Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COG Thread Minus Wildlife 19:50 - Jul 12 with 5918 viewsbamford_dale

Right, I was going to add this to the other thread about O'Grady but it seems to have decended into name calling which, whilst entertaining, is pointless.

Just spoken with someone who's husband is high up in the club and from what they know it looks like there have been several bids for O'Grady over the summer, including a £150,000 bid from Sheffield Wednesday.

All approaches thus far have been dismissed.

However, it is felt that O'Grady does have a price, possible somewhere above £300,000, which if reached would be too good to turn down as he only has one year left on his contract (I think that's right about the contract but feel free to shout at me if it's wrong).

What was positive to hear was that the club aren't going to sell people just to pay bills as for the first time in a long time they actually have a nice bank balance to sit on.

So in summary, yes offers are being made but the club is fighting them off so far. However, if an offer comes in that is seen as too good to refuse (£300,000-£400,000+) it is likely that they will allow him to go.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024