Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! 18:08 - Jun 23 with 1460 viewsKeithHaynes

2-1 Hungary for me.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 18:45 - Jun 23 with 790 viewsbuilthjack

Haggis 2 - 1 Goulash

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 18:57 - Jun 23 with 772 viewsraynor94

Hopefully 2-0 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 19:39 - Jun 23 with 735 viewsbonymine

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 18:57 - Jun 23 by raynor94

Hopefully 2-0 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Watching in Spain with the family it’s San Juan night here in Andalucia bonfires on the beach and a midnight swim later.

Having witnessed our demise to the cheating Jocks at Anfield in 78 and again at Onion Park in 85 I hope their hopes go up in flames as well tonight πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I’m not bitter at all see …… πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£
[Post edited 23 Jun 19:40]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 19:50 - Jun 23 with 699 viewsraynor94

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 19:39 - Jun 23 by bonymine

Watching in Spain with the family it’s San Juan night here in Andalucia bonfires on the beach and a midnight swim later.

Having witnessed our demise to the cheating Jocks at Anfield in 78 and again at Onion Park in 85 I hope their hopes go up in flames as well tonight πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Enjoy πŸ‘πŸΊ

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 19:54 - Jun 23 with 687 viewsbonymine

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 19:50 - Jun 23 by raynor94

Enjoy πŸ‘πŸΊ

Cheers Rayn πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 19:57 - Jun 23 with 679 viewsunion_jack

At least the Scottish β€˜anthem’ came second because if the Hungarian one came last I don’t think the Scots would be easy to wake upπŸ˜‚

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:04 - Jun 23 with 670 viewsKeithHaynes

San Juan, it’s just an excuse for a bevvy πŸ˜‚ Have fun mate.

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:18 - Jun 23 with 644 viewsonehunglow

You could have bought me a small beer
That 77 game killed my spirit
Detest the jocks ever since

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:20 - Jun 23 with 633 viewsbonymine

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:04 - Jun 23 by KeithHaynes

San Juan, it’s just an excuse for a bevvy πŸ˜‚ Have fun mate.

You know me Keith doesn’t take a lot of persuasion there !! Cheers anyway 🍻😎 πŸ”₯ πŸ˜‰

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:24 - Jun 23 with 608 viewsbonymine

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:18 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

You could have bought me a small beer
That 77 game killed my spirit
Detest the jocks ever since

I would gladly have shared a beer and a chinwag with you R if you’d been here !!

Yes even as a naive 12 year old back then I would love to have smashed Joe Jordan’s teeth out if the ugly kent hadn’t already lost them πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™„ 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:28 - Jun 23 with 594 viewsmax936

Can't see the Scots scoring in this one, Hungary are defending well and Scotland haven't got enough creativity in the team, by looks of it, always a chance with a longish shot from McTominay or McGinn though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:29 - Jun 23 with 592 viewsonehunglow

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:24 - Jun 23 by bonymine

I would gladly have shared a beer and a chinwag with you R if you’d been here !!

Yes even as a naive 12 year old back then I would love to have smashed Joe Jordan’s teeth out if the ugly kent hadn’t already lost them πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™„ 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I was 27 for that Anfield game and had just moved to the Wirral

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:31 - Jun 23 with 589 viewsmax936

Switzerland 1 up!

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:40 - Jun 23 with 578 viewsJumpingJackFlash

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:31 - Jun 23 by max936

Switzerland 1 up!

The Swiss are on a roll.
πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:50 - Jun 23 with 537 viewsmax936

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 20:40 - Jun 23 by JumpingJackFlash

The Swiss are on a roll.

Need a bit more jam though I think.

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 21:02 - Jun 23 with 511 viewsRhonddaSwans

COME ON SCOTLAND

GET YOUR HAGGIS + IRON BREW DOWN YOU HALF TIME!

Scotland 2 nil

Or

Scotland get caught on the counter trying to win it

and lose one nil!

Poll: what is more Exciting

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 21:12 - Jun 23 with 493 viewsKeithHaynes

Awful game.

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 21:15 - Jun 23 with 490 viewsRhonddaSwans

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 21:12 - Jun 23 by KeithHaynes

Awful game.

They both are just playing to safe mate πŸ˜”.

The first goal goes in the flood gates will open.
Scotland go one down they won't have an option but to throw the kitchen sink at it.

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 21:27 - Jun 23 with 469 viewsRhonddaSwans

varga has gone down 😲

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 21:46 - Jun 23 with 438 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 21:15 - Jun 23 by RhonddaSwans

They both are just playing to safe mate πŸ˜”.

The first goal goes in the flood gates will open.
Scotland go one down they won't have an option but to throw the kitchen sink at it.

With the Swiss winning they’ve no choice.

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 22:02 - Jun 23 with 399 viewsblackpooljack

Oh dear
πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 22:02 - Jun 23 with 387 viewsEagleEye

Two desperately poor sides. That’s 2 hours of my life that I will never get back.
πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 22:04 - Jun 23 with 382 viewsunion_jack

No Scotland, let’s party

Too soon?🫀

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 22:10 - Jun 23 with 361 viewspembsjack

Scotland got exactly what they got, nothing. Two poor sides, the one with half a game plan won.
πŸ”΄ Scotland v Hungary : Here we go then ! on 22:13 - Jun 23 with 357 viewsraynor94

Stonewall penalty, so what is the point of var, a ball touches a fingernail they give handball, a foul like that tonight and nothing

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024