Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Mr Cooper 20:33 - Sep 28 with 8326 viewsMad_Mike

Well today Stephen you got it wrong.
Playing with no wingers again. Both Ayew and Celina like to cut inside.
No pace out wide. Too narrow.
We all know that Celina can't tackle and is best suited to the No 10 role.
We all know that Ayew's best position is 10 or possibly 9
Celina had a below par game.
Byers had a stinker and could /should have been hooked at half time.
Why was Fulton subbed? He was the only man in the mid field who was tackling.
We made an average Reading team look like promotion candidates in the second half.
Everyone could see a late goal coming.

Oh Mr Cooper on 10:17 - Oct 1 with 1214 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh Mr Cooper on 10:10 - Oct 1 by TimTtam

Should've worded that differently. I meant when Byers comes on, it will be in the no.10 role. He looked good coming off the bench last season, when he would come on anywhere between 46' and 60'.

He’s not at those levels now. He needs to understand he has to up his all round game to get on the pitch. Cooper has shown him preferential treatment, the faith for which he hasn’t repaid .
Dhanda, although a junior player with less experience should be getting games. I feel a bit sorry for him tbh.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Oh Mr Cooper on 10:28 - Oct 1 with 1200 viewsTimTtam

Oh Mr Cooper on 10:17 - Oct 1 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s not at those levels now. He needs to understand he has to up his all round game to get on the pitch. Cooper has shown him preferential treatment, the faith for which he hasn’t repaid .
Dhanda, although a junior player with less experience should be getting games. I feel a bit sorry for him tbh.

True. After all, it was his awful pass against Forest which lead to the loss.

Maybe not now, but I still think he can improve. Could a loan move in January to say, a relegation candidate like Wigan, give him a new lease of life like sending Oli to Barnsley gave him?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Oh Mr Cooper on 11:51 - Oct 1 with 1170 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh Mr Cooper on 10:28 - Oct 1 by TimTtam

True. After all, it was his awful pass against Forest which lead to the loss.

Maybe not now, but I still think he can improve. Could a loan move in January to say, a relegation candidate like Wigan, give him a new lease of life like sending Oli to Barnsley gave him?

If we manage to get a balls out skilful, physical, dynamic and tackling MF he should go out on loan. Fulton’s a better 10 than he is.

Oh Mr Cooper on 12:45 - Oct 1 with 1140 viewsjack247

Oh Mr Cooper on 07:14 - Oct 1 by Brynmill_Jack

If certain people think Celina is a disappointment out wide then prepare for total despair if Byers is going there. Shouldn’t be in the squad, an insult to the likes of Routledge who bust their balls just trying to get on the bench.

I think Routledge plays that narrow left winger role better than Celina does. Particularly if he’s got Celina threading passes for him to run onto.

I can see the logic in picking Byers. He’s comfortable in tight situations, moves the ball quite quickly and can shoot. I’d be using him as an impact sub at the moment though.
Oh Mr Cooper on 22:25 - Oct 2 with 934 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh Mr Cooper on 10:17 - Oct 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Coughs

Oh Mr Cooper on 23:09 - Oct 2 with 854 viewsFireboy2

Oh Mr Cooper on 22:25 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Coughs

You ok brynnie?

You need a slap on the back?
Oh Mr Cooper on 00:02 - Oct 3 with 819 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh Mr Cooper on 23:09 - Oct 2 by Fireboy2

You ok brynnie?

You need a slap on the back?

I deserve some for picking the right team 😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024