Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tottenham frendly roll call.... 21:20 - Jul 9 with 5528 viewsqpr_1968

not many tickets sold....

4 from us.

cant blame anyone for not going, but for me it gets the taste of, hopefully a positive season,
and a chance to see what is ever on show.......

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

tottenham frendly roll call.... on 15:14 - Jul 19 with 1376 viewsak68

tottenham frendly roll call.... on 14:59 - Jul 19 by 100percent

Pay on the day, jumping over the turnstiles - just like the old days...
don't think I'd make those turnstiles these days though....

Just went to the box office and tried to pay with cash. The system can’t generate a ticket. Told to come back tomorrow and try again. I asked what would happen if the system wasn’t working and was basically told that i wouldn’t be seeing the game.
tottenham frendly roll call.... on 16:19 - Jul 19 with 1271 viewsJuzzie

tottenham frendly roll call.... on 15:14 - Jul 19 by ak68

Just went to the box office and tried to pay with cash. The system can’t generate a ticket. Told to come back tomorrow and try again. I asked what would happen if the system wasn’t working and was basically told that i wouldn’t be seeing the game.

I know I've left it late but me and the kids are going now we know our normal Saturday plans have changed, except that we may not be going if the system is not working or I can't get tickets sitting together when it does.

At least I was WFH today so no problems with planes, trains, traffic lights, ATM's and basically anything else society seems to rely on.

Unfortunately all my work stuff was working so had to work!

[Post edited 19 Jul 16:27]
tottenham frendly roll call.... on 19:11 - Jul 19 with 1130 viewsHAYESBOY

Marti just said no Field tomorrow as the injury was a slight muscle pull. Will be back after this game though.

Smells like a trout farm in here

tottenham frendly roll call.... on 21:08 - Jul 19 with 1064 viewslosethedrum

tottenham frendly roll call.... on 16:19 - Jul 19 by Juzzie

I know I've left it late but me and the kids are going now we know our normal Saturday plans have changed, except that we may not be going if the system is not working or I can't get tickets sitting together when it does.

At least I was WFH today so no problems with planes, trains, traffic lights, ATM's and basically anything else society seems to rely on.

Unfortunately all my work stuff was working so had to work!

[Post edited 19 Jul 16:27]

Ticket site is working online again now .
tottenham frendly roll call.... on 21:56 - Jul 19 with 1007 viewsDylanP

Wait ... question for the OP:

Is this a friendly roll call for people going to Tottenham? or is it a Roll Call for the Tottenham friendly?

I'm hoping its the first. I just really like the idea of a friendly roll call. It sounds like something that might happen at a really progressive nursery school up in Belsize Park!!

Sorry ..... talk amongst yourselves ...

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

tottenham frendly roll call.... on 11:26 - Jul 20 with 764 viewsLblock

Is this on QPR+

IGNORE - answered my own lazy question
[Post edited 20 Jul 11:48]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

tottenham frendly roll call.... on 12:26 - Jul 20 with 629 viewsstevec

Sort of wanted to see this one but many years ago vowed never to go to another pre season friendly ever again.

If I want to watch professional footballers piss balling about doing square passes and having a stroll, I’ll stick to England at international finals.
tottenham frendly roll call.... on 14:35 - Jul 20 with 422 viewsNoDiddley

tottenham frendly roll call.... on 16:23 - Jul 18 by stowmarketrange

3 from Stow,including my 7 year old grandson who has a season ticket at Ipswich and wants to see Spurs rather than us.

No away fans let in the horse 🤷🏻‍♂️
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024