Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit etc 14:26 - Jul 7 with 1890 viewsborodale4

As somebody who hasn't bought a replica kit/training gear for the past couple of seasons due to the embarrassingly poor quality can anyone tell me if the new 'Fila' arm of carbrini are any better or are people still losing badges, lettering etc, especially on the kids as it is my daughter's birthday soon. Cheers.
New Kit etc on 15:02 - Jul 7 with 1860 viewsBrierls

So far, so good on mine. It could do to lose the big Fila logo on the arms to be fair
New Kit etc on 16:49 - Jul 7 with 1780 viewsolympicdale

impressed with it so far, course I haven't worn/washed it yet, quality feels better than the past couple we've had.

Life is a game of fate.

New Kit etc on 18:13 - Jul 7 with 1715 viewsSalwaDale

No problems so far. Seems quite good quality. Still time though.

TBBT

New Kit etc on 19:18 - Jul 7 with 1684 viewsNerazzurri

Yeah mine is fine as well, to be fair I had no problems with last seasons either.

Forza Nerazzurri

New Kit etc on 19:21 - Jul 7 with 1680 viewsolympicdale

New Kit etc on 15:02 - Jul 7 by Brierls

So far, so good on mine. It could do to lose the big Fila logo on the arms to be fair

yeah I thought that when i saw it, wee bit ott.

Life is a game of fate.

New Kit etc on 19:30 - Jul 7 with 1672 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

whats happened to Rochdale Polo Shirts this season?

were quiet looking forward to getting a Rochdale Fila Polo Shirt with my signature initials on to find out only Regular T-Shirts on Sale

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

New Kit etc on 19:49 - Jul 7 with 1646 views442Dale

Wonder how many season ticket holders have used the £10 off voucher to buy a shirt? The club shop must have a list of them all and be able to establish if a reminder article on the OS would be worthwhile.

They'll be able to check the figures against vouchers used in previous years as well.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Kit etc on 01:10 - Jul 8 with 1570 viewsSpike

New Kit etc on 19:30 - Jul 7 by DaleAwaydayBot

whats happened to Rochdale Polo Shirts this season?

were quiet looking forward to getting a Rochdale Fila Polo Shirt with my signature initials on to find out only Regular T-Shirts on Sale

Polo shirts are in, in navy and grey (might even be another too I'm not sure, was have slept a few times since buying mine so can't remember)

On the shirts, mine has held out well so far, and washed it quite a few times just to see how it would hold up (was worried at first about the sponsor logo, but so far so good)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024