Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking for work 09:26 - Oct 23 with 2096 viewsWindsorR

Hi Everyone

Firstly, thank you for all your help when I reached out to you all, and particularly Clive for allowing the original post to stay up.
I managed to get myself sorted with a job, however, I was made redundant last month, as literally no work where I was working.
Desperate to find anything, does anyone know of any work going in the Berkshire area?
Looking for work on 09:47 - Oct 23 with 1994 viewsRangers67

Sadly no but I am hoping there will be a vacancy in W12 very shortly. Hope you find something quickly
Looking for work on 12:34 - Oct 23 with 1746 viewsPBLOCK

What line of work are you in?

I work in recruitment and things are fairly quiet pretty much everywhere for a multitude of reasons

If you’re looking for something quick to keep some cash coming in until something more permanent comes up the main companies recruiting at the moment will be Royal Mail , Supermarkets etc for the run up to Christmas

Might be worth a shout

Good luck to you mate
Looking for work on 12:37 - Oct 23 with 1736 viewsBoston

'What's my line?' - one for older Eamonn Andrews fans.

Any work Windsor, or a particular field?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Looking for work on 12:47 - Oct 23 with 1690 viewsWatford_Ranger

Do you drive? I know of a few big companies either side of Windsor who are pretty much always looking for salespeople.
Looking for work on 15:20 - Oct 23 with 1451 viewsMick_S

Windsor - I’ve just had an email from Manpower - there are full time opportunities on the post in both Slough and Maidenhead. I was in Slough for about 6 months. If you fancy it and need anymore info, pm me and I’ll let you know the ins and outs mate.

Good luck.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024