Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trainspotting 2 19:43 - Nov 4 with 14444 viewsPunteR

Looks good.
Lots of references to the original. I really hope it works.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Trainspotting 2 on 15:10 - Feb 12 with 1313 viewssmegma

Trainspotting 2 on 13:47 - Feb 12 by stevec

Saw it last night, excellent film.

Loved the portrayal of locked in self pity of the main characters, a very British trait, whilst subtly getting fleeced. And a film where the prostitute is none of the usual cliches. Inspired stuff.

Nearly wet myself with the impromptu sing song in the working mans club.
Trainspotting 2 on 04:55 - Jun 5 with 1112 viewsFredManRave

Trainspotting 2 on 18:47 - Jan 27 by paulparker

Just back from the flicks on my jack

well I know I'm gonna upset my old mucka DD but what a disappointment, 20 years and that's the best they can do ?
if it wasn't for sickboy & begbie the film would have panned big time , renton was just there and EM went through the motions playing him , spud was just so hammed up , not good at all
the Bulgarian tart was pointless and the outcome of the film was more predictable than a Donald trump thread on here
highlight of the film was the toilet scene with renton & begbie, other than that it was poor

Pretty much agree with PP on this. Dissapointing to say the least but then when the original bar was set so high it was always goig to bedifficult to make something anywhere near as good. Poor story line, imo, was waiting for it to kick on all through the film and then the credits came up. Personal thing maybe but I didn-t like the gopro shots throught the film and the soundtrack wasn-t great either.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Trainspotting 2 on 13:30 - Jun 5 with 1073 viewsPunteR

Trainspotting 2 on 04:55 - Jun 5 by FredManRave

Pretty much agree with PP on this. Dissapointing to say the least but then when the original bar was set so high it was always goig to bedifficult to make something anywhere near as good. Poor story line, imo, was waiting for it to kick on all through the film and then the credits came up. Personal thing maybe but I didn-t like the gopro shots throught the film and the soundtrack wasn-t great either.

Funnily enough I tried posting my review last night as well but LFW site crashed on me.
Watched it Saturday night courtesy of Amazon prime.
Firstly and most importantly it didnt ruin the original.
You get to know the characters a bit better and enjoyed seeing them again but the film does confirm that they are just a bunch of coonts.Although Spud on the other hand I do feel a bit sorry for.
The real hero of the film was Begbies son who breaks the cycle of coontishness between generations and stands up to his dad. Genuinely i got a bit emotional there as I did when Renton went back home to his dad.
Unfortunately the rest of the film was convoluted rubbish and was nowhere near as good as the original.
Yeh a TV series would have been better... 3 out 5 film.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024