Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread 15:44 - Mar 5 with 43647 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll start with the surprising news that we are quite strong favourites to win this.

Mr Power has them at 21/10, the draw at 9/4 and us at a quite skinny looking 13/10
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 12:56 - Mar 7 with 1135 viewsterryb

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 19:03 - Mar 6 by Wegerles_Stairs

12th if we beat Wycombe.

Not if Blackburn win at home to Swansea.
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 13:28 - Mar 7 with 1040 viewsleananger

If your surname was Hunt, why on earth would you call your son Jack.
Poor lad and Justin Case, Curtis Dikov.
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 13:38 - Mar 7 with 1001 viewsdenhamhoop2

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 20:11 - Mar 6 by Dorse

The Wijs-Dykes Confabulation have a new album out. The 38 minute gong solo on track 3, entitled 'Falcon Of The 9th Moon Of Xanthar' is masterful.

Think the album is let down by the 5th track "Fear and Loathing on the Streets of Stranraer" but them I am not a fan of the Kazoo myself
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 17:12 - Mar 7 with 883 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 16:04 - Mar 6 by DylanP

He has been a disappointment and so people are gonna be disappointed. Its inevitable

But having discussed and posted about it numerous times, does it need mentioning when he's not playing and we are 2-0 up?

Hardly 'inevitable'
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 7 with 876 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 16:09 - Mar 6 by Greenbay

Confirmed - Nick London says B.City can only make their final 2 subs now at HT.
Otherwise that's it.

That's what I said 20 mins previous, hardly need Nick to confirm as them are the rules!
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 7 with 863 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 16:17 - Mar 6 by Malintabuk

So if we do go to win this and continue this half the same as the first.... would you change the team for Dykes to come back in?
He may do if he comes on and scores a couple

OK, so the same point could apply to the whole squad not in the starting 11, but no one mentions them?

Start another (the 27th perhaps) thread but why castigate the bloke on a BC 0 QPR 2 - played excellently thread?
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 17:28 - Mar 7 with 837 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 17:35 - Mar 6 by Greenbay

Agreed Dylan that they are above us in the league.
But they've now lost 9 of their last 11 matches.
We've now won 7 and drawn 1 of our last 11.
So that's why I was questioning - open for debate - how good were we or were they bad?
My opinion - I think it was an upgrade with those changes de Wijs, Field and Willock.
At the end of the day we won - and away from home and a clean sheet - and that's the main thing.

Birmingham were supposed to be 'bad'
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 17:31 - Mar 7 with 834 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 19:33 - Mar 6 by OldPedro

Could be a tough game for us - we seem to struggle against the more direct sides who close us down and do better against the teams who also try to pass the ball and give us a bit more space

Akinfenwa v Jordy will be worth watching!
Login to get fewer ads

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 22:13 - Mar 7 with 733 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 17:31 - Mar 7 by PinnerPaul

Akinfenwa v Jordy will be worth watching!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024