Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty 16:32 - Aug 28 with 2990 viewsNorthantsHoop

On Friday Rangers have got to try and stop Alfie Doughty from getting on the ball and crossing as much as possible, thought he was Luton's most dangerous player and a lot goes through him, given far too much time to dictate play, especially down the wings.
Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 17:28 - Aug 28 with 2804 viewscamembeRt

Reckon there's every chance he'll be sold by then, might not have to worry about him at all.
Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 18:18 - Aug 28 with 2559 viewsperpignanR

Lovely player, would love to see him performing for us.
Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 18:52 - Aug 28 with 2434 viewsTonto

He's only 24. Looks 34...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 18:53 - Aug 28 with 2427 viewsJimboqpr

He was very good. He was a having a bit of banter with fans in the loft in the lead up and aftermath of their equaliser which I thought was pretty funny. Looked like a bit of a wally giving it the biggun after he scored his pen only to get done 4-1 though!
Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 19:16 - Aug 28 with 2319 viewsLanhoop

Good player. Should be at a higher level than Luton.
Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 19:20 - Aug 28 with 2293 viewsconnell10

Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 18:53 - Aug 28 by Jimboqpr

He was very good. He was a having a bit of banter with fans in the loft in the lead up and aftermath of their equaliser which I thought was pretty funny. Looked like a bit of a wally giving it the biggun after he scored his pen only to get done 4-1 though!

Oh that was him ,what a minge.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 19:24 - Aug 28 with 2277 viewsjoolsyp

I wondered what the cupping of the ear was in the direction of the west paddock. Did it with a smile though and agreed, very good player. I hope Marti looks at Burnley’s 4-1 win over them first game of the season. Played through the lines on the counter.
Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 19:29 - Aug 28 with 2241 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Yeah, thought he took the banter well. Looks a decent player.
Login to get fewer ads

Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 12:39 - Aug 29 with 1554 viewsNorthernr

The really annoying thing is we tried to buy him from Charlton and got out bid by Stoke, who didn't use him or like him.
Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 13:09 - Aug 29 with 1417 viewsNorthantsHoop

Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 12:39 - Aug 29 by Northernr

The really annoying thing is we tried to buy him from Charlton and got out bid by Stoke, who didn't use him or like him.

Typical Rangers.
Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 14:09 - Aug 29 with 1209 viewsRandom_Ranger

Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 13:09 - Aug 29 by NorthantsHoop

Typical Rangers.

Even more typical Sjoke 🤣
Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 15:13 - Aug 29 with 1043 viewsbosh67

He's a great player with a great engine. He's everywhere. he actually reminds me of Luke Freeman when he was in his pomp. Luton have done a great job giving him a proper stage. I agree, contain him and Chong and that could stifle them. That kid Nelson looks a great prospect for them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 16:20 - Aug 29 with 885 viewsstainrods_elbow

'What's it all about
When you sort it out, Alfie
Are we meant to take more than we give
Or are we meant to be kind?'

Does Mr Doughty ever brood on Dionne Warwick's poignant reading of the Burt Bacharach song, I wonder?

Which also put me in mind, tangentially, of Alistair McGowan's wicked MOTD/Lineker and Mark 'Maharishi' Lawrenson spoof.

[Post edited 29 Aug 16:20]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Contain Luton's Alfie Doughty on 17:09 - Aug 29 with 745 viewsAntti_Heinola

I must be watching a different game. I thought he was very slow, and for all his crossing prowess, we dealt with him pretty well. Putting Smyth on him forced him back, and considering he was up against a champ rookie in Hevertton, I thought he struggled at times.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024