Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FA 14:46 - Apr 11 with 2030 viewsmygeneration

surely beyond reform. How long is this organisation going to be allowed to ruin the beautiful game?
The FA on 14:52 - Apr 11 with 2018 viewskensalriser

Don't worry, Sepp Blatter will sort out those corrupt, self-serving, trough-snouting scumbags.

Oh, hold on a minute...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The FA on 14:53 - Apr 11 with 2017 viewsmygeneration

The FA on 14:52 - Apr 11 by kensalriser

Don't worry, Sepp Blatter will sort out those corrupt, self-serving, trough-snouting scumbags.

Oh, hold on a minute...

LOL point taken
The FA on 15:34 - Apr 11 with 1993 viewsJuzzie

Yesterdays appeal hearing......

The FA on 15:40 - Apr 11 with 1983 viewsBromleyHoop

You cynics, fret not. The FA is a forward thinking organisation. They have recently appointed a black woman to the board. So that's all right then. Of course, like the rest of the FA board members she has never kicked a football as a proffessional footballer. I think she'll fit in well as being fecking clueless

ps. Does anyone know the identities of the people who make up the disciplinary committees?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

The FA on 15:56 - Apr 11 with 1966 viewsdaveB

they should get some ex pros invovled with brains like Paul Elliott.

I'm still struggling to understand why they haven't sorted out an England manager yet, obviously the future of Spurs or West Brom are more important to them than the national side.
The FA on 16:46 - Apr 11 with 1921 viewsHayesender

The FA on 15:40 - Apr 11 by BromleyHoop

You cynics, fret not. The FA is a forward thinking organisation. They have recently appointed a black woman to the board. So that's all right then. Of course, like the rest of the FA board members she has never kicked a football as a proffessional footballer. I think she'll fit in well as being fecking clueless

ps. Does anyone know the identities of the people who make up the disciplinary committees?

If that's the one I saw interviewed on the news recently, she is one ugly fecker!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The FA on 17:52 - Apr 11 with 1891 viewswood_hoop

As it seems most forms of protest fall on deaf ears when dealing directly with the FA, another route might be political pressure, as the FA are the so called guardians of our national game the Government may be ble to add more direct pressure.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/

probably a waste of time but even the dimwits in Parliment realise that football supporters also vote, enough signatures and Parliment have to give time for the petition to be heard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024