Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? 09:52 - Sep 27 with 899 viewsthebigone

What's the prediction then? Neither Perks or Lundstram are what you'd call defending midfielders which is what we'll need - maybe just for his dead ball skills I think I'd stick with Lundstram - bring Perks on for tired legs later on?

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 09:57 - Sep 27 with 894 viewsBFC_Tim

Problem for Jose is that's not an easy choice because neither has stood out. For energy it's Perkins but Lundstram when he cuts the mistakes out is a better footballer. Maybe Orlandi is the solution and drop them both? We need something different there.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 10:02 - Sep 27 with 892 viewswe_are_Superior

Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 09:57 - Sep 27 by BFC_Tim

Problem for Jose is that's not an easy choice because neither has stood out. For energy it's Perkins but Lundstram when he cuts the mistakes out is a better footballer. Maybe Orlandi is the solution and drop them both? We need something different there.

Need better than both if we're all honest - neither has shone and both make mistakes. I'd change both.

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 11:49 - Sep 27 with 877 viewsspooner

Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 10:02 - Sep 27 by we_are_Superior

Need better than both if we're all honest - neither has shone and both make mistakes. I'd change both.

Think we're all expecting too much from Cubero too soon.
Temperature, pace of the game, untried at Championship level, quality of those around him AND the opposition.
We're setting him up to fail, I fear.
Having said that, Perks has the determination, but is predictable, Lundstram is raw and error-prone.
Don't suppose Barks will figure, which casts a doubt on Jose's perception of who can and can't, especially if he prefers Zenjov!!!
Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 12:39 - Sep 27 with 860 viewsOsbourne

Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 11:49 - Sep 27 by spooner

Temperature, pace of the game, untried at Championship level, quality of those around him AND the opposition.
Having said that, Perks has the determination, but is predictable, Lundstram is raw and error-prone.
Don't suppose Barks will figure, which casts a doubt on Jose's perception of who can and can't, especially if he prefers Zenjov!!!

Do not underestimate Perkins.
Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 13:03 - Sep 27 with 852 viewsSeasider91

Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 12:39 - Sep 27 by Osbourne

Do not underestimate Perkins.

I would drop Lundstram. Too inconsistent yet for my liking.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 14:59 - Sep 27 with 825 viewsAlfHooker

Drop Lundstram or Perkins for Cubero? on 11:49 - Sep 27 by spooner

From what I saw of the in house game yesterday it looked like Barks was playing centre half marking Miller.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024