Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton 14:57 - Apr 11 with 1935 viewsmygeneration

Not sure how much longer i can cope not knowing what art gallery or restaurant he has been to or his views on question time. Come back Joey all is forgiven.
Barton on 15:13 - Apr 11 with 1908 viewsMerthyrHoop

Interesting to note that, as Clive suggests in the match preview, in the last few weeks it feels that the club seems galvanised, and this has timed itself with the few weeks that Joey has stayed off Twitter
Barton on 17:18 - Apr 11 with 1839 viewsShotKneesHoop

Barton on 15:13 - Apr 11 by MerthyrHoop

Interesting to note that, as Clive suggests in the match preview, in the last few weeks it feels that the club seems galvanised, and this has timed itself with the few weeks that Joey has stayed off Twitter

There's a definite connection with no twittering, and an improvement in effort, team work and results.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Barton on 17:42 - Apr 11 with 1819 viewsAntti_Heinola

Barton on 17:18 - Apr 11 by ShotKneesHoop

There's a definite connection with no twittering, and an improvement in effort, team work and results.

A 'definite' connection? Really?
i'd say a bit of confidence from the liverpool comeback probably did it and, possibly, a few home truths from Hughes.

Bare bones.

Barton on 17:46 - Apr 11 with 1810 viewsShotKneesHoop

Barton on 17:42 - Apr 11 by Antti_Heinola

A 'definite' connection? Really?
i'd say a bit of confidence from the liverpool comeback probably did it and, possibly, a few home truths from Hughes.

Yes, a definite connection, with Hughes telling Barton to cut out the Twitter Bollox and focus on the game.

The timing seems to prove the theory is correct.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Barton on 18:05 - Apr 11 with 1792 viewsAntti_Heinola

Barton on 17:46 - Apr 11 by ShotKneesHoop

Yes, a definite connection, with Hughes telling Barton to cut out the Twitter Bollox and focus on the game.

But I'm a mate of Joey's and just after that game he also changed haircare products. After that, we played much better. Therefore, the timing proves MY theory correct.

Bare bones.

Barton on 18:39 - Apr 11 with 1754 viewssmegma

Barton on 18:05 - Apr 11 by Antti_Heinola

But I'm a mate of Joey's and just after that game he also changed haircare products. After that, we played much better. Therefore, the timing proves MY theory correct.

I've also heard he changed mouthwash following the Naaaaaaarwich player posting that pic from the Darts finals. Its the truth behind his renaissance.
Barton on 23:02 - Apr 11 with 1692 viewsTGRRRSSS

Did everything asked tonight, harried, tracked back, went forward passed the ball broke Swansea attacks up, and scored a well taken goal we very much deserved, at a crucial time of the game.
Barton on 23:22 - Apr 11 with 1652 viewsQPR1882

Took a bit of time but the Barton haters are coming over to the light.
Login to get fewer ads

Barton on 02:02 - Apr 12 with 1576 viewsade_qpr

simple do the talking on the pitch and you start to earn some respect

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Barton on 02:08 - Apr 12 with 1574 viewsW7Ranger

Great Captains performance tonight. When he plays like that, he's a VERY good player!

Well done Joey....more of the same please!
Barton on 02:30 - Apr 12 with 1557 viewsIFeelAsleep

He hasn't quite made up for his previous performances yet in my opinion, not to mention the other turmoil from his signing, but if he continues to do what he is doing in the last couple of matches he will soon be up there. All I want is for him to have his mind on the job and play the best he can. No different to what I ask for in any other player.
Barton on 03:55 - Apr 12 with 1545 viewsTearsOfaClown

Barton on 17:46 - Apr 11 by ShotKneesHoop

i agree Shotknees - Hughes was for taking the twit out of twitter,now he looks fitter than a . . . where and I going with this?
Barton on 03:59 - Apr 12 with 1541 viewssmegma

Barton on 23:22 - Apr 11 by QPR1882

Took a bit of time but the Barton haters are coming over to the light.

It took a bit of time for him to find some form more like. He even admitted his performance vs Liverpool was his worse ever. So were the fans wrong to criticise him that night ? Since that game he has had a great reception from the fans and has responded with performances to match.
Barton on 04:02 - Apr 12 with 1540 viewsade_qpr

Barton on 03:55 - Apr 12 by TearsOfaClown

i agree Shotknees - Hughes was for taking the twit out of twitter,now he looks fitter than a . . . where and I going with this?

to the big top
in other words if he can maintain this type of performance will help to keep us in the Premier League circus

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024