Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ebere Eze for England! 14:01 - May 24 with 32981 viewsaston_hoop

named in the England squad for the June fixtures. Get in!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ebere Eze for England! on 16:45 - May 24 with 4008 viewsLanhoop

Ebere Eze for England! on 16:19 - May 24 by CLAREMAN1995

Just saw a report that Arsenal are breaking the bank to try for Rice would Eze not contribute more in that system and for less money.
I personally think Eze is a superior player but Rice does the defensive work superbly and is one of the first names in the England 11 for every game.
Rice is durable also fair play its not easy being in the engine room but Eze has generational talent and Arsenal would really benefit IMO

Different roles. Rice is what Arsenal need as an upgrade on Partey. Arsenal already have Odegaard and Smith-Rowe who match more closely to Eze's position.
Ebere Eze for England! on 17:06 - May 24 with 3897 viewskingsburyR

That's like comparing a Tesla to a Massey Ferguson.

Both excellent at what they do but both very different.

Arsenal need Rice badly!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Ebere Eze for England! on 17:17 - May 24 with 3842 viewsnumptydumpty

Think my memory playing tricks on me but wasn't he selected for a previous squad but got injured before the games. I know that happened the one and only time Charlie Austin got the call.

Could be wrong though.

I would have thought any bonus clause in his Crystal Palace selling contract would be triggered if he actually got minutes on pitch for England as opposed to just a call up to a squad.

I think he could be the sort of player that playing for England would not phase him and he has the potential to create some special memories in an England shirt.

If he plays for England and does very well, can see him being sold in this coming window but in reality feel he needs at least one more season at Palace for his career potential to be completely realised in the long term.

Hopefully when we squeeze into the premier league, he will come back home for his last three seasons of football.

But yep very pleased for him. A very laid back and likeable character as well.
[Post edited 24 May 2023 17:21]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Ebere Eze for England! on 17:22 - May 24 with 3812 viewssparkey

Does anyone know how much money was agreed for an England call up bonus?
Ebere Eze for England! on 17:57 - May 24 with 3618 viewsdmm

I can't remember a QPR player who's moved on and retained such love from supporters as Eze has. And I'm certainly one who still loves the lad. A fantastic footballer and a wonderful person.
Ebere Eze for England! on 17:58 - May 24 with 3617 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ebere Eze for England! on 17:17 - May 24 by numptydumpty

Think my memory playing tricks on me but wasn't he selected for a previous squad but got injured before the games. I know that happened the one and only time Charlie Austin got the call.

Could be wrong though.

I would have thought any bonus clause in his Crystal Palace selling contract would be triggered if he actually got minutes on pitch for England as opposed to just a call up to a squad.

I think he could be the sort of player that playing for England would not phase him and he has the potential to create some special memories in an England shirt.

If he plays for England and does very well, can see him being sold in this coming window but in reality feel he needs at least one more season at Palace for his career potential to be completely realised in the long term.

Hopefully when we squeeze into the premier league, he will come back home for his last three seasons of football.

But yep very pleased for him. A very laid back and likeable character as well.
[Post edited 24 May 2023 17:21]

Would've been in the provisional Euros squad, yes.

Bare bones.

Ebere Eze for England! on 18:04 - May 24 with 3599 viewscheesy

Just saw a report that Arsenal are breaking the bank to try for Rice would Eze not contribute more in that system and for less money.
I personally think Eze is a superior player but Rice does the defensive work superbly and is one of the first names in the England 11 for every game.
Rice is durable also fair play its not easy being in the engine room but Eze has generational talent and Arsenal would really benefit IMO

Good shout that. I think they would suit him.
Ebere Eze for England! on 18:09 - May 24 with 3588 viewsqpr1976

Ebere Eze for England! on 17:22 - May 24 by sparkey

Does anyone know how much money was agreed for an England call up bonus?

Let’s hope he plays in at least 1 or the games. Take a lump from Palace.
Then, maybe ask them if they want to buyout the 25% sellon clause ? Lets call it £15m….. for cash!
Login to get fewer ads

Ebere Eze for England! on 18:14 - May 24 with 3571 viewsEastR

Different players so not either or

Arsenal did have an opportunity to buy him before he went to Palarse but they went for William instead of a free

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Ebere Eze for England! on 18:46 - May 24 with 3481 viewsdistortR

David Seaman all over again. Not a glimpse of a cap in a QPR shirt, then as soon as he leaves......
Ebere Eze for England! on 18:51 - May 24 with 3459 viewsGloucs_R

Be interesting to see if he does move on and to whom.

With that sort of cash
Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man City
Man United

Can't see any of the bottom three coming in for him.
Newcastle??
[Post edited 24 May 2023 19:14]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ebere Eze for England! on 18:55 - May 24 with 3448 viewsDejR_vu

Ebere Eze for England! on 14:21 - May 24 by stevec

Pleased for him and announced on BZ day.

It’s a strange reality that this fella who hasn’t played for us for years is financially still potentially more valuable to the club than the entire present squad put together.

And more liked than any of our current players

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ebere Eze for England! on 19:26 - May 24 with 3363 viewsterryb

Ebere Eze for England! on 14:21 - May 24 by stevec

Pleased for him and announced on BZ day.

It’s a strange reality that this fella who hasn’t played for us for years is financially still potentially more valuable to the club than the entire present squad put together.

It's not just the possibility of saving us financially (again), but he is possibly still more liked than any of our players!

I hope you play Ebere & perform to the best of your considerable ability.
Ebere Eze for England! on 19:27 - May 24 with 3365 viewsconnell10

Not only a brilliant player but by all accounts a lovely human being to boot. Well done son.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ebere Eze for England! on 19:37 - May 24 with 3319 viewsCamberleyR

Ebere Eze for England! on 18:46 - May 24 by distortR

David Seaman all over again. Not a glimpse of a cap in a QPR shirt, then as soon as he leaves......

Seaman won three caps while he was playing for us.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ebere Eze for England! on 19:45 - May 24 with 3290 viewsBlackCrowe

Southgate's new central defence pairing alongside Maguire.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:09 - May 24 with 3100 viewsnumptydumpty

What if "horror of horrors" - we got say £10 million as our 25% but he was sold to Chelski !!!

One would his favour amongst QPR fans massively drop and two would you wish him to do well at that particular residence and three would you be happy because we get some dosh !!!
[Post edited 24 May 2023 21:09]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Ebere Eze for England! on 21:57 - May 24 with 2973 viewsdistortR

Ebere Eze for England! on 19:37 - May 24 by CamberleyR

Seaman won three caps while he was playing for us.

You're just being pedantic now

Ebere Eze for England! on 08:43 - May 25 with 2627 viewsBAWHoops

Can't see him moving on this summer.

1) Palace are going to demand a fortune for their newly capped English attacking midfielder

2) All the big clubs are well stocked in that area

3) James Maddison and Harvey Barnes will likely be available for cheaper if/when Leicester go down

Only move I can see is if Spurs sell Kane and they need the money to rejig their forward line

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Ebere Eze for England! on 09:18 - May 25 with 2563 viewshantssi

Ebere Eze for England! on 18:55 - May 24 by DejR_vu

And more liked than any of our current players

With the possible exception of Field and maybe Chair!!
Ebere Eze for England! on 10:03 - May 25 with 2457 viewsHunterhoop

Ebere Eze for England! on 08:43 - May 25 by BAWHoops

Can't see him moving on this summer.

1) Palace are going to demand a fortune for their newly capped English attacking midfielder

2) All the big clubs are well stocked in that area

3) James Maddison and Harvey Barnes will likely be available for cheaper if/when Leicester go down

Only move I can see is if Spurs sell Kane and they need the money to rejig their forward line

Yeah, I have a concern he’ll stay with Palace too.

Arsenal would be the best fit but sounds like they prefer Maddison.

Newcastle will likely throw money around but I’m not sure where he will play in their shape.

Liverpool really could do with him if they wanted to reinvent themselves and look to the future, but if Klopp tries again to have a high press side in a 433 shape, I don’t know where he would play for him.

Utd, no.

City, no.

Spurs? Not sure where he’ll fit in or if they’d spend the cash.

Brighton? Won’t spend the money.

Chelsea, good god, I hope not. Surely they have too many players already?!

Who else is there?

I actually think Eze would fit in and be a brilliant addition for one of the big Italian sides. And I think this would improve him too. I doubt it would happen but I think he’d suit Italian football as that creator/maestro behind the front line.
Ebere Eze for England! on 10:14 - May 25 with 2410 viewsdmm

With Zaha clearly on the wane Palace will work hard to keep hold of Eze. But I wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle are prepared to pay megabucks for his services. They like a flair player and I believe were interested when Palace took him.
Ebere Eze for England! on 10:48 - May 25 with 2353 viewstonyQPR

Ebere Eze for England! on 16:45 - May 24 by Lanhoop

Different roles. Rice is what Arsenal need as an upgrade on Partey. Arsenal already have Odegaard and Smith-Rowe who match more closely to Eze's position.

My arsenal mate says smith-Rowe is leaving.
Ebere Eze for England! on 11:23 - May 25 with 2258 viewstonyQPR

Ebere Eze for England! on 10:48 - May 25 by tonyQPR

My arsenal mate says smith-Rowe is leaving.

To Aston villa apparently.
Ebere Eze for England! on 11:25 - May 25 with 2250 viewsTacticalR

Ebere Eze for England! on 18:14 - May 24 by EastR

Different players so not either or

Arsenal did have an opportunity to buy him before he went to Palarse but they went for William instead of a free

Arsenal also had the opportunity not to pay anything at all as he was in the Arsenal academy.

'Deemed too small by Arsenal before unsuccessful spells with Fulham and Reading.'

Eberechi Eze: the young playmaker with the X factor at QPR
https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2018/nov/14/eberechi-e

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024