Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daleworld commentary 19:54 - Apr 10 with 7767 viewsJumeirahDale

Silent for me...listening to Sarfend's version. Anyone else?
Daleworld commentary on 21:26 - Apr 10 with 1258 viewswimborne_dale

Who needs to watch Brasil when there's Dale

Edgar Allan's Crow

Daleworld commentary on 21:29 - Apr 10 with 1224 viewsleedsdale

Into positive goal difference now, aswell.
Daleworld commentary on 21:31 - Apr 10 with 1201 viewsNorthernSou1

I feel like I'm going mad listening to this! It's sadistic I can't stop listening

4-1 I feel we're going to be some team come August!
Daleworld commentary on 21:32 - Apr 10 with 1182 viewsRalphs12

Daleworld commentary on 21:31 - Apr 10 by NorthernSou1

I feel like I'm going mad listening to this! It's sadistic I can't stop listening

4-1 I feel we're going to be some team come August!

I wish I could listen. Cant believe how close this league is! Does this put us 9th?
Daleworld commentary on 21:32 - Apr 10 with 1181 viewsThreeLions

Grrr keep missing all the best games through work.
Daleworld commentary on 21:35 - Apr 10 with 1156 viewsJumeirahDale

Daleworld commentary on 21:32 - Apr 10 by Ralphs12

I wish I could listen. Cant believe how close this league is! Does this put us 9th?

Er, not quite! 13th for now :)

BBC ESSEX HAS GONE. Cheers lads, that was certainly interesting.
Daleworld commentary on 21:35 - Apr 10 with 1156 viewswimborne_dale

And a positive goal difference for the first time since..... who knows when

Edgar Allan's Crow

Daleworld commentary on 21:36 - Apr 10 with 1147 viewsJumeirahDale

We've also got a posit...no I can't be arced.
Login to get fewer ads

Daleworld commentary on 21:36 - Apr 10 with 1143 viewsJumeirahDale

4-2.
Daleworld commentary on 21:38 - Apr 10 with 1120 viewswightdaleontour

Daleworld commentary on 20:38 - Apr 10 by GhanaDale

I'm doing commentary for Daleplayer tonight, can assure you we're here commentating! Apologies for the lack of sound, we've got our technical boffins working on it

Too late now but i had both Southend feeds on both buttons on all versions of Daleplayer and no Rochdale until second half when i have had both commentaries on all versions of the player and could not hear Rochdale feed as they were much quieter. On a positive not we are winning 4-2 at present and i think we are 13th in table.
Daleworld commentary on 21:40 - Apr 10 with 1095 viewsRalphs12

Daleworld commentary on 21:38 - Apr 10 by wightdaleontour

Too late now but i had both Southend feeds on both buttons on all versions of Daleplayer and no Rochdale until second half when i have had both commentaries on all versions of the player and could not hear Rochdale feed as they were much quieter. On a positive not we are winning 4-2 at present and i think we are 13th in table.

No idea why I thought 9th, not the first time I've got excited early.
Daleworld commentary on 21:41 - Apr 10 with 1083 viewsrich_dale

Zero commentators for 45 mins, 4 for 40 mins and at last 2 for the last 5.
Daleworld commentary on 22:58 - Apr 10 with 996 views442Dale

Why were they aware of the problem straight away, surely they monitor this site for feedback? If not, why not?

And it should be easy to use twitter or even post on here with an explanation. Fans would accept some problems if it was explained what they were. Presumably there is a plan followed on each commentary to check everything is working and any problems raised in places like this are addressed by following that plan?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Daleworld commentary on 23:31 - Apr 10 with 948 viewsmr_fri_night

Daleworld commentary on 22:58 - Apr 10 by 442Dale

Why were they aware of the problem straight away, surely they monitor this site for feedback? If not, why not?

And it should be easy to use twitter or even post on here with an explanation. Fans would accept some problems if it was explained what they were. Presumably there is a plan followed on each commentary to check everything is working and any problems raised in places like this are addressed by following that plan?

first of all i wasn't there tonight so can only act upon texts and calls recieved throughout the evening (and could only do anything during the interval of what I was attending).

The equipment we use has 2 lights (1 green, 1 red). Once we connect if those lights are on that is the only indication we have. The problems tonight are not any we have heard of, or had before as far as im aware. Not an excuse but it does sound like a technical problem at HQ not at the ground. I rang the ground when i was made aware of the problems and gave the only advise i could.........switch off and back on again!

As for monitering this site for feedback. I sometimes do when im there but it isn't always possible. a) too much happening during the game or b) no internet connection.

There isn't 'a plan' for each commentary. It is as simple as plug in and talk for us. any technical problems have to be raised with whoever the provider is.

As an aside, sounds like i missed a cracker of a game. The comedian Micky Flanagan was excellent at the gig i was at!
Daleworld commentary on 13:36 - Apr 11 with 860 views442Dale

Daleworld commentary on 23:31 - Apr 10 by mr_fri_night

first of all i wasn't there tonight so can only act upon texts and calls recieved throughout the evening (and could only do anything during the interval of what I was attending).

The equipment we use has 2 lights (1 green, 1 red). Once we connect if those lights are on that is the only indication we have. The problems tonight are not any we have heard of, or had before as far as im aware. Not an excuse but it does sound like a technical problem at HQ not at the ground. I rang the ground when i was made aware of the problems and gave the only advise i could.........switch off and back on again!

As for monitering this site for feedback. I sometimes do when im there but it isn't always possible. a) too much happening during the game or b) no internet connection.

There isn't 'a plan' for each commentary. It is as simple as plug in and talk for us. any technical problems have to be raised with whoever the provider is.

As an aside, sounds like i missed a cracker of a game. The comedian Micky Flanagan was excellent at the gig i was at!

Thanks for the info. Technical issues are of course sometimes unavoidable, but with a clear plan in place the situation around providing information to customers can be addressed easily.

Any feedback should be welcomed and monitored, plan to have someone doing it at certain intervals (eg. Check messageboard/twitter 10 mins after the game and commentary starts, again at half time and then 10 mins into second half after commentary restarts). As the club provide a commendable twitter service during games, either they could check or plan to have someone to relay them info, allowing an instant update on twitter: "we are aware some fans are experiencing technical difficulties with commentary and we will try and look into the problem."

A simple statement that customers would appreciate. Can also ask for tweets and emails from fans to try and identify what problems they're having which can then be forwarded to HQ for a response. A follow up story on the OS the next day then completes the process; any actual problems encountered by supporters are more easily forgotten as the customer service provided makes them aware their concerns are regularly addressed. Anything that benefits the club and customers who are thinking of renewing their Daleplayer accounts has to be worth trying.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024