Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenny Jackett 22:00 - Nov 27 with 8016 viewsDoomed

I have been mocked before saying we should have only signed Harry until the end of the season, because we will go down with this squad.

Kenny Jackett should have been bought in at the end of season, great manager with a poor team and that's what we need because lets face it we are a poor team.
Kenny Jackett on 14:57 - Apr 4 with 1361 viewsJuzzie

Nothing quite like going and finding a thread from well over a year ago and adding in 'I told you so'.
Kenny Jackett on 22:47 - Apr 4 with 1300 viewsMatch82

Kenny Jackett on 14:57 - Apr 4 by Juzzie

Nothing quite like going and finding a thread from well over a year ago and adding in 'I told you so'.

Twice!
Kenny Jackett on 12:46 - Apr 5 with 1232 viewskensalriser

Frankly astonishing that a club of Wolves' size has been able to mix it with Brentford and Orient at the top of League 1.

The man has done a terrific job - hats off to Jackett! (Now I'll get my coat).

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kenny Jackett on 15:14 - Jan 16 with 1100 viewsDoomed

Well it's been nearly 2 years since I said we should have replaced Harry with Kenny Jackett, in that time we scraped back into the Premiership via the play offs against a Derby side who totally out played us for the vast majority of the match.
Now we have the luxury of having the record for not winning away form home ever (10 games).
Derby hold the record at 3 points for the season, we might win another honour yet.
All I want to say is at the end of the season we can get rid of a lot of players due to the end of their contracts, We should go for a new manager but a young manager who has proven himself in the lower leagues, Harry and Glenn are past it. To be honest I think we are the worst team in the Prem at the present time after we spent another fortune in the summer and I can't see us surviving this year.
I've supported QPR since the early 70's and even when we were in League One I was more optimistic about the team then, than the one we have now!
It's a shame we have wasted so much money on poor players, especially when we were struggling with a 10m loan for years (we have paid that out on SWP wages).
New manager for me!
Kenny Jackett on 19:55 - Jan 16 with 1040 viewsMatch82

Kenny Jackett on 15:14 - Jan 16 by Doomed

Well it's been nearly 2 years since I said we should have replaced Harry with Kenny Jackett, in that time we scraped back into the Premiership via the play offs against a Derby side who totally out played us for the vast majority of the match.
Now we have the luxury of having the record for not winning away form home ever (10 games).
Derby hold the record at 3 points for the season, we might win another honour yet.
All I want to say is at the end of the season we can get rid of a lot of players due to the end of their contracts, We should go for a new manager but a young manager who has proven himself in the lower leagues, Harry and Glenn are past it. To be honest I think we are the worst team in the Prem at the present time after we spent another fortune in the summer and I can't see us surviving this year.
I've supported QPR since the early 70's and even when we were in League One I was more optimistic about the team then, than the one we have now!
It's a shame we have wasted so much money on poor players, especially when we were struggling with a 10m loan for years (we have paid that out on SWP wages).
New manager for me!

I hope that the feeling of smugness about pointing out "I told you so" to everyone has been worth the amount of time taken for you to find and repost this thread
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024