Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough 13:03 - Sep 30 with 9889 viewsJAPRANGERS

Who is this crazy dude and why does he do it?? Surely there's dog sht and pi@@ everywhere.
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 08:51 - Oct 1 with 2472 viewsHayesender

He stated talking to me at euston on the way to Liverpool last season.

I couldn't get away quick enough

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 08:51 - Oct 1 with 2472 viewsonlyrinmoray

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 07:34 - Oct 1 by DWQPR

Yep, all kinds of weather! As said before, was up at Wigan in early December, cold wet, miserable Lancashire day, thermal jacket, two pairs of socks type day, and he was there with no shoes or socks.

Bit strange but hes an R we are all a bit weird. Wigan away in December .. Respect

BTW Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree always plays guitar in barefeet. Just thought I would share that with you all
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 08:53 - Oct 1 with 2468 viewsA40Bosh

Yep, all kinds of weather! As said before, was up at Wigan in early December, cold wet, miserable Lancashire day, thermal jacket, two pairs of socks type day, and he was there with no shoes or socks.

The same as our guitarist. We were staying overnight at a hotel and next morning it is lashing down and gale force winds and there he is walking straight out of the hotel lobby and out through the car park completely bare footed and walking straight through all the deepest puddles without a bother on him.

Bonkers I tell you.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 09:27 - Oct 1 with 2429 viewsMetallica_Hoop

At a wedding in Cambridge, I didn't want to wake up my two mates later that night so went for a slash in the hedge on main road in just my CK's (as you do, never mind waking up the whole B&B) letting myself out of the B&B and putting the door on the latch.

Think I pissed on me feet. Not a fan of barefoot.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 10:54 - Oct 1 with 2386 viewsPommyhoop

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 09:27 - Oct 1 by Metallica_Hoop

At a wedding in Cambridge, I didn't want to wake up my two mates later that night so went for a slash in the hedge on main road in just my CK's (as you do, never mind waking up the whole B&B) letting myself out of the B&B and putting the door on the latch.

I had to nip down to our local Offy to load up with beer.It is situated in the local Westfields which gets very busy.The only parking spot was signed up as a 10 minute stop off / pick up for patients of a Doctors surgery.I thought 'f@ck it I'll only be 10 mins'. Now over here because of the weather me and nearly everyone else wears flip flops unless your going to court or a wedding.I cant drive in these so I drive barefoot then whack em on when I park up.So I parked up swung my legs out and threw the flip flops on the floor ready to slip into.One of my feet and one of the flip flops landed in a nice pool of vomit.
Not any old puke ,an infected ,dying of f@ck knows what Doctors patients pile of puke.
No I'm not a fan of barefoot either

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 10:54 - Oct 1 with 2392 viewsA40Bosh

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 09:27 - Oct 1 by Metallica_Hoop

And there rests the case for the defense m'lud.

Not a fan of barefoot?
They do a nice Merlot, Cab Sav and Pinot Grigio.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:08 - Oct 1 with 2336 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think he does a blog as well. I seem to remember reading it once and it wasn't bad.
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:10 - Oct 1 with 2333 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It's a cool soundtrack. Anyone know what it is?
Login to get fewer ads

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:15 - Oct 1 with 2322 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:10 - Oct 1 by CroydonCaptJack

It's a cool soundtrack. Anyone know what it is?

?

[Post edited 1 Oct 2013 14:15]

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:29 - Oct 1 with 2304 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Cheers, thought it was Ben Hur
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:34 - Oct 1 with 2297 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:29 - Oct 1 by CroydonCaptJack

Cheers, thought it was Ben Hur

Might well be dude, I thought you wanted a soundtrack for a barefoot guy who walks places...
[Post edited 1 Oct 2013 14:34]

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:36 - Oct 1 with 2295 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Oh I get it now

Doh!!!!
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:02 - Oct 1 with 2260 viewsGrifter

I wish he wouldn't do that rapey stare into the camera. Very unnerving
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:27 - Oct 1 with 2241 viewsimustbemad

The world is made up of all sorts. Not doing anybody and harm. May have some issues though that will need to be referred to an appropriate professional.
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:41 - Oct 1 with 2221 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:27 - Oct 1 by imustbemad

The world is made up of all sorts. Not doing anybody and harm. May have some issues though that will need to be referred to an appropriate professional.

Your user name would suggest some experience in that Department!!
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:41 - Oct 1 with 2055 viewsdermyqpr

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 08:51 - Oct 1 by Hayesender

He stated talking to me at euston on the way to Liverpool last season.

I couldn't get away quick enough

And you had shoes...............
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:44 - Oct 1 with 2049 viewsimustbemad

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:41 - Oct 1 by CroydonCaptJack

Your user name would suggest some experience in that Department!!

My username refers to the football club I have supported for the last 35+ years. I must be mad to have stuck with them all that time
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:23 - Oct 1 with 2025 viewsSaycey

He admins a QPR facebook group. There was a bug rumpus on there recently when he banned people from posting links to newspaper articles to the national press. He's got a thing against the press - caused quite a few people to leave.
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 17:12 - Oct 1 with 2001 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:23 - Oct 1 by Saycey

He admins a QPR facebook group. There was a bug rumpus on there recently when he banned people from posting links to newspaper articles to the national press. He's got a thing against the press - caused quite a few people to leave.

I think I saw that. What's the name of the group?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024