Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ebere Eze for England! 14:01 - May 24 with 32390 viewsaston_hoop

named in the England squad for the June fixtures. Get in!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ebere Eze for England! on 13:37 - Jun 17 with 2966 viewsNed_Kennedys

Ebere Eze for England! on 12:48 - Jun 17 by DavieQPR

Thought Eze played a very safe game. Didn't take any chances as he obviously didn't want to make any blunders on his debut. Overall the established players just seemed to go through the motions.One goal, two penalties and an own goal against a team who's top player was from Notts County!

Eze was given 20 minutes at the end of total mismatch of a game when most of his team mates were just seeing out time to the final whistle. Should’ve started: he would have grown into the game and made a difference IMO.
Ebere Eze for England! on 13:46 - Jun 17 with 2913 viewsdistortR

Ebere Eze for England! on 12:10 - Jun 17 by kensalriser

Rashford not wanting to pass to him didn't help. I thought he looked fine in a game that was already well won and just being seen out.

edit, cat walked on keyboard and I can't be arsed!!
Players were professional after a long season, against a team who should, imho, have to pre-qualify .
[Post edited 17 Jun 2023 13:48]
Ebere Eze for England! on 23:25 - Jun 17 with 2481 viewsHAYESBOY

Nice.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2023 23:25]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Ebere Eze for England! on 20:31 - Jun 19 with 2186 viewsaston_hoop

Trent is a very good midfielder to be fair to him! Who knew!

England making this look very easy again tonight, as we keep doing under Southgate in qualifying. Hope we get another Eze cameo tonight, a couple more goals should do it.

Also, Bukayo Saka is surely the most likeable non-Eze footballer in the country isnt he?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2023 20:32]

Ebere Eze for England! on 20:39 - Jun 19 with 2146 viewsJuzzie

I tuned into Channel 4 to find England are playing MK Dons

Let’s hope England can get a 4th early in the second half and Eze comes on for a decent duration.
Ebere Eze for England! on 21:18 - Jun 19 with 2035 viewspaulparker

How the hell is a Connor Gallagher an international footballer ? Makes mason Mount look like Pele

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:21 - Jun 19 with 2031 viewsMonkey_Roots

Has Southgate ever addressed why Calvin Phillips is in the England squad, when he doesn’t play for his club?

It’s a bad look.
Ebere Eze for England! on 21:22 - Jun 19 with 2027 viewsaston_hoop

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:18 - Jun 19 by paulparker

How the hell is a Connor Gallagher an international footballer ? Makes mason Mount look like Pele

We're beating Macedonia (who beat Germany and Italy in the last couple of years) 7-0 and this is your take? wow

Login to get fewer ads

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:28 - Jun 19 with 1974 viewstraininvain

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:22 - Jun 19 by aston_hoop

We're beating Macedonia (who beat Germany and Italy in the last couple of years) 7-0 and this is your take? wow

England could’ve won the penalty shootout vs Italy a couple of years ago and some fans would’ve criticised them for not winning in 90 mins. Some people are never happier than when they’re having a moan.
Ebere Eze for England! on 21:34 - Jun 19 with 1940 viewsconnell10

7-0 and Eze can't get on ?? I'm sorry Grealish does f uck all , flatters to deceive.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:38 - Jun 19 with 1886 viewspaulparker

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:22 - Jun 19 by aston_hoop

Sorry for having an opinion
Your right Macedonia are no mugs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:39 - Jun 19 with 1879 viewspaulparker

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:21 - Jun 19 by Monkey_Roots

Has Southgate ever addressed why Calvin Phillips is in the England squad, when he doesn’t play for his club?

It’s a bad look.

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:40 - Jun 19 with 1872 viewsHAYESBOY

Grealish been pissed up all week gets on. Games won and Eze cant get on? We know what Grealish can do. Shirley some more minutes for Eze would have been better.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:44 - Jun 19 with 1831 viewsconnell10

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:40 - Jun 19 by HAYESBOY

Grealish been pissed up all week gets on. Games won and Eze cant get on? We know what Grealish can do. Shirley some more minutes for Eze would have been better.

Yep Grealish runs and falls over .Just can't see what other people see in him.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:50 - Jun 19 with 1799 viewstraininvain

I wanted to see more of Eze but it’s good management imo as Southgate’s given him a taste of international football (he’s now committed to England) while making it clear that there’s serious competition for minutes in an England shirt.

It should give Eze even more motivation to go back to Palace and push on which he’s more than capable of doing. Ultimately, it’ll benefit us in the long run if Eze continues to go up levels as he’ll eventually go for big money.
Ebere Eze for England! on 22:00 - Jun 19 with 1777 viewsaston_hoop

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:38 - Jun 19 by paulparker

Sorry for having an opinion
Your right Macedonia are no mugs

Good result, I'll enjoy that one. 4 wins from 4.

Ebere Eze for England! on 22:14 - Jun 19 with 1693 viewsdaveB

England were bloody brilliant tonight and have been in all the qualifiers so far, made a tough looking group look very easy
Ebere Eze for England! on 22:22 - Jun 19 with 1648 viewsNed_Kennedys

No way Eze was getting any minutes tonight.
Southgate was bound to play all the Manchester players.
And Connor Gallagher.
Ebere Eze for England! on 00:15 - Jun 20 with 1524 viewsLazyFan

Eze is capped now, so he cannot play for anyone else.
Southgate avoids him playing for Nigeria and scoring against England in the future.

England is super blessed with wide players so don't expect to see Eze in and England shirt again soon.

zzzzzzzzzz

Ebere Eze for England! on 06:28 - Jun 20 with 1405 viewsSydneyRs

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:39 - Jun 19 by paulparker

North Macedonia beat Italy away from home in the playoffs for the world cup, so not just in a friendly either. While I'd expect England to beat them, 7-0 is pretty impressive.
Ebere Eze for England! on 07:39 - Jun 20 with 1299 viewsdaveB

Ebere Eze for England! on 00:15 - Jun 20 by LazyFan

Southgate avoids him playing for Nigeria and scoring against England in the future.

England is super blessed with wide players so don't expect to see Eze in and England shirt again soon.

I think he has a chance of playing through the middle for England, big season coming up for him as you say a lot of competition but if he makes the right move this summer and does well he'll be on the plane next summer
Ebere Eze for England! on 08:18 - Jun 20 with 1232 viewsstevec

4 games played so I assume we’ve already qualified. So exciting.

Wake me up when the finals begin, wherever that is.
Ebere Eze for England! on 09:14 - Jun 20 with 1128 viewsdaveB

Ebere Eze for England! on 08:18 - Jun 20 by stevec

4 games played so I assume we’ve already qualified. So exciting.

Wake me up when the finals begin, wherever that is.

Italy have 2 games in hand but due to how well we've started the group we are virtually there
Ebere Eze for England! on 09:20 - Jun 20 with 1113 viewsdmm

Ebere Eze for England! on 00:15 - Jun 20 by LazyFan

You are probably right but it's worth pointing out that Eze plays better as a central 10 than out wide. He's shown this at Palace under Hodgson.
Ebere Eze for England! on 09:27 - Jun 20 with 1101 viewsngbqpr

I love EE to bits, and he'd be in my squad - but let's face it, there's insane competition for attack-minded players.

Even if squads of 26 are allowed again, as per Qatar, expect 9 defenders in addition to the usual x 3 keepers. Even if, again as per Qatar, we only take one out & out no.9 back up to Kane, that leaves 12 places for midfielders / wide attackers.

Shoo-ins barring injury / complete collapse in form would be:

Bellingham, Rice, Foden, Grealish, Rashford, Saka.

Tho I know he splits opinion, on here and everywhere, you'd expect Mount to get in. And it's looking likely now TAA gets in as a midfielder. I can see Henderson getting dispensed with.

So I'm thinking 4 places up for grabs...will Poch get a tune out of Sterling? How will Maddison's move work out? Will Gallagher and Phillips need to move to get regular football and remain in consideration? Lots of question marks there, so he's got a good shout.

Above all, we need a decent partner for Stones tho.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024