Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beech Out!! 17:05 - Jan 7 with 2495 viewsborodale4

Just thought i'd start it..........;)
Beech Out!! on 17:06 - Jan 7 with 2487 viewsDaleWhitworth

Eyre in!!

Believe!

Beech Out!! on 17:06 - Jan 7 with 2478 viewssandylaner1

pointless thread alert
Beech Out!! on 17:07 - Jan 7 with 2472 viewsborodale4

Beech Out!! on 17:06 - Jan 7 by sandylaner1

pointless thread alert

So pointless you thought it worthy of a reply ;)
Beech Out!! on 17:09 - Jan 7 with 2448 viewsborodale4

For what it is worth i would be more than happy for Beech to be given a chance. I think the unpluggable holes are already there and we are unfortunately doomed....
Beech Out!! on 17:10 - Jan 7 with 2433 viewssandylaner1

Beech Out!! on 17:09 - Jan 7 by borodale4

For what it is worth i would be more than happy for Beech to be given a chance. I think the unpluggable holes are already there and we are unfortunately doomed....

better

i agree
Beech Out!! on 17:49 - Jan 7 with 2318 viewselectricblue

Beech Out!! on 17:10 - Jan 7 by sandylaner1

better

i agree

Beech out!!! My arse..
Want to blame somebody ? Write Eyre a letter thanking him for leaving dale in a mess.
But stop doing stupid mindless topics if you are bored got and pull your pud or whatever you do best..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Beech Out!! on 18:04 - Jan 7 with 2266 viewssandylaner1

Beech Out!! on 17:49 - Jan 7 by electricblue

Beech out!!! My arse..
Want to blame somebody ? Write Eyre a letter thanking him for leaving dale in a mess.
But stop doing stupid mindless topics if you are bored got and pull your pud or whatever you do best..

calm down dear I didn't make the thread and have nowhere claimed I want beech out lulz that would be idiotic
Beech Out!! on 18:09 - Jan 7 with 2236 viewsdalenumber2

I don't think the post's title is appropriate, even if it is a joke. I don't want to see this just yet. And it's not funny.
Login to get fewer ads

Beech Out!! on 19:45 - Jan 7 with 2100 viewsYouTubeDale

I'm still very optimistic about Beech with the way we played against PNE and his positivity. But today's reports don't read well. The overall performance wasn't there and Beech apparantly didn't have an answer in terms of changing the game in our favour. That is worrying. But let's hope it is a one-off and he can pick the bones out and make us better as a consequence.
In a way, Chris Dunphy's job is easy in the sense that Beech will hang himself, in terms of Dale's performances and results, or he will be crowned king. Beech will decide his own destiny. If the former happens (we go on a bad run) then CD must install the man to steady the ship in League 2, as soon as possible ...Coleman.
In the meantime, I will be 100% behind Beech and hope he will be our next manager.

Shocked and stunned...but hopeful.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Beech Out!! on 20:15 - Jan 7 with 2042 viewsPassmondsBlue

What a STUPID shout

If you want to blame anyone blame Errr for coning CD in to giving him the job and also Mr Hill for running out on us after letting good players go and then taking the cream of the team with him.

It is not Chris Beech's fault give him the job now and lets plan for the next 3 to 4 years

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Beech Out!! on 20:19 - Jan 7 with 2016 viewsSalwaDale

Aye, blame Keith Hill, wish we'd never appointed him, we'd be a championship side by now if we'd have got someone else.

TBBT

Beech Out!! on 21:56 - Jan 7 with 1948 viewsRockerdale97

Lets say Borodale 4 was not at the game today wat a clueless guy
Beech Out!! on 09:40 - Jan 8 with 1875 viewsborodale4

Beech Out!! on 21:56 - Jan 7 by Rockerdale97

Lets say Borodale 4 was not at the game today wat a clueless guy

I was indeed at the game yesterday and witnessed another abject performance from Dale. Struggled to find any positives at all. Wrong players in a poor formation, dismal defending and toothless in attack. Anybody who witnessed the game I'm afraid cannot say anything different unless you are highly deluded. Also does the wink after the statement not imply an ever so slight Tongue in cheek? Or was that lost on some people so high up on their horses. I am more than happy for Beech to be given time, however, is this not a discussion forum and therefore I think whether he is the right man or not/should he be given time is a very relevant point of discussion.
Beech Out!! on 10:34 - Jan 8 with 1842 viewsTVOS1907

Beech Out!! on 09:40 - Jan 8 by borodale4

I was indeed at the game yesterday and witnessed another abject performance from Dale. Struggled to find any positives at all. Wrong players in a poor formation, dismal defending and toothless in attack. Anybody who witnessed the game I'm afraid cannot say anything different unless you are highly deluded. Also does the wink after the statement not imply an ever so slight Tongue in cheek? Or was that lost on some people so high up on their horses. I am more than happy for Beech to be given time, however, is this not a discussion forum and therefore I think whether he is the right man or not/should he be given time is a very relevant point of discussion.

To be fair, I feel we defended quite well, especially as we managed to keep Hartlepool out for so long despite the amount of pressure they had.

I would say the only bit of 'dismal defending' unfortunately led to their opening goal.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024