Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Dracula 14:01 - Jun 11 with 3407 viewsD_Alien

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33098353

"He marked his 92nd birthday by releasing an album of heavy metal cover versions"

Who'd a thowt it?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

RIP Dracula on 14:22 - Jun 11 with 3380 viewsBigDaveMyCock

They'll be one hell of frame in with Hurricane in heaven tonight. RIP Ray Reardon.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

RIP Dracula on 14:51 - Jun 11 with 3339 viewsdale5758

RIP Dracula on 14:22 - Jun 11 by BigDaveMyCock

They'll be one hell of frame in with Hurricane in heaven tonight. RIP Ray Reardon.

ooops your bad!!

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

RIP Dracula on 15:16 - Jun 11 with 3301 viewsColDale

A fantastic array of characters. Not sure he ever played a goodie.

Preferred his Lord Summerisle to Dracula.
RIP Dracula on 15:19 - Jun 11 with 3289 viewsTVOS1907

I blame Terry Dolan.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

RIP Dracula on 15:39 - Jun 11 with 3251 viewsD_Alien

RIP Dracula on 15:16 - Jun 11 by ColDale

A fantastic array of characters. Not sure he ever played a goodie.

Preferred his Lord Summerisle to Dracula.

Father Michael in To The Devil A Daughter

RIP Dracula on 15:42 - Jun 11 with 3238 viewsHK_Dale

RIP Dracula on 15:19 - Jun 11 by TVOS1907

I blame Terry Dolan.

Tazzy blames David Cameron...
RIP Dracula on 18:33 - Jun 11 with 3110 views442Dale

The bloke across the road from us looks like Lee's Saruman. He's always hacking down trees too.

A wizard should know better.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

RIP Dracula on 19:43 - Jun 11 with 3052 viewsPRINCE2356

And to add to the famous people death list :

Wrestler Dusty Rhodes :(
Login to get fewer ads

RIP Dracula on 19:45 - Jun 11 with 3049 views442Dale

RIP Dracula on 19:43 - Jun 11 by PRINCE2356

And to add to the famous people death list :

Wrestler Dusty Rhodes :(

He did look ill last time he was on tv. Was there any mention of him being unwell?

RIP Dracula on 19:50 - Jun 11 with 3036 viewsPRINCE2356

Nothing has been reported recently to say he has been unwell, but agreed he had looked a bit ropey when last on screen.

Strange how wrestlers like Dusty have gone and the regular odds on favourites for death in wrestling - Scott Hall & Jake Roberts are still living.
RIP Dracula on 19:57 - Jun 11 with 3022 views442Dale

RIP Dracula on 19:50 - Jun 11 by PRINCE2356

Nothing has been reported recently to say he has been unwell, but agreed he had looked a bit ropey when last on screen.

Strange how wrestlers like Dusty have gone and the regular odds on favourites for death in wrestling - Scott Hall & Jake Roberts are still living.

And both have fallen back off the wagon again recently I believe. Amazed Flair is still with us.

RIP Dracula on 20:15 - Jun 11 with 3000 viewsChaffRAFC

RIP Dracula on 19:57 - Jun 11 by 442Dale

And both have fallen back off the wagon again recently I believe. Amazed Flair is still with us.

Very sad to hear about Dusty but like 442 said, looked horrendous in his latter days on TV. Lost a good one there.

Not surprised Flair is still with us. Still looks in good health, albeit knocking on a bit, when he shows up on TV. Scott Hall and Jake Roberts though are practically cheating death. They should be long gone with all they've done and gone through.

I fear for Bret Hart, he looks worse every time he shows up and I'll be inconsolable when he goes!

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

RIP Dracula on 20:21 - Jun 11 with 2986 views442Dale

RIP Dracula on 20:15 - Jun 11 by ChaffRAFC

Very sad to hear about Dusty but like 442 said, looked horrendous in his latter days on TV. Lost a good one there.

Not surprised Flair is still with us. Still looks in good health, albeit knocking on a bit, when he shows up on TV. Scott Hall and Jake Roberts though are practically cheating death. They should be long gone with all they've done and gone through.

I fear for Bret Hart, he looks worse every time he shows up and I'll be inconsolable when he goes!

Flair is a heart attack waiting to happen! But maybe staying away from the business is helping him.

Can someone get the tannoy bloke to play American Dream at the Blackburn game? Sort it, Chaff.

RIP Dracula on 20:26 - Jun 11 with 2978 viewsTVOS1907

RIP Dracula on 20:15 - Jun 11 by ChaffRAFC

Should Hill be looking at any of these people?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

RIP Dracula on 20:36 - Jun 11 with 2967 viewsPRINCE2356

Think half of the thing with Bret is that concussion injury and further accidents took a lot of out of him, but he looks fitter than some of the legends still knocking around i.e. Bobby Heenan and Terry Funk.

Apart from his great promo and wrestling work, Dusty has to take credit for the success with NXT and how that has come on.

Can't be too many of the Well known top 80's stars left - Hogan, Flair,, Piper ,Sting, Million Dollar Man, Hacksaw, Jake The Snake.
RIP Dracula on 09:09 - Jun 12 with 2829 viewsDiddyDave

Who can remember those awful Hammer Horror films of the early sixties,Dracula this and Frankenstein that? Christopher Lee was in them all along with the crappy B grade TV actors of the day,made at Ealing Studios. Like a mate of mine at the Tech School said at the time,"When Frank moves out,Drac moves in"!
RIP Dracula on 09:37 - Jun 12 with 2815 viewsD_Alien

RIP Dracula on 09:09 - Jun 12 by DiddyDave

Who can remember those awful Hammer Horror films of the early sixties,Dracula this and Frankenstein that? Christopher Lee was in them all along with the crappy B grade TV actors of the day,made at Ealing Studios. Like a mate of mine at the Tech School said at the time,"When Frank moves out,Drac moves in"!

Only "awful" if you take them at face value?

It's pretty well established now that (along with the Carry On series of films) these productions were very much made in over-the-top, tongue-in-cheek fashion. A bit like wrestling, really.

RIP Dracula on 10:01 - Jun 12 with 2798 viewsfitzochris

RIP Dracula on 09:37 - Jun 12 by D_Alien

Only "awful" if you take them at face value?

It's pretty well established now that (along with the Carry On series of films) these productions were very much made in over-the-top, tongue-in-cheek fashion. A bit like wrestling, really.

That they were, but Lee and Cushing were proper thesps, just the same.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

RIP Dracula on 10:11 - Jun 12 with 2789 viewsD_Alien

RIP Dracula on 10:01 - Jun 12 by fitzochris

That they were, but Lee and Cushing were proper thesps, just the same.

They were.

It'd be easy to underestimate the acting ability required to pull off horror after being unable to start filming through being convulsed with laughter (as they were) whilst knowing how outrageously over the top the whole enterprise was.

RIP Dracula on 00:56 - Jun 13 with 2688 viewsDiddyDave

Oh ok,pardon my higorance!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024