Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW Clive appreciation thread 00:44 - Jan 1 with 3593 viewsHooparoo

Thanks again Clive for all the work that goes into keeping LFW going. As an R living such a long way from the UK, this site is the one thing that helps me keep in touch with my beloved QPR. I've loved this silly little club ever since I saw Stan smash the winner against my dad's team (Man U) on Match of the day in the 70s. Stuck with them through thick and thin and will always appreciate being able to see what's going on at LR on our forum.

Happy New Year from down under mate and let's hope 2014 is a season to remember for all of us.

Stu
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 0:45]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

LFW Clive appreciation thread on 08:24 - Jan 4 with 641 viewsJAPRANGERS

Just come back from Cuba so a bit late to the appreciation party but as a non Blighty resident for the last 100 years, I'd just like to say thanks thanks thanks and thanks again for all your amazing hard work!
LFW Clive appreciation thread on 13:33 - Jan 4 with 597 viewsozexile

What a great thread. Thanks Clive I seriously feel that Loftus road is on my doorstep even though I'm thousands of miles away.
LFW Clive appreciation thread on 13:41 - Jan 4 with 587 viewsCHUBBS

Well done Clive on creating a brilliant site.
You clearly see this as a labour of love which comes across in what you write.
Gotta say i really enjoy it when you're totally pissed off, thats when your sarcastic twisted sense of humour comes to the fore.

Also thanks to all that have been helping Northern keep this thing going
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024