Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock Quote Required 07:56 - May 13 with 6031 viewskropotkin41

Philosophy football have said they'll make a Warnock tee-shirt if there's a suitable quote. Ideas?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Warnock Quote Required on 11:19 - May 13 with 1389 viewstimcocking

Warnock Quote Required on 08:19 - May 13 by Watford_Ranger

Or just all of this from about 1:20

Great stuff, loved that.
Warnock Quote Required on 11:39 - May 13 with 1367 viewsSonofNorfolt

Unmarked notes please.
Warnock Quote Required on 13:36 - May 13 with 1286 viewsR_from_afar

Warnock Quote Required on 09:56 - May 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Someone got me that book for Christmas, but I can’t bring myself to read it in case it’s bursts any bubbles.

Is it worth a read?

As another poster says on here, it is worth a read. It's a few years since I read it but it's enjoyable and the comprehensive index helps you home in on clubs, players, incidents and various aspects of the game.

Another (ahem) "colourful" video of our Neil is below. I liked "You've gotta fukking die to get three points".

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Warnock Quote Required on 13:46 - May 13 with 1276 viewsTheChef

Starts or finishes nearly every sentence with 'for me...'.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Warnock Quote Required on 15:20 - May 13 with 1216 viewsLblock

King Warnock's time here will always be summed up by something I heard him say numerous times when asked how he was getting on in W12 with all the Billionaire trappings etc (ie a club that weren't a rock hard Northern Bstrd club)....

"I'm lovin' it me"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Warnock Quote Required on 07:23 - May 15 with 1043 viewsDorse

'Eyebrows are for losers.'

(I know he didn't say it but he should have)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Warnock Quote Required on 09:57 - May 15 with 990 viewsDannyPaddox

Warnock Quote Required on 07:23 - May 15 by Dorse

'Eyebrows are for losers.'

(I know he didn't say it but he should have)

That’s the one 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Warnock Quote Required on 10:09 - May 15 with 975 viewsflynnbo

“Look, for the last time, I’m not Mrs Fecking Doubtfire!“
Login to get fewer ads

Warnock Quote Required on 12:23 - May 15 with 939 viewsEsox_Lucius

"Well, it's just a pleasure to be playing these great teams" said after every defeat in the Premier League.

The grass is always greener.

Warnock Quote Required on 13:27 - May 15 with 890 viewscolinallcars

Warnock Quote Required on 12:23 - May 15 by Esox_Lucius

"Well, it's just a pleasure to be playing these great teams" said after every defeat in the Premier League.

“I'm gonna email all Rangers fans apart from Esox Lucius”.
Warnock Quote Required on 13:44 - May 15 with 873 viewsTacticalR

'It was at County I got tarred with a long-ball reputation. We came up the divisions fast and the team weren't good enough to play it around against good teams. Brian Clough used to walk his Labrador past our training ground. His Nottingham Forest had these salubrious acres, like Wembley; we had a postage stamp about 40 yards square. There we'd be, up to our knees in mud, pads on, kicking lumps from each other. Then we'd see him walk by and stop. He'd shake his head with this look of disdain and walk on. But as I used to say to Brian, "Look at my back four, they can't pass water. How am I supposed to get us knocking the ball around like your team?"

I'd loved to have played like that, but you need the players. Playing long-ball at County wasn't a choice, it was a necessity. I know Crewe knock it about now but in the lower divisions twenty years ago you couldn't pass it around for fun. We tried playing a lot of football to start with at Plymouth and were bottom and winless after five games. We'd spent money too. I changed it and we never looked back.'

Neil Warnock, The Gaffer (2013)

Air hostess clique

Warnock Quote Required on 14:59 - May 15 with 829 viewsTomS

"Ah've nevur 'ad a team laak this"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024