Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Lumley 21:04 - Nov 12 with 6821 viewsHooparoo

Heard a London accent at work the other day so naturally asked him who his football team was. He said Man U and when I told him I was QPR he said”Do you remember Joe Lumley? I’m his brother”
We had a chat and he told me that Joe was set to come back before we signed Begovic. He also said Joe didn’t get along with Warburton and that several of the players found him to be arrogant. I said Joe was a good shot stopper but his kicking let him down but he’s apparently worked very hard on this and this is no longer the case apparently. Joe now at saints as 3rd choice.

Interesting intel on Warbs.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Joe Lumley on 15:12 - Nov 13 with 697 viewsrobith

Few years ago I got taken on a jolly to Porto to go and watch England Holland in Gumaraes in the Nations League semi. Was pretty chaotic, but a free trip so just enjoyed the complimentary SUper Bock and having been to Porto many times could strong arm us to the restaurants I wanted to revisit.

Anyway the day after the game, we're out on the Riberio and it's chaos. All young lads topless with the bum bags across their chest, diving in the Douro and smashing back cans. We navigate a full day of drinking until we find ourselves mid evening in a riverside bar and end up chatting to this Dutch guy. We get him a round as he's good craic and he says, I'll let you in on something. I'm actually Matthijs De Ligt's dad. Wow we all say. He tells us all about his transfer saga - Utd are interested but he can't turn down Barca despite the worries on their finances, and every chance he goes to the Bundesliga. We spend all night plying him with drinks (after all I wasn't paying) but when I wake up in the morning feeling some of his tales were a tad tall.

So I pickup my phone and google it. He wasn't De Ligt's dad at all. It was in fact Joe Lumley's brother
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024