Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 10:37 - Sep 26 with 34678 viewsichbinnaughty

My debut bow in starting one.
And I'm going to go Barnsley 1 - 3 QPR.
Sylla, Smith and Freeman (in no particular order).
So there.
Match Thread on 19:01 - Sep 26 with 3380 viewsToast_R

If we score a goal I'll call that an over achievement. Barnsley by 3.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 19:01]
Match Thread on 19:06 - Sep 26 with 3343 viewsNorthernr

Match Thread on 19:01 - Sep 26 by Hunterhoop

How?

Surely it's 433. Baptiste RB. Pavel and Bright either sidecar of Mackie.

If it's 352, you must be suggesting Bright, who is a winger and played on the wing on Sat, is playing as part of a front 2?

I can see both those TBH.

I am worried. Hopefully this'll be one of those QPR Twitter style things where you react to the team news and then look a tit when it goes brilliantly but we are getting back to the stage we were in in April where you can't predict the team other than the goalkeeper.

And yes yes if somebody wants to be a pedantic arshole you can tell me that Wheeler is injured and Luongo is poorly and Lua Lua turned up late and Sylla's injured etc etc etc etc but the fact is we're once again seeing players go from not even being on the bench one match to starting the next then disappearing again, we're seeing somebody start and play well but get dropped, Washington gets brought straight back in from the start after injury then goes out, Yeni randomly starting a league game for the first time since April in an unfamiliar position, bloody Caulker surfaces from nowhere, we're rotating through shapes and systems again.

I really hope it goes well and doesn't unravel on him again but it does feel to me like the tombola machine is starting to crank up again.
Match Thread on 19:08 - Sep 26 with 3319 viewsHarbour

Match Thread on 19:06 - Sep 26 by Northernr

I am worried. Hopefully this'll be one of those QPR Twitter style things where you react to the team news and then look a tit when it goes brilliantly but we are getting back to the stage we were in in April where you can't predict the team other than the goalkeeper.

And yes yes if somebody wants to be a pedantic arshole you can tell me that Wheeler is injured and Luongo is poorly and Lua Lua turned up late and Sylla's injured etc etc etc etc but the fact is we're once again seeing players go from not even being on the bench one match to starting the next then disappearing again, we're seeing somebody start and play well but get dropped, Washington gets brought straight back in from the start after injury then goes out, Yeni randomly starting a league game for the first time since April in an unfamiliar position, bloody Caulker surfaces from nowhere, we're rotating through shapes and systems again.

I really hope it goes well and doesn't unravel on him again but it does feel to me like the tombola machine is starting to crank up again.

Yes looks like a loss worried about caulker
Match Thread on 19:09 - Sep 26 with 3308 viewsstevec

Match Thread on 19:01 - Sep 26 by Hunterhoop

How?

Surely it's 433. Baptiste RB. Pavel and Bright either sidecar of Mackie.

If it's 352, you must be suggesting Bright, who is a winger and played on the wing on Sat, is playing as part of a front 2?

Looking at teamsheet seems like Luongo has copyrighted his name.
Who the Fck does he think he is?

Watching him closely tonight
Match Thread on 19:09 - Sep 26 with 3306 viewsJAPRANGERS

I guess you're not there in person tonight then Clive??

I have a couple days off but I hope it's worth for me staying up to crazy o'clock here to grab the game!
Match Thread on 19:10 - Sep 26 with 3293 viewsHunterhoop

Agree. I think Ollie is trying to become too clever. I think we've been playing more a back 4, in a 433, than 352 recently. But I'm getting to the point where I wonder if he's deliberately trying to play some "clever" lopsided half way house between a 433 and 352, where we're more attacking on the right flank than the left. It's all rather odd.
Match Thread on 19:12 - Sep 26 with 3278 viewsHunterhoop

Match Thread on 19:09 - Sep 26 by stevec

Looking at teamsheet seems like Luongo has copyrighted his name.
Who the Fck does he think he is?

Watching him closely tonight

Hehe. I do presume this is a joke! He's captain. It's the captain symbol QPR use on the team sheet.
Match Thread on 19:16 - Sep 26 with 3229 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 19:23 - Sep 26 with 3156 viewsdaveB

I think he's been forced into the changes, the midfield 3 is the same as has been all season. Washington and Furlong off form, Sylla and Smith carrying injuries plus Robinson unlikely to play 3 games in a week and another game of friday.

I'm genuinely not sure what other options he has with the players available.
Match Thread on 19:42 - Sep 26 with 2981 viewsbosh67

Okay, so Mackie is our one forward tonight? Yikes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Thread on 19:44 - Sep 26 with 2958 viewsaston_hoop

wow...interesting team line up. one thing I guessed we'd never see Caulker have to start a game again but what do I know. we'll have to be at our best tonight thats for sure. come on you rrrrssss!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread on 19:45 - Sep 26 with 2951 viewskensalriser

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread on 19:49 - Sep 26 with 2879 viewsPinnerPaul

I see your argument re personnel but haven't we played 3-5-2 pretty much all this season?
Match Thread on 19:49 - Sep 26 with 2873 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Evening all!

Comms on stream pathetically low for me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread on 19:52 - Sep 26 with 2824 viewsFDC

Evening comrades.

Baptiste at RB is it? I see

Match Thread on 19:55 - Sep 26 with 2770 viewsPinnerPaul

Sunderland's car crash continues, they concede first goal of the evening
Match Thread on 19:58 - Sep 26 with 2719 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 19:55 - Sep 26 by PinnerPaul

Sunderland's car crash continues, they concede first goal of the evening

and equalise
Match Thread on 19:58 - Sep 26 with 2713 viewsqueensparker

Doesn't seem like a team bursting with goals does it...
Match Thread on 19:58 - Sep 26 with 2707 viewsBoston

Can someone clarify, are we waiting 'till after the game to crucify one of the players or have we already picked somebody?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread on 19:59 - Sep 26 with 2701 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barnsley camera position is Ellerslie-esque, so hard to figure out where Pawel is playing at times. We look 451 sometimes and 532 at others

Match Thread on 20:01 - Sep 26 with 2630 viewsderbyhoop

Not exactly thrill a minute, is it?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 26 with 2625 viewsFDC

Match Thread on 19:59 - Sep 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Barnsley camera position is Ellerslie-esque, so hard to figure out where Pawel is playing at times. We look 451 sometimes and 532 at others

Looks 433 to me.
Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 26 with 2600 viewsFDC

Match Thread on 20:01 - Sep 26 by derbyhoop

Not exactly thrill a minute, is it?

I'm yet to be thrilled
Match Thread on 20:03 - Sep 26 with 2583 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 26 by FDC

Looks 433 to me.

Yes, I think so too. Doesn't help that my stream keeps crashing.

Match Thread on 20:05 - Sep 26 with 2536 viewsqueensparker

Match Thread on 20:03 - Sep 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes, I think so too. Doesn't help that my stream keeps crashing.

Mine too. Says it's "not broadcasting" now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024