Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 58639 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 10 with 2683 viewsaston_hoop

That kind of luck never happens to us! Get in!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 10 with 2682 viewsQPunkR

Since when do we get any luck????!

QPR - "shit but local"

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 10 with 2676 viewsToast_R

Wow, luck on outside.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 10 with 2666 viewsRs_Holy

WHAT THE F CK IS GOING ON!!!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 10 with 2662 viewsBklynRanger

Mental. Absolutely chicken oriental.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 10 with 2649 viewsOldPedro

An easter miracle!!! 2-2

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 10 with 2649 viewsJigsore

they've been watching too many videos of us in training

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 10 with 2617 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 10 by qprxtc

Suck my dick

Em....no.

C'mon my Teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 10 with 2610 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Wow
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 10 with 2598 viewsflynnbo

Two goals away from home!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 10 with 2566 viewsToast_R

Let's win this now, you see, he's not a machine etc
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 10 with 2517 viewsEsgaroth

This could ruin my bet ya know 🤔

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 10 with 2504 viewskropotkin41

If you'll excuse me, gentlemen, ladies, I am going to hide under the bed.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 10 with 2468 viewsderbyhoop

Is this the best ever comeback at Easter?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 10 with 2350 viewsMalintabuk

Just had a text from the nephew who is there..........apart from taking the p!ss out of me not going ............he reckons the fans are going mental
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 10 with 2254 viewsMalintabuk

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 10 by GaryT

WBA the favourites to win, 0-2 and not a chance in hell, but then.....

Wheres Mark Lazarus when you need him
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:16 - Apr 10 with 2226 viewsnumptydumpty

Ever since we went two down, we have been decent.

Deservedly level.

I was predicting another Blackpool but very happy to be proved wrong.

If we can keep clean sheet now, who knows !!!!

Their fans are not even exactly supportive also.

Please !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 10 with 2186 viewsMatch82

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 10 by derbyhoop

Is this the best ever comeback at Easter?

We need a winner just so Clive can make some Lazarus puns
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 10 with 2130 viewskropotkin41

Reading losing. Luton equalised.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 10 with 2140 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Preston 1-0 up.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 10 with 2145 viewsMatch82

Preston winning!
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 10 with 2126 viewsted_hendrix

Fakes losing

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 10 with 2092 viewsR_from_afar

FK for them, swung into the box, Dunne nearly scores an OG

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:18 - Apr 10 with 2054 viewsderbyhoop

PNE doing us a favour, now.
1-0 vs Reading

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 10 with 1998 viewsToast_R

My God, every set piece into our box and its 50/50 whether it goes in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024