Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 14:27 - Aug 17 with 5444 viewsstanistheman

[Post edited 26 Aug 2022 16:38]
West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 19:01 - Aug 17 with 1248 viewsParkRoyalR

West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 18:47 - Aug 17 by Damo1962

Well you are in a minority who thinks Dykes is any good - so does that make you "special" ?🤔

Saying a player lacks heart when all the evidence proves otherwise is an untruth. A player who lacks heart does'nt put his head in front of someone's boot like Dykes did for Chairs winner versus Preston NE last season.

I will always back a player who gives 100% for the shirt. I will always call out a player who's phoning it in, whether they be a fans 'favourite' like Austin last season or Wzolek on his trips north of Watford, and that's just telling the truth and not being sentimental.
West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 19:25 - Aug 17 with 1192 viewsstanistheman

I have seen names like Nygaard Pellecori and Sylla mentioned and yes they were not good, but none of them had 2 full seasons of starting more than half of the matches. And so what if Sylla never scored from much more than the 6 yard box or outside of the penalty area he would probably have scored more than 1 of those last night and not a big fat zero.

As for going at Austin, he was never that great as a lone striker and certainly not since he turned 30.
There were crosses into the box last night from Laird & Chair that Dykes failed to get on to or even make an attempt. Austin might have done better with those.
West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 22:52 - Aug 17 with 1073 viewsDamo1962

West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 19:01 - Aug 17 by ParkRoyalR

Saying a player lacks heart when all the evidence proves otherwise is an untruth. A player who lacks heart does'nt put his head in front of someone's boot like Dykes did for Chairs winner versus Preston NE last season.

I will always back a player who gives 100% for the shirt. I will always call out a player who's phoning it in, whether they be a fans 'favourite' like Austin last season or Wzolek on his trips north of Watford, and that's just telling the truth and not being sentimental.

Fair enough. I still don't think Dykes is happy at Rangers though.
West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 23:42 - Aug 17 with 1023 viewshamptonhillhoop

West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 18:47 - Aug 17 by ParkRoyalR

I reckon Jack Supple might prove otherwise?

I can recall numerous snatched shots last year but can't recall him scoring with a shot?

Could be wrong mind.

Barnsley at home
West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 01:06 - Aug 18 with 970 viewsbob566

Dykes is more pi$$ed off than us. The good thing is he got into goal scoring positions. Don't get me wrong. I was effing and blinding him last night but hopefully the goals will come
West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 06:54 - Aug 18 with 877 viewshubble

West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 18:55 - Aug 17 by dmm

Washington cost £2.5m in the winter of 2015 and the contract was terminated but mutual agreement in the summer of 2018.

Even as bad as Dykes is at the moment, he's better than Washington.

Talk about damned by faint praise. That's like saying a Lada is better than a Trabant.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 07:36 - Aug 18 with 824 viewsdistortR

I liked Seb Polter, seems to be forgotten on here.
West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 07:57 - Aug 18 with 803 viewsSK_hoops

West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 07:36 - Aug 18 by distortR

I liked Seb Polter, seems to be forgotten on here.

I have fond memories of being the only one in a pub in South London watching QPR v Leeds, no one really noticing and completely losing the plot when Polter scored that goal. Definitely got some funny looks.
Login to get fewer ads

West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 08:17 - Aug 18 with 791 viewsstanistheman

West London Sport match ratings - Dykes in particular on 01:06 - Aug 18 by bob566

Dykes is more pi$$ed off than us. The good thing is he got into goal scoring positions. Don't get me wrong. I was effing and blinding him last night but hopefully the goals will come

He doesn’t make anywhere near enough near post runs as he should and would have more scoring chances if he did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024