Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
need opinions on my newly created website - ukfoodscanada.com 17:58 - Feb 25 with 13227 viewsqprcanadabc

just started UK foods to Canadians online, and think the website looks goods and runs well, but need a larger group of people to give me some feedback..if you guys could visit ukfoodscanada.com and let me know what you think of it and what improvements need making I would really appreciate it....cheers

Mark
need opinions on my newly created website - ukfoodscanada.com on 17:31 - Feb 26 with 1192 viewsbosh67

Hi Mark

Functionality is okay apart from a lack of back button. If you are looking to grow this 'as a brand' then look at what we do at www.wonderlandcc.com - we can help you with brand imagery and styling. Best, Bosh

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

need opinions on my newly created website - ukfoodscanada.com on 18:27 - Feb 26 with 1178 viewsqprcanadabc

need opinions on my newly created website - ukfoodscanada.com on 17:31 - Feb 26 by bosh67

Hi Mark

Functionality is okay apart from a lack of back button. If you are looking to grow this 'as a brand' then look at what we do at www.wonderlandcc.com - we can help you with brand imagery and styling. Best, Bosh

Cheers Bosh, I am just working on some required gov't stuff right now (taxes etc) and will spend some time with your sight this afternoon...the 'back' button is something I completely missed - thanks for spotting it....I will get back to you later today after I look at your sight

cheers Bosh - I appreciate your time and thought

Mark
need opinions on my newly created website - ukfoodscanada.com on 18:40 - Feb 26 with 1172 viewsTripper

If you want the site to generate business you have a lot of work to do before it's friendly to search engines.

Most importantly, you need to fill your meta tags with descriptive content and make use of ALT Image tags.
need opinions on my newly created website - ukfoodscanada.com on 18:41 - Feb 26 with 1171 viewsbosh67

need opinions on my newly created website - ukfoodscanada.com on 18:27 - Feb 26 by qprcanadabc

Cheers Bosh, I am just working on some required gov't stuff right now (taxes etc) and will spend some time with your sight this afternoon...the 'back' button is something I completely missed - thanks for spotting it....I will get back to you later today after I look at your sight

cheers Bosh - I appreciate your time and thought

Mark

No worries, very best of luck with it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

need opinions on my newly created website - ukfoodscanada.com on 19:00 - Feb 26 with 1165 viewsBklynRanger

Some great knowledge on this thread I must say.

I can't match most of it but a couple of short term, simple things I'd suggest about the front page are:

- It needs a far more attractive font in terms of style, also currently the size differences don't look good
- Related to that you have the same comment twice the " IF WE DON'T HAVE IT, LET US KNOW" is in that small font at the start and also a few lines below. I'd take out the one at the start I think.
- There's a good selection of things but too much scrolling - maybe choose a grid pattern or something similar?
- This last point is about marketing. There will be a hardcore of people who are definitely interested, and I'm sure you know your market better than me, but you want to think of clever ways to begin to broaden the appeal of the items - free tastings, giveaways, some public stuff in local pubs and coffee shops. I don't know but others do thankfully :)

It's a good service though - good luck.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
need opinions on my newly created website - ukfoodscanada.com on 19:23 - Feb 26 with 1157 viewsBrightonhoop

I like it, works well, make sure as above it engages with Google nd other search engines or it will never be found organically..,,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024