Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match highlights 18:04 - Apr 22 with 3756 viewsBeckenhamhoop

https://www.skysports.com/football/burnley-vs-queens-park-rangers/report/468342
Match highlights on 18:09 - Apr 22 with 3682 viewsbosh67

Very typical us. Well done lads!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match highlights on 18:09 - Apr 22 with 3685 viewsMoonshineSteve

Thanks.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Match highlights on 18:10 - Apr 22 with 3681 viewsRed_Ranger

two , yes two!! two sweet goals!! poor defending for first one but SF took it well. Jamal's cheeky cross was so sweet, we were queueing up to put it in. sweeeeet as !!!!
Match highlights on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 3609 viewsplasmahoop

Must have been one of the best bundles ever in the away end. Well done to those who went, you deserved that
Match highlights on 18:19 - Apr 22 with 3592 viewsStreathamRanger

Those blocks on the line! Well played Rob Dickie. Credit where it's due
Match highlights on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 3580 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I know people have doubted Ainsworthโ€™s ability and nouse but his passion is obvious here. I donโ€™t think Critchley had the personality needed for a situation like this.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2023 18:21]
Match highlights on 18:48 - Apr 22 with 3386 viewsstevec

Someone upstairs was smiling on us in that first half but fantastic that we didnโ€™t fold at 1-1.

Unbelievable result given what weโ€™ve seen over the last six months, not safe yet though.
Match highlights on 18:51 - Apr 22 with 3381 viewsBenny_the_Ball

QPR could easily have parked the bus after conceding (as a draw would still have been a fine result) but they went for win and got it. Fair play.
Login to get fewer ads

Match highlights on 19:59 - Apr 22 with 3205 viewsVancouverHoop

Burnley commentators post-match. Thought they were pretty fair TBH. Disappointed as you'd expect but didn't trash our team or tactics. It's pretty clear they didn't think Burnley were saving themselves for Blackburn, just that they've gone a bit flat lately and we took advantage of it. And that they missed Nathan Tella big-time.
Match highlights on 20:08 - Apr 22 with 3172 viewsqpr_1968

Match highlights on 19:59 - Apr 22 by VancouverHoop

Burnley commentators post-match. Thought they were pretty fair TBH. Disappointed as you'd expect but didn't trash our team or tactics. It's pretty clear they didn't think Burnley were saving themselves for Blackburn, just that they've gone a bit flat lately and we took advantage of it. And that they missed Nathan Tella big-time.

bought a tear to me eye watching that.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Match highlights on 21:22 - Apr 22 with 3004 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Limbs

Match highlights on 21:44 - Apr 22 with 2906 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match highlights on 21:22 - Apr 22 by Beckenhamhoop

Limbs

I keep watching this.
Not the goal, but the hardcore.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match highlights on 22:22 - Apr 22 with 2758 viewsMrSheen

Match highlights on 19:59 - Apr 22 by VancouverHoop

Lola looks like sheโ€™d lumped her life savings on a sure thing.
Match highlights on 22:26 - Apr 22 with 2709 viewsBrianMcCarthy

She smiled at the end there, but in a way that she might have needed gripe water.

But they were right, her and Saul Goodman's brother.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match highlights on 22:42 - Apr 22 with 2628 viewswombat

Match highlights on 21:22 - Apr 22 by Beckenhamhoop

Limbs

If you see the guy going over in the netting looking like a dying fly trying to get up heโ€™s my mate lol fair few bruises but worth everyone

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Match highlights on 22:48 - Apr 22 with 2576 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Match highlights on 18:20 - Apr 22 by Beckenhamhoop

I know people have doubted Ainsworthโ€™s ability and nouse but his passion is obvious here. I donโ€™t think Critchley had the personality needed for a situation like this.

After watching that iโ€™m getting my missus a leather jacket, cowboy boots, and a bottle of Just For Men.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2023 23:17]
Match highlights on 22:53 - Apr 22 with 2504 viewsmobileDeWijs

You just love to see it. You absolutely love it. URSSS
Match highlights on 23:42 - Apr 22 with 2273 viewsozranger

Match highlights on 22:42 - Apr 22 by wombat

If you see the guy going over in the netting looking like a dying fly trying to get up heโ€™s my mate lol fair few bruises but worth everyone

Yeah, one or two around me were rather bruised after that, one disappearing from view in the pic when he was smothered and then fell to the ground. It was manic but it was good.

Great amount of luck in the first half and then coming out in the second with a bit more confidence and then the first goal out of the blue. As said, we didn't drop our heads, both the players and the fans I must say, after they equalised and just felt this was going to be our day, and it was. Long trip back, but with smiles instead of frowns.
Match highlights on 01:04 - Apr 23 with 2128 viewsLoftgirl

Match highlights on 18:20 - Apr 22 by Beckenhamhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024