Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes linked to Leeds post 07:46 - Apr 3 with 4255 viewsVUVU

Listensing to Talksport, and he is up there to be in charge at Leeds!
The guy reviewing the papers said how good a manager he is and that it was the club not him who failed!!! Idiot!
IF we go down, at least we will have one lub we can be sure of 6 points against!

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 08:20 - Apr 3 with 3289 viewsAgedR

The media, agent mutual back scratchers are rewriting history day by day and the incompetent with his entourage will be in highly profitable employment before long.

We know his limitations, but, you know he will be down our place nicking points sooner or later. That's the way it goes

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 08:26 - Apr 3 with 3269 viewsYorkRanger

He will probably end up taking them up, believe me where I live that is a nightmare proposition
Hughes linked to Leeds post on 09:17 - Apr 3 with 3213 viewsHayesender

Apparently Warnock has said on talksport this morning, "If Hughes takes over at Leeds, he'll destroy another team of mine"

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 09:38 - Apr 3 with 3171 viewskropotkin41

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 09:17 - Apr 3 by Hayesender

Apparently Warnock has said on talksport this morning, "If Hughes takes over at Leeds, he'll destroy another team of mine"

Class. Oh I do so hope he really did say that.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 09:50 - Apr 3 with 3149 viewsJonDoeman

They won't want him, even if they did, he won't take a job before he sorts his pay off IMO. Wouldn't surprise me if what he's done for us finishes him.

It Is What It Is !!

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 11:11 - Apr 3 with 3097 viewsHayesender

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 09:38 - Apr 3 by kropotkin41

Class. Oh I do so hope he really did say that.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/championship/130

Warnock you fecking legend

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 11:28 - Apr 3 with 3070 viewsRs_Holy

Are Leeds ambitous enough for Hughes..??? he left Premier League foolham because they were not... He only joined QPR after lengthy interviews and assurances we were willing to finance his plans.
The new owners might have the clout and finances to convince him but I am not that sure?
Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:05 - Apr 3 with 2955 viewstoboboly

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 11:11 - Apr 3 by Hayesender

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/championship/130

Warnock you fecking legend

We should get Neil back in some capacity for that.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:11 - Apr 3 with 2935 viewsQPunkR

I can only hope Hughes stays in the management game to take over at Cardiff or carry on the sterling work Ranger Rafa is doing at the Scum down the road. Without constantly losing to our relegation rivals, obviously

QPR - "shit but local"

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:21 - Apr 3 with 2914 viewsbosh67

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:05 - Apr 3 by toboboly

We should get Neil back in some capacity for that.

Neil and Harry would be a great combination here. Neil to help Harry in the Championship in a director's role, Harry to do what he does and learn that level with a master of getting out of it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:25 - Apr 3 with 2894 viewsTheBlob

Just goes to illustrate how many blind and deaf masochists there are in the world.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:27 - Apr 3 with 2884 viewsthame_hoops

Mark Bowen now on talksport, this is excellant radio
Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:28 - Apr 3 with 2878 viewstoboboly

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:27 - Apr 3 by thame_hoops

Mark Bowen now on talksport, this is excellant radio

Can you give updates for those of us without access to a radio?

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:36 - Apr 3 with 2865 viewsTacticalR

I find it very difficult to imagine what kind of club Hughes would fit into. He is too small and grey for a big club, and considers himself too big for a small club. To add to the chaos he has Kia in tow, and that would mean a succession of misfit players to go with his misfit managerial style.

Air hostess clique

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:53 - Apr 3 with 2820 viewsHarbour

I hope MH does get Leeds job... love to see the reception he gets when he returns to LR....

Leeds new backers have plenty of money for MH to waste hopefully he can take back some of the cr@p signings he made for us..
Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:06 - Apr 3 with 2796 viewsthame_hoops

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 13:28 - Apr 3 by toboboly

Can you give updates for those of us without access to a radio?

Hi Toby, said Hughes was given a remit to keep us up last yr and did it. Hughes was only given 10 games, spent less than saints, had to get rid of 21 warnock players who didnt find prem clubs so insinuated warnock bought badly, then slagged of warnock for getting 2 clubs relegated
Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:07 - Apr 3 with 2787 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:06 - Apr 3 by thame_hoops

Hi Toby, said Hughes was given a remit to keep us up last yr and did it. Hughes was only given 10 games, spent less than saints, had to get rid of 21 warnock players who didnt find prem clubs so insinuated warnock bought badly, then slagged of warnock for getting 2 clubs relegated

C*nt

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:11 - Apr 3 with 2776 viewsTacticalR

Actually there is one club where Hughes would be a good fit...

At Blackburn there are already 3 warring camps:
The owners in Puna in India
The global advisor Shebby Singh in Singapore
The local board in Blackburn

All that's missing is the integrity of Kia and the managerial skill of Mark Hughes.

Air hostess clique

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:18 - Apr 3 with 2758 viewstoboboly

What a c nut.

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:36 - Apr 3 with 2728 viewsTacticalR

What did Bowen mean 'Hughes was only given 10 games'?

It's true that we stayed up under Hughes, but almost half (17/37) of those points were won under Warnock. In retrospect the good run under Hughes at the end of last season (really the only thing Hughes had going for him) looks like a fluke.

Air hostess clique

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:39 - Apr 3 with 2719 viewsthame_hoops

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:36 - Apr 3 by TacticalR

What did Bowen mean 'Hughes was only given 10 games'?

It's true that we stayed up under Hughes, but almost half (17/37) of those points were won under Warnock. In retrospect the good run under Hughes at the end of last season (really the only thing Hughes had going for him) looks like a fluke.

I guess they all presumed they would turn it round and 10 games wasn't enough time, was going on about his track record of always finishing in top 10, when Jacobs said somethkng like 'yeah but you hadn't won' he went all defensive. All Hughes mates sticking up for him is a bit embarassing.
Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:44 - Apr 3 with 2697 viewsdaveB

what a pillock, agree he should just admit they did a poor job and learnt from their mistakes

Those 21 they had to get rid of who are not in the prem anymore, well most were youth team players and a fair chunk will be back with Cardiff
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:48 - Apr 3 with 2690 viewsTacticalR

When Bowen was interviewed on Open All R's in the final days of the Hughes regime I don't think he had any idea what their mistakes were.

Air hostess clique

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:52 - Apr 3 with 962 viewstoboboly

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:48 - Apr 3 by TacticalR

When Bowen was interviewed on Open All R's in the final days of the Hughes regime I don't think he had any idea what their mistakes were.

Also, including cup games, they were in charge of 14 games this season. 15 if you include ManYoo.

Bowen was on Radio5 t'other day for the Cardiff v Blackburn game and didn't seem to have a clue.

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:55 - Apr 3 with 952 viewsTacticalR

Hughes linked to Leeds post on 14:52 - Apr 3 by toboboly

Also, including cup games, they were in charge of 14 games this season. 15 if you include ManYoo.

Bowen was on Radio5 t'other day for the Cardiff v Blackburn game and didn't seem to have a clue.

Exactly. I wonder how that got reduced to 10.

The point was that those 14 games included 3 defeats at home to newly promoted sides, and Hughes was the one who was always going on about home form.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024