devolution, giving more powers to local areas.
Here's a thought, a halfway house for all of us, do away with the Senedd, cut the number of Councils down to 5 and divest all Senedd powers to them, answerable to Westminster. They get funding the same way as the Senedd did (though a better system should be sought out) and in that way the money gets spread across Wales, obviously then the councils would have to cooperate on major infrastructure like road building.

Would that be better than waht we have?
The tainted First Minister on 07:57 - Jul 17 with 1003 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 07:27 - Jul 17 by Scotia

Eluned Morgan is a good shout actually.

Another Cardiffian though, that would make all 6 FM'S either being from or representing SE Wales.

Didn't she say she was happy with the evidence presented regarding the sacking, !!!, don't forget there was no evidence hence Guessing resigning ,cornered like the rat he is .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The tainted First Minister on 08:28 - Jul 17 with 980 viewsDr_Winston

The tainted First Minister on 07:54 - Jul 17 by SullutaCreturned

To be honest, there were quite a few people who defended Bojo and there's still plenty who want him back, it doesn't mean he should ever be allowed to return. Gething is in that camp for me, not as bad as Bojo obviously but a man of extremely poor judgement.

I heard something interesting on the news this morning, in Starmers "Kings speech" he talks about English devolution, giving more powers to local areas.
Here's a thought, a halfway house for all of us, do away with the Senedd, cut the number of Councils down to 5 and divest all Senedd powers to them, answerable to Westminster. They get funding the same way as the Senedd did (though a better system should be sought out) and in that way the money gets spread across Wales, obviously then the councils would have to cooperate on major infrastructure like road building.

Would that be better than waht we have?

We could have one Government department headed by one elected politician who is answerable to the PM instead of nearly a hundred politicians picked off lists who invariably pander to the largest city. We could call it something like "The Welsh Office".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The tainted First Minister on 11:41 - Jul 17 with 905 viewsunion_jack

The tainted First Minister on 08:28 - Jul 17 by Dr_Winston

We could have one Government department headed by one elected politician who is answerable to the PM instead of nearly a hundred politicians picked off lists who invariably pander to the largest city. We could call it something like "The Welsh Office".

It would never catch on!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The tainted First Minister on 11:58 - Jul 17 with 886 viewsScotia

The tainted First Minister on 07:57 - Jul 17 by Boundy

Didn't she say she was happy with the evidence presented regarding the sacking, !!!, don't forget there was no evidence hence Guessing resigning ,cornered like the rat he is .

Based on the images of the messages that Gething released yesterday (in spite) it seems she was right.
The tainted First Minister on 15:25 - Jul 17 with 829 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 11:58 - Jul 17 by Scotia

Based on the images of the messages that Gething released yesterday (in spite) it seems she was right.

She was right that the source came from that particular phone, and in which way was it spiteful ?, I have a screenshot fof that very image taken from a Facebook page posted about 4 days ago, I wonder how did that get into the public domain

The tainted First Minister on 15:51 - Jul 17 with 814 viewsScotia

The tainted First Minister on 15:25 - Jul 17 by Boundy

She was right that the source came from that particular phone, and in which way was it spiteful ?, I have a screenshot fof that very image taken from a Facebook page posted about 4 days ago, I wonder how did that get into the public domain

Becasue he released them yesterday, just as he was being taken out.

He should have resigned the second he refused to pay the £200k donation back. He was a lame duck from that moment. The worrying thing is that he, and for some reason Alun Michael, think he's done nothing wrong.
The tainted First Minister on 15:55 - Jul 17 with 812 viewsraynor94

Gethin supporters have come out already and said Jeremy Miles can't become leader,.

The party is split right down the middle, what a mess

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

The tainted First Minister on 16:14 - Jul 17 with 801 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 15:55 - Jul 17 by raynor94

Gethin supporters have come out already and said Jeremy Miles can't become leader,.

The party is split right down the middle, what a mess

Not as big a mess as Wales since they have been running it. I hope they all implode and get what they deserve, just like the Conservatives in Westminster.
The tainted First Minister on 16:28 - Jul 17 with 764 viewsblackswan

The tainted First Minister on 16:14 - Jul 17 by Whiterockin

Not as big a mess as Wales since they have been running it. I hope they all implode and get what they deserve, just like the Conservatives in Westminster.

We need an election the assembly is more interested in gimmicks like 20 mph minimum alcohol pricing ending buy one get one free offers instead of what really is important ie nhs education infrastructure including the m4 relief road. We need inwards investment and job creation our road network will hold that back
The tainted First Minister on 18:22 - Jul 17 with 706 viewsSullutaCreturned

The tainted First Minister on 08:28 - Jul 17 by Dr_Winston

Well yes, what I suggested would need a Welsh office for oversight.

What do you reckon to the basic idea, instead of a devolved government in Cardiff we have 5 regional councils who get direct funding and each spends in their own areas as it's needed. They report to a new Welsh office.

Could it be better for Wales than that mess in Cardiff?
The tainted First Minister on 18:28 - Jul 17 with 703 viewsraynor94

It didn't take long, ITV Wales news tonight are playing the race card, Ken Skates asking for a discussion on why Gethin was forced to resign, and it was bad news for people of colour.

No he resigned because his party couldn't trust him, and the arrogant charlatan thought he could ride it out

The tainted First Minister on 20:20 - Jul 17 with 657 viewsDr_Winston

The tainted First Minister on 18:22 - Jul 17 by SullutaCreturned

Well yes, what I suggested would need a Welsh office for oversight.

What do you reckon to the basic idea, instead of a devolved government in Cardiff we have 5 regional councils who get direct funding and each spends in their own areas as it's needed. They report to a new Welsh office.

Could it be better for Wales than that mess in Cardiff?

I suspect most other options are better than the current mess.

I think if you're going to do that then responsibility for certain areas such as health and education would need to pass back to central government. It would be a huge administrative mess if five Welsh areas all tried to do their own thing.

Five separate local authorities instead of the current twenty two might lead to big efficiency savings.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The tainted First Minister on 20:44 - Jul 17 with 629 viewsFlashberryjack

The tainted First Minister on 18:28 - Jul 17 by raynor94

It didn't take long, ITV Wales news tonight are playing the race card, Ken Skates asking for a discussion on why Gethin was forced to resign, and it was bad news for people of colour.

No he resigned because his party couldn't trust him, and the arrogant charlatan thought he could ride it out

Did he sack Hannah Blythyn because she's white ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The tainted First Minister on 15:55 - Jul 18 with 530 viewsSullutaCreturned

The tainted First Minister on 20:20 - Jul 17 by Dr_Winston

I suspect most other options are better than the current mess.

I think if you're going to do that then responsibility for certain areas such as health and education would need to pass back to central government. It would be a huge administrative mess if five Welsh areas all tried to do their own thing.

Five separate local authorities instead of the current twenty two might lead to big efficiency savings.

Absolutely the NHS should ne national again, not a regional hotchpotch. let the 5 regional areas deal mostly with local matters.
The tainted First Minister on 16:08 - Jul 21 with 410 viewsWhiterockin

Miles rules himself out.

https://news.sky.com/story/frontrunner-to-replace-vaughan-gething-as-welsh-first
The tainted First Minister on 16:15 - Jul 21 with 387 viewsbuilthjack

Eluned Morgan would be the best shout. I remember he about 30 years ago, in Mid Wales, a person of the people.
Good luck girl.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The tainted First Minister on 16:23 - Jul 21 with 368 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 16:15 - Jul 21 by builthjack

Eluned Morgan would be the best shout. I remember he about 30 years ago, in Mid Wales, a person of the people.
Good luck girl.

Yes it will be beneficial to have a member of the House of Lords in charge of Wales.
The tainted First Minister on 16:26 - Jul 21 with 351 viewsbuilthjack

The tainted First Minister on 16:23 - Jul 21 by Whiterockin

Yes it will be beneficial to have a member of the House of Lords in charge of Wales.

Who would you go for?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The tainted First Minister on 16:36 - Jul 21 with 335 viewsWhiterockin

The tainted First Minister on 16:26 - Jul 21 by builthjack

Who would you go for?

Eluned Morgan without a doubt. Miles would only be more of the same, Morgan has the best chance of uniting the Senedd. If she doesn't do it quickly we will have an election within months. TBH this is probably my choice because Wales is going nowhere fast. Drakeford caused a major divide and Gething has just pushed it over the edge. We need a total rest, if Morgan can't do it we need an election.
The tainted First Minister on 18:11 - Jul 21 with 279 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 16:36 - Jul 21 by Whiterockin

Eluned Morgan without a doubt. Miles would only be more of the same, Morgan has the best chance of uniting the Senedd. If she doesn't do it quickly we will have an election within months. TBH this is probably my choice because Wales is going nowhere fast. Drakeford caused a major divide and Gething has just pushed it over the edge. We need a total rest, if Morgan can't do it we need an election.

She can't run the Welsh NHS but capable of running a country ,different name ,same shi××

The tainted First Minister on 18:20 - Jul 21 with 273 viewsSullutaCreturned

The tainted First Minister on 18:11 - Jul 21 by Boundy

She can't run the Welsh NHS but capable of running a country ,different name ,same shi××

She has arguably been a worse health minister than Drakeford or Gething and she's favourite to be our next FM?

We need that election whoever wins this race.
The tainted First Minister on 18:38 - Jul 21 with 253 viewsraynor94

The tainted First Minister on 18:11 - Jul 21 by Boundy

It really is a sh**t show there, we need an election as soon as possible

The tainted First Minister on 18:43 - Jul 21 with 242 viewsBoundy

The tainted First Minister on 18:20 - Jul 21 by SullutaCreturned

She has arguably been a worse health minister than Drakeford or Gething and she's favourite to be our next FM?

We need that election whoever wins this race.

Betsi Cadwalader still in special.measures for how long and how many times is it now.Westminster cannot be blamed for everything and this is an example of one.

The tainted First Minister on 18:58 - Jul 21 with 238 viewsbuilthjack

The tainted First Minister on 18:38 - Jul 21 by raynor94

It really is a sh**t show there, we need an election as soon as possible

We just had one. Labour wiped the floor with the oppo.
Wales is almost fully red. Accept it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024