Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhys Bennett 14:06 - Jun 11 with 4113 viewsleedsdale

Centre half joined on 12 month contract from Bolton.
Rhys Bennett on 14:08 - Jun 11 with 3396 viewsMoonyDale

Middle name Gordon........I kid you not

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Rhys Bennett on 14:15 - Jun 11 with 3368 viewsJumeirahDale

If h's half as good as the last ex Radcliffe Borough centre-half we signed then happy days!
Rhys Bennett on 14:18 - Jun 11 with 3345 viewsClivert

Rhys Bennett on 14:15 - Jun 11 by JumeirahDale

If h's half as good as the last ex Radcliffe Borough centre-half we signed then happy days!

Just hope we see more of him than we did of the last ex Falkirk player.

6ft 3 20year old.
Rhys Bennett on 14:21 - Jun 11 with 3323 viewsolympicdale

JC certainly putting his stamp on this team, but wait a minute....not a scouser, not an ex accy?? whats going on!

Life is a game of fate.

Rhys Bennett on 14:25 - Jun 11 with 3307 viewsleedsdale

Rhys Bennett on 14:21 - Jun 11 by olympicdale

JC certainly putting his stamp on this team, but wait a minute....not a scouser, not an ex accy?? whats going on!

accy/raccy, must have got confused
Rhys Bennett on 14:50 - Jun 11 with 3221 viewsfitzochris

Good signing this — a well regarded player by those in the know where all things Falkirk are concerned.

Prophetic too, as P156 was asking about this lad on another thread, I'm sure.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Rhys Bennett on 15:32 - Jun 11 with 3103 viewspl56

Rhys Bennett on 14:50 - Jun 11 by fitzochris

Good signing this — a well regarded player by those in the know where all things Falkirk are concerned.

Prophetic too, as P156 was asking about this lad on another thread, I'm sure.

Yeah , that's right ; there were three young centre backs released by Bolton that I thought looked promising , and based on your Scottish based assessment , I'm feeling pretty chuffed about this .

Mind you I was pretty happy with the Trotman signing last year .........!
Rhys Bennett on 16:17 - Jun 11 with 2972 viewsBanned4ever

Rhys Bennett on 15:32 - Jun 11 by pl56

Yeah , that's right ; there were three young centre backs released by Bolton that I thought looked promising , and based on your Scottish based assessment , I'm feeling pretty chuffed about this .

Mind you I was pretty happy with the Trotman signing last year .........!

I feel your going to struggle this season has team thats been relegated colemam should be building a team to bounce back up.All hes brought in is old has been and bargain basement .
Login to get fewer ads

Rhys Bennett on 16:19 - Jun 11 with 2960 viewsFred_Talbot

Rhys Bennett on 16:17 - Jun 11 by Banned4ever

I feel your going to struggle this season has team thats been relegated colemam should be building a team to bounce back up.All hes brought in is old has been and bargain basement .

Whereas you lot will stroll Div 1 with your team of world beaters...

Where's Fred?

Rhys Bennett on 16:32 - Jun 11 with 2917 viewsBanned4ever

well they was good enough to secure lge one status for another year . we only made one signing this year the goal keeper what I think was a good signing hope we can get more of the same calibre
Rhys Bennett on 16:32 - Jun 11 with 2915 viewsolympicdale

Rhys Bennett on 16:17 - Jun 11 by Banned4ever

so when will you be announcing Drogba's signing then?

Life is a game of fate.

Rhys Bennett on 16:33 - Jun 11 with 2914 viewsYorkshire_Dale

What's happening with El-Alagui Fitz?

Everyone north of Carlisle was raving about him.
Rhys Bennett on 17:07 - Jun 11 with 2839 viewsfitzochris

Rhys Bennett on 16:33 - Jun 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

What's happening with El-Alagui Fitz?

Everyone north of Carlisle was raving about him.

I know. I said early last season he would be ideal for us. Now, though, he's well beyond our reach.

He's SPL-bound if what I'm hearing is true - but he could be heading south. Aberdeen want him, but my esteemed colleague has just told me (hence the edit) that Huddersfield are now in for him.

Another wait and see, I'm afraid...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Rhys Bennett on 17:30 - Jun 11 with 2802 viewsD_Dale

Bennett appeared in just over half of Falkirk's league fixtures - 19 out of 36 - started in 8, 11 as sub. - and in some played alongside Kallum Higginbotham.

Is Falkirk, third in Scottish L1, about the same level as Dale, bottom of English L1?
Rhys Bennett on 19:06 - Jun 11 with 2675 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Anyone know the latest on the Ryan Edwards loan deal from Rovers?

Was it actually confirmed as a done deal?
Rhys Bennett on 19:10 - Jun 11 with 2661 viewsColDale

Rhys Bennett on 19:06 - Jun 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Anyone know the latest on the Ryan Edwards loan deal from Rovers?

Was it actually confirmed as a done deal?

there's been no confirmation. Might just have been speculation. I'd be surprised if we brought in Edwards as well as Bennett unless they are both real quality captures. Both would fill the position of up and coming central defender, but would we go with two of the same ilk?

Bennett's capture is another Falkirk link. I reckon that up to a couple of years ago, there'd be none or hardly any players linked with both sides. But we've took Twaddle, Holden and Bennett now, they took Higginbotham, and their board has them looking at Andy Haworth and Jon Shaw.
Rhys Bennett on 19:19 - Jun 11 with 2624 viewspnc4eva1

Nice to see Coleman mixing the signings with experienced players and good young prospects.

Last years signings were generally all based around good young prospects

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Rhys Bennett on 19:31 - Jun 11 with 2590 viewsolympicdale

Rhys Bennett on 19:10 - Jun 11 by ColDale

there's been no confirmation. Might just have been speculation. I'd be surprised if we brought in Edwards as well as Bennett unless they are both real quality captures. Both would fill the position of up and coming central defender, but would we go with two of the same ilk?

Bennett's capture is another Falkirk link. I reckon that up to a couple of years ago, there'd be none or hardly any players linked with both sides. But we've took Twaddle, Holden and Bennett now, they took Higginbotham, and their board has them looking at Andy Haworth and Jon Shaw.

id like to see Bennett alongside a 30 or so yr old CH, unless Coleman wants 2 young lads in the middle, be interesting to see if the Edwards deal comes off.

Life is a game of fate.

Rhys Bennett on 19:41 - Jun 11 with 2563 viewsrkershaw

Coleman building a team full of captains = good news!!!!
Rhys Bennett on 19:52 - Jun 11 with 2539 viewsShun

The article on here states Rhys is our 4th signing of the summer. Bennett, Cavanagh, Donnelly, who am I missing?
Rhys Bennett on 19:57 - Jun 11 with 2522 viewsmacro

Rhys Bennett on 19:52 - Jun 11 by Shun

The article on here states Rhys is our 4th signing of the summer. Bennett, Cavanagh, Donnelly, who am I missing?

would imagine Edwards has been included in that but nothing official as yet
Rhys Bennett on 19:57 - Jun 11 with 2524 viewspl56

Rhys Bennett on 19:10 - Jun 11 by ColDale

I know what you mean Col , but I also see a possible scenario where Phil Edwards is pencilled in as the defensive "organiser" with two young lads rotating as the main centre half so they don't get burnt out in their first full seasons .

The only downside for me is that I believe I read somewhere that we were in for a Div 2 centre half as well - I just hope that's not Sean Hessey who has also turned down a new contract at Accy Stanley .
Rhys Bennett on 19:57 - Jun 11 with 2522 viewsBartRowou

Rhys Bennett on 19:52 - Jun 11 by Shun

The one from Stveneage/Accrington. Forget his name but he came on at Huddersfield for Holden and had a mare at r-b at home against Tranmere.. Bounces around like Zebedee.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Rhys Bennett on 20:11 - Jun 11 with 2475 viewsDale92

We still have young Byrne and Holness as well. I'd imagine Holness will go York or someone like that. But I'd like to see Bryne play, he's an Irish youth international , he must have some talent.

This is the One, I've waited for

Rhys Bennett on 20:19 - Jun 11 with 2441 viewsolympicdale

Rhys Bennett on 19:57 - Jun 11 by BartRowou

The one from Stveneage/Accrington. Forget his name but he came on at Huddersfield for Holden and had a mare at r-b at home against Tranmere.. Bounces around like Zebedee.

Phil Edwards, think he was a little unfortunate tbh got injured early on, hopefully a good pre season will help, he did get over 12 goals for Accy in their playoff season.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024