Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill on BBC Website 11:51 - Jan 28 with 23239 viewsBobbyjoe

Hard to argue with, but doesn't exactly set the pulses racing!
Hill on BBC Website on 00:29 - Jan 29 with 2188 viewsBuryyyy

Hill on BBC Website on 00:26 - Jan 29 by 442Dale

Why are you responding to my post?

Because you responded to mine. IF (and it's an astronomical IF) the aforementioned did happen and we drew Arsenal away, I think I'd come on this board every day just to laugh at the butter reactions
Hill on BBC Website on 00:30 - Jan 29 with 2183 viewsD_Alien

Hill on BBC Website on 00:29 - Jan 29 by D_Alien

"Why does your chairman keep selling player after player? "

It's called the transfer market.

We're solvent.

That's a financial term, btw, nowt to do with glue
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 0:31]

Bounce...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill on BBC Website on 00:31 - Jan 29 with 2176 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on BBC Website on 00:23 - Jan 29 by Buryyyy

Why does your chairman keep selling player after player?

Also what would the reaction be on here if Bury beat Hull and drew Arsenal away then giving is millions?

The fact you have to ask the first question shows what a buffoon you are.

Actually, I've juat had a thought. You're Stewart Day, aren't you?

In answer to the second question, good luck to you. It would pay off some of the loans and interest.

Does that way of putting the club's very future at risk not bother you?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill on BBC Website on 00:33 - Jan 29 with 2159 viewsBuryyyy

Hill on BBC Website on 00:31 - Jan 29 by TVOS1907

The fact you have to ask the first question shows what a buffoon you are.

Actually, I've juat had a thought. You're Stewart Day, aren't you?

In answer to the second question, good luck to you. It would pay off some of the loans and interest.

Does that way of putting the club's very future at risk not bother you?

Speculate to accumulate my friend. Ey if it does go tits up who the hell cares? Non-league tour beating village sides for 10 every week, we'd be back into Dales natural level within about 4 years if that!
Hill on BBC Website on 00:34 - Jan 29 with 2153 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on BBC Website on 00:29 - Jan 29 by Buryyyy

Because you responded to mine. IF (and it's an astronomical IF) the aforementioned did happen and we drew Arsenal away, I think I'd come on this board every day just to laugh at the butter reactions

Lurpak or Kerry Gold?

Hill on BBC Website on 00:34 - Jan 29 with 2150 views442Dale

Hill on BBC Website on 00:29 - Jan 29 by Buryyyy

And I responded to an earlier one with a request for information.

Where is it?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill on BBC Website on 00:35 - Jan 29 with 2149 viewsBuryyyy

Plus we actually have saleable assets unlike Dale.

Leon Clarke, Danny Mayor, NatCam, Gigg Lane and our winners medals could all be sold if it came to it, looking at £10M plus there.
Hill on BBC Website on 00:36 - Jan 29 with 2147 viewsD_Alien

Hill on BBC Website on 00:33 - Jan 29 by Buryyyy

Speculate to accumulate my friend. Ey if it does go tits up who the hell cares? Non-league tour beating village sides for 10 every week, we'd be back into Dales natural level within about 4 years if that!

Who'll be your manager then?

Who'll be your chairman?

Will you be making calls to Stockport fans?

Login to get fewer ads

Hill on BBC Website on 00:37 - Jan 29 with 2143 views442Dale

Hill on BBC Website on 00:35 - Jan 29 by Buryyyy

Leon Clarke, Danny Mayor, NatCam, Gigg Lane and our winners medals could all be sold if it came to it, looking at £10M plus there.

Who owns Gigg Lane?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill on BBC Website on 00:37 - Jan 29 with 2140 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on BBC Website on 00:33 - Jan 29 by Buryyyy

And there we have it in a nutshell.

I'll tell you who cares. The people you would owe money to. The staff you would have to make redundant. The non-mongy bury fans (I know about three).

The likes of Stockport have found non-league a doddle, haven't they?

Hill on BBC Website on 00:40 - Jan 29 with 2125 viewsBuryyyy

End of the day lads, your a good if slightly obsessed bunch. I will end by saying that I will look forward watching Bury play an FA Cup 4th round game against top of the championship infront of 10,000, as for Dale, you guys concentrate on conceeding less than 6 this week!

I know which club id rather support, goodnight.
Hill on BBC Website on 00:40 - Jan 29 with 2125 viewsTVOS1907

Who's going to sign Clarke at his age and on his salary?

That £10m is no good without a club, though, is it?

You are him, aren't you? Hello Mr Day.

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:43 - Jan 29 with 2110 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on BBC Website on 00:40 - Jan 29 by Buryyyy

End of the day lads, your a good if slightly obsessed bunch. I will end by saying that I will look forward watching Bury play an FA Cup 4th round game against top of the championship infront of 10,000, as for Dale, you guys concentrate on conceeding less than 6 this week!

Aye, we know which club we'd rather you supported. You're made for each other.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 0:43]

Hill on BBC Website on 00:45 - Jan 29 with 2097 viewsD_Alien

Hill on BBC Website on 00:40 - Jan 29 by Buryyyy

Will you still have a club when you wake up in the morning? Or this time next year?

Sleep well.

Hill on BBC Website on 00:52 - Jan 29 with 2081 viewsShun

Does this mong exist purely to embarrass himself post after post? What a joker. He's becoming more deluded by the minute. His failure to provide an answer to the simple questions posed by 442 and others shows what kind of person he is. Col, perchance a banning order is required?
Hill on BBC Website on 01:06 - Jan 29 with 2079 views1mark1

Hill on BBC Website on 23:37 - Jan 28 by Buryyyy

Well 3 years before the SOS campaign but it's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

What were Rochdale doing on the same day in 1998 may I ask?

And it says it all that despite our financial past we are still a bigger and better club than Dale, and always will be, as we have been for the last 130 years!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 23:38]

Well don't be expecting much support in your next SOS, especially from Dale fans.

Also you re not a bigger and better club than us nowadays, as the last 10 years positions prove.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 1:09]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Hill on BBC Website on 12:00 - Jan 29 with 1854 viewswimborne_dale

Hill on BBC Website on 23:03 - Jan 28 by Buryyyy

Our chairman has much more money than yours. And much more ambition, thank god

"Let's have a bottle of champagne to celebrate not getting relegated to L2 every single season" in the words of Paul Calf.. bag of shite!

That's not necessarily bad. A couple of tiers up from us there are various clubs who celebrate not getting relegated from the Premiership. Last year it was Leicester City.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Hill on BBC Website on 12:07 - Jan 29 with 1839 viewsdingdangblue

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 13:02]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill on BBC Website on 12:13 - Jan 29 with 1807 viewsBuryyyy

Hill on BBC Website on 12:00 - Jan 29 by wimborne_dale

That's not necessarily bad. A couple of tiers up from us there are various clubs who celebrate not getting relegated from the Premiership. Last year it was Leicester City.

Premiership being the key word there.

And for the guy above whos ruined the format of the web page, would you care to list Dales saleable assets?

Winners medals - you have none
Young, good players - you have none
Stadium - you don't own one
Hill on BBC Website on 12:19 - Jan 29 with 1791 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on BBC Website on 12:13 - Jan 29 by Buryyyy

Premiership being the key word there.

And for the guy above whos ruined the format of the web page, would you care to list Dales saleable assets?

Winners medals - you have none
Young, good players - you have none
Stadium - you don't own one

What do winners medals have to do with saleable assets, especially when some of those are from about 100 years ago?

Young players - Camps (is he a relative?), Tanser, Allen, Cannon, Hooper - all home grown products, some of whom have already attracted interest from higher leagues.

The stadium - you're right, but the deal to own it is almost sorted and at least it's not mortgaged to the hilt, like, erm, yours.

Anyway, it's your day off. You should be out in the wind and sunshine dreaming about tomorrow's cup tie.

Hill on BBC Website on 12:22 - Jan 29 with 1792 viewsflyerdale

This fella has to be one of us on a wind up. No proper football supporter would write any of the drivvel this clown does and actually believe it. Don't feed the troll
Hill on BBC Website on 12:36 - Jan 29 with 1748 viewsBuryyyy

Hill on BBC Website on 12:19 - Jan 29 by TVOS1907

What do winners medals have to do with saleable assets, especially when some of those are from about 100 years ago?

Young players - Camps (is he a relative?), Tanser, Allen, Cannon, Hooper - all home grown products, some of whom have already attracted interest from higher leagues.

The stadium - you're right, but the deal to own it is almost sorted and at least it's not mortgaged to the hilt, like, erm, yours.

Anyway, it's your day off. You should be out in the wind and sunshine dreaming about tomorrow's cup tie.

Winners medals from a hundred year old eh, must be worthless! Just like all those ancient potteries and the like.

Antiques, what are they?
Hill on BBC Website on 12:41 - Jan 29 with 1735 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on BBC Website on 12:36 - Jan 29 by Buryyyy

Winners medals from a hundred year old eh, must be worthless! Just like all those ancient potteries and the like.

Antiques, what are they?

Yeah, the Turin Shroud must be crapping itself.

Hill on BBC Website on 12:54 - Jan 29 with 1708 viewsleonardrafc

Hill on BBC Website on 12:22 - Jan 29 by flyerdale

This fella has to be one of us on a wind up. No proper football supporter would write any of the drivvel this clown does and actually believe it. Don't feed the troll

If you want any idea of what Stefan "I hate that fat Bolton c*nt" Camps is like then just have a look on the @Burymongspotters Twitter page. He is a regular on there.

I'm sure everyone has noticed that he does not answer a single question you put to him and he's completely taken in by what Big Stewie is doing at Bury, he believes everything that comes out of his mouth. If chubby said the Last Supper was Milky Bars and Bury black pudding he'd believe it.

The ultimate Mong
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 15:22]
Hill on BBC Website on 13:10 - Jan 29 with 1672 viewsleonardrafc

And this says it all.

Actually considering selling Burys pride and joy to pay off their debts so they can have an ego trip for a few seasons by spending money they don't have.

Please stop posting on here. You make my skin crawl
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024