Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket thread 14:24 - May 17 with 12825 viewsPinnerPaul

Bound to be some questions on this, and I've had one answered by the very speedy and helpful Gavin from the Box Office.

For us luddites/crinklies who do not have a smartphone - email the box office and they will add a note to your account classifying you as a 'non digital ST holder' - they will let us know in due course how we get into the KPFS without a smartphone.

On another note, being born in November 1960, it seems I am permanently bound to paying adulkt prices until I get REALLY old!

Never mind, it will be worth it when we win the league!!!!!
Season Ticket thread on 16:46 - May 20 with 2063 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 10:58 - May 20 by daveB

the issue i have is the app isn't very good and regularly logs me out so if it does that on a match day and I can't log back how do i get in the ground. I'm not sure why they can't just give you the option of having it on your phone or keep it on the card they gave us 2 years ago

It may well be that IS the solution Dave, & as I've just said , we have to give them a chance to let us know, I've been promised in writing that they will, and it IS only May.
Season Ticket thread on 10:45 - May 21 with 1882 viewsdaveB

Anyone know if the box office at the stadium is open?
Season Ticket thread on 12:35 - May 21 with 1777 viewsTwoHalves

Season Ticket thread on 10:45 - May 21 by daveB

Anyone know if the box office at the stadium is open?

Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am to 5pm according to an email they sent me.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 12:37]
Season Ticket thread on 13:34 - May 21 with 1720 viewsTGRRRSSS

All very well till it goes wrong, I can just see some Steward creating a riot when refusing someone to get in cos their phone's broken on the way or something.

I can think of countless problems with this when done on a grand scale or trying to get nearly 20K in and out of the ground especially when about 80% wont arrive till at least 2.40 (on a Saturday)
Season Ticket thread on 16:25 - May 21 with 1626 viewsMaggsinho

Season Ticket thread on 13:34 - May 21 by TGRRRSSS

All very well till it goes wrong, I can just see some Steward creating a riot when refusing someone to get in cos their phone's broken on the way or something.

I can think of countless problems with this when done on a grand scale or trying to get nearly 20K in and out of the ground especially when about 80% wont arrive till at least 2.40 (on a Saturday)

You just scan the barcode on your way in like using the card though, I was using it in 2019-20 and never had a problem
Season Ticket thread on 16:56 - May 21 with 1564 viewsLythamR

Season Ticket thread on 16:25 - May 21 by Maggsinho

You just scan the barcode on your way in like using the card though, I was using it in 2019-20 and never had a problem

Me too, worked almost every time but i always took my ST card with me as well just in case i did something stupid like let the power run out on the phone and there was one occasion one the ticket wouldnt download into the app so i just used the ST

I applaud the club for embracing Technology but shit does tend to happen, I think its a bit early to go totally digital, the underlying infrastructure isnt robust enough yet in my opinion

The actual tickets are only available in the app from 3 hours prior to kick off time so thats why people looking for them now wont see them.
Season Ticket thread on 17:00 - May 21 with 1545 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 16:56 - May 21 by LythamR

Me too, worked almost every time but i always took my ST card with me as well just in case i did something stupid like let the power run out on the phone and there was one occasion one the ticket wouldnt download into the app so i just used the ST

I applaud the club for embracing Technology but shit does tend to happen, I think its a bit early to go totally digital, the underlying infrastructure isnt robust enough yet in my opinion

The actual tickets are only available in the app from 3 hours prior to kick off time so thats why people looking for them now wont see them.

I keep repeating myself, so here goes, one more time.

If anyone is concerned, register with the box office as a non digital ST holder and they will let you know how you get in, in due course.
Season Ticket thread on 22:16 - May 22 with 1381 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Got mine.

I can not wait.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket thread on 16:11 - May 26 with 1145 viewsDieByYourSide

Me and the old man are signed up for the first time in ten or so years

Poll: And it's hi ho

Season Ticket thread on 20:27 - May 26 with 996 viewsdubaistu

Apologies if answered already... now I'm back in the UK I'll be buying a season ticket for me and the boy (7), out of interest what do the colours of the memberships represent?

TIA
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024