Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA Match Reaction! 19:59 - Apr 10 with 2934 viewsTalkingRangers

Chucked out a reaction of today's tie, thought I'd post if anyone fancied checking it out!

WBA Match Reaction! on 20:24 - Apr 10 with 2736 viewsHooping_Mad

Medical staff, coaches and people who have been scouting in Columbia

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

WBA Match Reaction! on 21:30 - Apr 10 with 2439 viewsTalkingRangers

WBA Match Reaction! on 20:24 - Apr 10 by Hooping_Mad

Medical staff, coaches and people who have been scouting in Columbia

Wholesale changes needed throughout - total reset required.

Interesting if anything will come of this ‘international’ scouting 🤣
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 21:30]
WBA Match Reaction! on 22:27 - Apr 10 with 2236 viewsnomar

Just have to hope this has given their fragile confidence something to build on and get some kind of result against Coventry.

We still need 3 points from somewhere, anywhere. This is what it’s come down to.
WBA Match Reaction! on 13:29 - Apr 11 with 1750 viewsmonners1969

WBA Match Reaction! on 22:27 - Apr 10 by nomar

Just have to hope this has given their fragile confidence something to build on and get some kind of result against Coventry.

We still need 3 points from somewhere, anywhere. This is what it’s come down to.

Cov (H)
Nor (H)
Bur (A)
Sto (A)
Bri (H)

I see max 4-6 points...

6 enough ....

Not sure 4 is?
WBA Match Reaction! on 13:58 - Apr 11 with 1672 viewsbosh67

WBA Match Reaction! on 21:30 - Apr 10 by TalkingRangers

Wholesale changes needed throughout - total reset required.

Interesting if anything will come of this ‘international’ scouting 🤣
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 21:30]

Good report. Totally agree. Granular shake up from top to bottom of the club at the end of the season, wherever we are. I presume that will result in them not fixing one of the hand dryers in the SAR toilets that has been blowing cold, like the club for years. I think there will be an industrial clear out but only if that gives us anything to actually go out and bring players in, and they need to be ones that want to play at the level and higher, not kids from other Prem clubs taking a 'step down'. Hopefully nowhere near as many loans.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

WBA Match Reaction! on 14:04 - Apr 11 with 1650 viewsmonners1969

WBA Match Reaction! on 13:58 - Apr 11 by bosh67

Good report. Totally agree. Granular shake up from top to bottom of the club at the end of the season, wherever we are. I presume that will result in them not fixing one of the hand dryers in the SAR toilets that has been blowing cold, like the club for years. I think there will be an industrial clear out but only if that gives us anything to actually go out and bring players in, and they need to be ones that want to play at the level and higher, not kids from other Prem clubs taking a 'step down'. Hopefully nowhere near as many loans.

Loans has been one of the biggest problems for the Club - crazy stuff which has bitten us in the arse this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024