Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away games revenue 15:12 - May 28 with 1128 viewsRed_Ranger

Just thinking after Coventry pricing. How much, or %, do we get of an away ticket price? obviously not including £3.50 'booking fee'. anyone know?
Away games revenue on 15:36 - May 28 with 1053 viewsLandshark

I don't know I'm afraid but just wanted to mention that in most cases the booking fee is split between the ticket agent and whoever is wanting the ticket agent to sell on their behalf. It's usually around 50/50 but depends on negotiated contract.
Away games revenue on 15:38 - May 28 with 1039 viewsslmrstid

We get zero % of away ticket sales. I believe gate revenue used to be shared between clubs up until the 1980s when it was voted for home clubs to retain all of it, instigated by, surprise surprise, the biggest clubs in the country.

Cup ticket revenue is still split, I think its 45:45:10 (to the FA) but not sure if that's before or after costs.
Away games revenue on 15:42 - May 28 with 1028 viewsLanhoop

Away games revenue on 15:38 - May 28 by slmrstid

We get zero % of away ticket sales. I believe gate revenue used to be shared between clubs up until the 1980s when it was voted for home clubs to retain all of it, instigated by, surprise surprise, the biggest clubs in the country.

Cup ticket revenue is still split, I think its 45:45:10 (to the FA) but not sure if that's before or after costs.

Not quite... EFL regs say...

"For League Matches only, the Away Club shall be entitled to a commission
representing 5 (five) per cent of the aggregate sales (exclusive of VAT) of tickets
sold on behalf of the Home Club, unless otherwise agreed between the Clubs."
Away games revenue on 15:55 - May 28 with 982 viewsterryb

Away games revenue on 15:38 - May 28 by slmrstid

I'm assuming that it hasn't changed , but when I was a club secretary of clubs competing in FA Competitions, the split was on profit rather than revenue.

We were never in the position that I would know whether the FA had to share a loss with the two clubs!
Away games revenue on 17:17 - May 28 with 830 viewsslmrstid

Away games revenue on 15:42 - May 28 by Lanhoop

representing 5 (five) per cent of the aggregate sales (exclusive of VAT) of tickets

Fair, didn't know that!
Away games revenue on 18:51 - May 28 with 666 viewscolinallcars

Away games revenue on 15:42 - May 28 by Lanhoop

That's quite clear. Of course the inclusivity of VAT in regard to the aggregate ticket sales could of course be offset against fluctuations in ticket price levels and paid in to the exchequer calculated on a half yeary basis but paid monthly a fortnight in arrears.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024