Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Without Luongo 19:26 - Dec 28 with 3402 viewsbosh67

Thoughts...

Does Cousins get that big chance to finally prove himself in central midfield?

Or do we bring Freeman to central midfield alongside Scowens and put BOS left.

For me, for creativity and pace it should be the latter but I get the feeling that McClaren will go for Cousins as a 'like for like' replacement.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Without Luongo on 23:22 - Dec 29 with 548 viewsHunterhoop

Without Luongo on 22:19 - Dec 28 by Lblock

Luongo is going to rip up the Asian Cup

We'll be fighting off bids as the "window slams shut"

Or..... he may be an unused sub for the WHOLE tournament, which I'm sure I've seen before.

I'm a critic of his (No?!?!?) but to be fair he's been turning me around and has been integral last few games. We will miss him due largely to key injuries which means players such as Geoofery Cameron III and Hall are unable to step up.
I do actually hope he remains on the sidelines, comes back fresh and there is zero interest in him and we can march on.

Tomorrow I would simply stick Cousins in there but I do have a feeling Schteeve may surprise us.

Looking forward to it.

Thoughts, LBlock?
Without Luongo on 10:34 - Dec 30 with 426 viewssmegma

Without Luongo on 19:10 - Dec 29 by Hunterhoop

The difference with and without Luongo was plain to see today. Cousins barely got within 5 feet of the ball at any point in the game. When he did, he gave it away.

In the first half, i’m not sure he or Scowen put in a single successful tackle. Scowen improved but was still poor, because he doesn’t pass AND move. He passes and stands still. Fine if your passing is good and others in front of you do the moving. His passing was bad, and with Cousins doing an impersonation of an old Labrador playing football we couldn’t put our foot on it.

Luongo hugely missed. Shame everyone else is so lightweight and can’t pass.

In the first half I counted on 3 occasions Scowen blocking crosses into the box . He was the only one to do so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024